Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,126 Posts
He was there back in the FCW days. Yeah, he's got a great look, but not much else. If he couldn't make it with what they were looking for then, I doubt he'll fare any better there now 10 years later.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,491 Posts
Unless he's improved immensely since his TNA days then he's not even worth a look.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
The dude was dreadful in TNA from what i remember. All he has really is a good look and a fairly intimidating presence, outside of that he's not particularly good at all.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hello as a British Wrestling fan . I think the more British Talent make to main roster in WWE the better.
So Rob should be given a try out.

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
669 Posts
:vince2

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
He has the physique to be a legitimate heavyweight star but we all know he can't pass their physical (whether he is on roids or HGH). If it were the 90s/80s, he would definitely be signed with the WWF or WCW.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Honestly they should. Rob has the looks and He's bad at everything else.. they can push him to the moon and he will get the Roman Reigns and Jinder Mahal heat.

Reactions: oldschoolfan

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
He has a good look but he is a terrible worker and terrible on the mic, once the initial appeal of "Holy fuck look at this guy" wears off and you realize how crap he is it's not worth it. When I heard he spent time wrestling in Japan I was thinking it's fair to give him another chance then I saw he hadn't improved and think if he's been wrestling this long and is still shit there's no hope for him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts