Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He's already working NXT live events. I wonder if he'll be solely in NXT or if he'll be part of 205 Live as well too.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE has signed former Cruiserweight Classic competitor Raul Mendoza to a contract. Mendoza lost his first round match against Brian Kendrick during the Cruiserweight Classic, but impressed WWE officials and has recently started working the NXT live events.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-signs-former-cwc-competitor-raul-mendoza/

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,497 Posts
Though most will only know of his match in the CWC this is a great signing if they use him right(Big if).

His work in Mexico as Jinzo is unique and spectacular.

This has the potential to be similar to the Tyler Bate signing where you say "Who?" until you see him work and you change it to "Wow!".

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I remember this guys match with Brian Kendrick. At first, he felt like one of those first round jobbers they used for the real stars to squash but holy fuck this guy blew me out of the water. He went from 0 to a 100 real quick and if I remember correctly, worked a extremely speed based high flying style. It was like he was hitting insane high flying moves with ridiculous pace and the whole match went at that blistering pace. Surprised he wasn't signed, his match with Kendrick was truly one of the underrated matches of the CWC. Some might not like his lack of selling after hitting big moves though.

·
HEADBANGA
23,513 Posts
He was one of the more standout guys on the CWC that didn't have a big buzz behind him. I think he will thrive in this environment, this guy is moldable to be whatever they need him to be.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,379 Posts
Though most will only know of his match in the CWC this is a great signing if they use him right(Big if).

His work in Mexico as Jinzo is unique and spectacular.

This has the potential to be similar to the Tyler Bate signing where you say "Who?" until you see him work and you change it to "Wow!".
If he ends up being half as good as bate then fuck me this is a good signing

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
He was one of the gems I wants the WWE to sign from the CWC and hope the next ones to get pick up are Alejandro Saez,Clement Petiot,Da Mack,Fabian Aichner & Damian Slater

1 - 10 of 10 Posts