1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Del Rio wow this should be good

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Seems like the people who took my place to go won't text me anything back about it. But PWInsider...

Dark Match:
*Brodus Clay defeated a local talent.

WWE NXT:
*Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins cut a promo saying that with WWE in chaos, they are taking over NXT. This brings out the Usos, who challenge them to a match. Hawkins mocks them making drunk driving motions with his arms. They get into a brawl and the Usos clear the ring.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
Seems like the people who took my place to go won't text me anything back about it. But PWInsider...

Dark Match:

WWE NXT:
*Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins cut a promo saying that with WWE in chaos, they are taking over NXT. This brings out the Usos, who challenge them to a match. Hawkins mocks them making drunk driving motions with his arms. They get into a brawl and the Usos clear the ring.
:lmao

Hawkins = Awesome.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
FUCK Kurt Hawkins is doing something .

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Dark Match:

WWE NXT:
Well, at least Brodus won't be on WWE Superstars this week. As for Superstars matches, I see maybe Trent Barreta vs. Heath Slater & Zack Ryder vs. Tyson Kidd in the Superstars main event.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
More NXT:
*Derek Bateman with Maxine defeated Titus O'Neal.

*Backstage, JTG and Darren Young make fun of Yoshi Tatsu and his face paint. Tatsu went looking for his paint but it was gone.

*Yoshi Tatsu defeated JTG.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.