Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really not sure what to feel about this one.
WWE Reportedly Signs Eddie Guerrero's Daughter
By Marc Middleton
Oct 26, 2010 - 12:06:08 AM

- WWE has reportedly signed 20 year old Shaul Marie Guerrero to a developmental deal. She is the daughter of Vickie Guerrero and the late Eddie Guerrero. You may have seen her ringside at various WWE events over the years, including the Hall of Fame.

She has reportedly been telling fans at recent FCW shows that she's signed to a deal and waiting to begin her training. We're still waiting confirmation on her signing but that's the word going around.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hmm, me too. I would imagine if she does well they could pair her with her mum for instant major heel heat!

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Not quite sure what to think.

Wasn't she the one that was in the ring once or twice during the Dominik storyline? eh/ hope she is trained well, she got a lot of work to do to live up to the legacy of the Guerrero's.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
:lmao

Vickie actually did become fuckable after losing so much damn weight.
Uhh...really? :argh:

Well, from that picture she is a bit thick and not that attractive in my eyes so i'm kinda surprised that Johnny Ace approved her. I wish her luck, though.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
yeah1992 said:
:lmao

Vickie actually did become fuckable after losing so much damn weight.
Yeah but its not even just that , Vickie also looks better than her daughter in the face too :eek:

Even Vickie pre-weight loss seemed more attractive than that pic on page 1 :eek:

Sort of. Cole sure as hell seems to think so. lulz.
So does Matt Striker

·
Registered
919 Posts
My only hope is she can get over with the fans. WWE has made a habit of ruining Eddies legacy.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Just googled and saw that pic she will do alright its in her genes.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Pic from page 1 : 5/10 Does absolutley nothing for me , not attractive at all but not repulsive so its right in the mid at a 5
Pic from page 2 : 9.5/10 DAYUM

HUGE difference

·
Registered
919 Posts
Pic from page 1 : 5/10 Does absolutley nothing for me , not attractive at all but not repulsive so its right in the mid at a 5
Pic from page 2 : 9.5/10 DAYUM

HUGE difference
She will be a 10 with make up. It works magic, take a look at Michelle McCool and Natalya.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts