Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What talent would you like to see WWE pick up this year? Indie or obscurity.

Personally:

Claudio Castagnoli
Chris Hero
Steven Richards (as a manager)
Gregory Helms (unlikely to happen)

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,970 Posts
Re: WWE Signings you would like to see this year

Lol gregory helms is such a joke.

As far as who I want to see sign, im not sure as I really don't have a favorite, i guess someone that can a impact in WWE.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

Somoa Joe: It just doesn't seem like he's doing a whole lot in TNA now a days. Don't know if Hogan/Bischoff are a fan of his, but he is a solid talent. If used properly I think he could be a pretty good addition to the WWE roster. But skip the whole Tough Enough/NXT bullshit for him.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

If WWE were to show any desire to have a credible tag-team division then KOW and The Briscoes would be at the top of the list. Even without that I'd still love to see Hero and Castignoli. I'd also like to Colt Cabana get another chance.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Motor City Machine Guns to help get the tag team scene back up, and I think they would be able to win the straps faster than they did in TNA. As well as The Briscoes and Chris Hero

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Motor City Machine Guns to help get the tag team scene back up, and I think they would be able to win the straps faster than they did in TNA. As well as The Briscoes and Chris Hero
Considering that WWE has, what, two real teams. Eventually they will run out of people and be forced to put it on the guns.

I'd want them to sign Grizzly Redwood. That man deserves to be on a better channel than HDNet

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
HIRE

Kevin Steen
Steve Corino
Roderick Strong
Truth Martini (for managering)
Brutal Bob (for managering)
El Generico
Delirious

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Samoa Joe
Mr Anderson
Roderick Strong
The Briscoes
Colt Cabana
Kevin Steen
El Generico
World's Greatest Tag Team
Kings Of Wrestling
Mick Foley (Commentary)

So just rape TNA and ROH of their slight amounts of talent

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Unless TNA releases everyone, there's nobody who I really care about if WWE signs.

They should stop trying to get new people on their roster and just build on what they currently have

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Unless TNA releases everyone, there's nobody who I really care about if WWE signs.

They should stop trying to get new people on their roster and just build on what they currently have
That depends on whether the brand split is continuing. If it does then Smackdown will definitely need some new blood due to all the recent releases. If it ends then they're probably set for talent. Having said that there are likely to be a few retirements over the next year or so meaning new blood will still be required.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
austin aries
This all the way. Of course he would be labeled as another indy midget right from the getgo, but at least he can out-talk practically anyone on the roster. People would love him.

Chris Hero, The Briscoes and Kenny King are all WWE-bound, I know it. Colt Cabana also deserves a second chance, preferably through NXT.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Help what tag scene? WWE has clearly shown they have zero interest in having a competitive tag division.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts