Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Lets see, we all know Matt Hardy was fired, and for a crappy reason may I say. Yet the fans want him back and its been clear if you have watched the last few Raw shows.

So heres the storyline, Edge ends up winning the rush for the gold, then in the title match with Batista, he has Dave right where he wants him due to Triple H( he has to be involved because he can't just sit back and watch). Then as he's setting up for the spear bam Matt hits the twist of fate. This leads to a fued that ends in a Hell in the Cell or straight street fight.

We will all win, Edge gets screwed again, him and Matt get to fight in a match that allows them to beat the crap out of each other, and more than like Edge will get so injuried from the beat down by Matt that he has to leave for a bit and come's back with a fresher gimmick.

Let know what you think.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I moved this thread here, seeing as it's a storyline idea. Anyway, it sounds like a good storyline, but why can't Edge and Matt Hardy just have a normal match? Not to mention that Edge shouldn't change his gimmick, it's working now and a change may drag him back down. Also, please use a capital letter because out of the two posts you've made, I've edited both of them to include capital letters and proper sentances.

A-Dust

1 - 2 of 2 Posts