Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Yikes, some people's sarcasm detectors are off.
It's hard these days to tell. I could, but I don't blame anyone who can't just due to the fact that a lot of crappy posts have been made by various members these past few months.

Anyways, we will see if this pans out. I didn't see anything special in him when I first saw him, but a little seasoning in FCW and a good gimmick and he can turn heads.

·
Banned
370 Posts
but a little seasoning in FCW and a good gimmick and he can turn heads.
If by seasoning you mean dumbing down?

The dude has wrestled all over the US and been to Japan wrestling amazing wrestlers, I doubt there is anything he can learn in FCW.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I feel like once Husky Harris heads up to the main roster with the current gimmick he has now with Eli Cottonwood that at some point they'll decide to take Cottonwood out of the picture, and replace him with Brodie. Brodie is probably ready now, and I would rather see him with Husky as opposed to Cottonwood. Anyone else agree?

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
If by seasoning you mean dumbing down?

The dude has wrestled all over the US and been to Japan wrestling amazing wrestlers, I doubt there is anything he can learn in FCW.
There's plenty of things he needs to learn in FCW. He needs to learn how to work the cameras, establish a moveset, create a well defined character...

Seth Rollins was ROH champion and he's been in FCW for well over a year now.

·
Banned
690 Posts
Doesn't stop it being true. There are about four or five guys (and 2 girls) in FCW that I'd consider ready for a callup. Two of them have been. Seth's close to the back of the line until he develops a personality

·
Banned
370 Posts
There's plenty of things he needs to learn in FCW. He needs to learn how to work the cameras, establish a moveset, create a well defined character...

Seth Rollins was ROH champion and he's been in FCW for well over a year now.
Brodie has wrestled on tons of shows with cameras.

He has developed and evolved his trucker character over the last 5 years, and he has a diverse moveset, especially for a big man.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Brodie has wrestled on tons of shows with cameras.

He has developed and evolved his trucker character over the last 5 years, and he has a diverse moveset, especially for a big man.
He's no longer going to be a trucker. How about making him a masseuse? Exotic dancer?

His new name: Lee Nonme.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Bruiser Brody meets Mike Knox?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts