The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Re: WWE Show in Manchester on June 6th in Jeopardy Because of Recent Bombing

Being cautious is always good in my opinion, but do you really think they'd bomb the same place in just two weeks? It's highly unlikely.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

Being cautious is always good in my opinion, but do you really think they'd bomb the same place in just two weeks? It's highly unlikely.
They just bombed a concert full of kids. These terrorists just want to kill and hurt. I think they'd go for any opportunity.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,271 Posts

It could be unlikely but you can't really take any chances - I do think the show will go ahead as scheduled though.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts

It could be unlikely but you can't really take any chances - I do think the show will go ahead as scheduled though.
Oh I agree with that, my post is merely academic, like I was trying to guess how likely it is to have the same place bombed twice in less than two weeks.

They just bombed a concert full of kids. These terrorists just want to kill and hurt. I think they'd go for any opportunity.
That is true, but I don't think they'd do it in the same place in such a short-time frame. But then again, I never thought they'd attack Paris more than once, so it is true indeed that you better not take any chance.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts

They were just in the UK for the tour. So it wouldn't be surprising if they postponed that show for another time. It's for the best atm, and for safety of everyone.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts

Oh I agree with that, my post is merely academic, like I was trying to guess how likely it is to have the same place bombed twice in less than two weeks.
These people are not rational and it is probably close to impossible to predict what they'll do.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts

Smart move by the WWE here, with everything happening in the world right now you can never be to careful.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,688 Posts

Yeah, I won't blame them for canceling the event due to what just taken place last night and it will keep their talented NXT Wrestlers safe and sound. The first time the WWE will protect all of their stars from getting really hurt. Thank you for sharing this with us @Legit BOSS

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
To be honest, my experience of WWE shows since 2015 is that they have damn thorough security checks on everyone at the point of entry. Same isn't done at other wrestling shows, gigs, etc, and sadly wasn't the case last night I imagine.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

While it's perfectly reasonable to be careful in these situations, this is the same company that ran a live show 2 days after 9/11, so I'd have thought they would keep the show on.

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts

Is this arena really more dangerous than any other arena in the world? I'm not so sure..especially now that they will jack up security. The bigger issue might be attendance with people more frightened to go there...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

While it's perfectly reasonable to be careful in these situations, this is the same company that ran a live show 2 days after 9/11, so I'd have thought they would keep the show on.
To be fair, random terrorist a-holes are more ubiquitous than plane stealing terrorist a-holes.

·
Registered
9,985 Posts

Nothing to do with safety IMO. If that were the case they'd just stop doing shows altogether.

This is a mixture of emotional & business decision.

·
Registered
454 Posts

it seems kind of weird to me that they are even back in Europe that quickly they just finished a big tour over there

·
Banned
2,548 Posts

I sure as hell wouldn't want to work that show or be in the audience. I think I'd rather stay home and decorate the outer facade of my domicile with pork chops.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts

Wouldn't blame them for cancelling it and just giving refunds. Safety and caution first.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts