Votes: 44 78.6%
  • SmackDown!

Votes: 12 21.4%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, even though my favorite wrestler - [The Undertaker], is on SD!, I prefer to watch Raw. SmackDown! is boring as hell to me. I watch it each week online and I skip whole matches because they are just so boring. I only really watch it for the feud Kane has going with Edge currently

SmackDown!'s wrestlers are BORING! Guys like Rey Mysterio, Drew McIntyre, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Kaval, all of these guys to me are BORING!

Raw, to me, has more exciting superstars and storylines to watch. I am a fan of Nexus, The Miz, Randy Orton and Sheamus

So, my pick for better show: Raw

What is yours, and why?

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
A poll would be nice. Last year I liked Smackdown better, this year I prefer Raw. It's not really consistent.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Smackdown any time of the year and life, it is the B show for a reason, its the B-etter show

RAW is too much talk, very little wrestling, the booking is a hit and miss sometimes, but on a regular basis is brutal (2009=worst year of RAW ever since the 90's)

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I prefer Smackdown most of the time, not interested in the Edge/Kane feud though, I think it's stupid with all the Bearer segments.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Smack down has been repetitive shit this year

raw has been Consistently entertaining since Nexus showed up

·
Registered
854 Posts
For me, even though my favorite wrestler - [The Undertaker], is on SD!, I prefer to watch Raw. SmackDown! is boring as hell to me. I watch it each week online and I skip whole matches because they are just so boring. I only really watch it for the feud Kane has going with Edge currently

SmackDown!'s wrestlers are BORING! Guys like Rey Mysterio, Drew McIntyre, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Kaval, all of these guys to me are BORING!

Raw, to me, has more exciting superstars and storylines to watch. I am a fan of Nexus, The Miz, Randy Orton and Sheamus

So, my pick for better show: Raw

What is yours, and why?
How are any of those guys that you listed boring? They are some of the most, if not the most talented guys on the roster and those guys, minus Rey Mysterio will be the future of the WWE. I usually only watch Raw just because it's live and SmackDown! isn't but I have been watching SmackDown latley and I am enjoying it much more than Raw.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
havent watched smackdown in a long time. its been boring for time.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Raw's been consistently much more entertaining in recent months, and especially the last 4 weeks or so. Smackdown's got better wrestling, but then so does Superstars. As an overall package, gotta go with the flagship.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Smackdown, up until 2010.

i don't know HOW anyone's preferring what's happening on Smackdown over Raw. Raw had Nexus, which up until Survivor Series, was a pretty good storyline. Raw has Daniel Bryan wrestling matches weekly, and generally putting on a clinic. Raw is stacked with wrestling talent, from its main event to its midcarders, and now it has CM Punk commentating. its also got Cole trolling week in and week out.

Raw has finally become the better show, after years of pretending to be the A-show.

Smackdown has the most repetitive cards ever, a terrible Kane/Taker program that i never wanted to watch in the first place, an Edge that is out of shape and nothing near as exciting as he used to be, and Vicky Guerrero, who, i'm just tired of in general. the only reason i even tune in is Doplh Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Up until the draft it was Smackdown, but it's been Raw since then and that god awful Edge/Kane isn't helping it in the slightest. Anyone saying Rey is boring clearly never saw the man in ECW and WCW in his prime.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
fantasy booking of these shows are more entertaining then the real thing

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Smackdown!
It actually has wrestling on it, not boring stupid promos. All the matches on raw excect the main event are usually jobber matches. And most of the time that's a jobber match.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I haven't been watching SmackDown in recent weeks, it's been extremely repetitive and boring, especially with Kane as world champ.

RAW on the other hand has been great for the latter part of this year so right now I prefer watching RAW, but it could easily change next year considering SmackDown was far superior to RAW last year.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Not sure at the moment, it was always SD! for me, all of my mates disagreed with me. I preferred SD! simply because I loved the Cruiserweight division.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts