Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was exactly the right time.
He should have turned heel and revealed him self as the bigger picture wade barrett was looking forward to.

AND THEN they should have dominated WWE for some time until FINALLY, FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO WWE.

And then The Rock should have saved and beaten Cena at wm 28.

And then the next day Cena should have turned face again saying he was an idiot to leave the crowd and all shit. And then he would have went on a losing streak after Lesnar came back.

And then he should have turned HEEL again, which the time is now. And now an even more powerful heel without a stable behind him.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Yes, turn the guy heel and join the stable that not just attackedd him multiple times and cost him the WWE championship a lot of times. It makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i remember years ago they did that to brock lesner. and everyone jumped on wwes ack for fucking up his character. funny how times change. back on the topic in hand yeh they should have turned cena heel at summerslam and mimic austins heel turn but id dont know about the face turn and heel again.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
is this a joke?

no they never should have turned him heel and they still shouldnt. just let cena be cena and get over it I barely even know hes around half the time

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yes, turn the guy heel and join the stable that not just attackedd him multiple times and cost him the WWE championship a lot of times. It makes perfect sense.
No! No! No! He was better off as a face during that angle.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The kids like him the way he his, so why change? If you think changing him to just make you happy but in the process upset and disappoint a bunch of kids, then really you're just an idiot. If he makes kids happy, then that's the most important thing. You don't have to like every character, honestly you don't, it's ok to do so.

Just knowing the types of people he is pissing off by being the character he is just makes him so enjoyable to watch and makes me like him even more in hope he doesn't change.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Another Cena turn Heel Thread

NEXT...

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I wanted Cena to overthrow Barrett and take over as it's leader say around November. He'd have them attack Orton which would cause Miz to cash in. Orton prevents Cena from winning the WWE Championship at RR and wins the RR himself. Cena, with the help of some Nexus members wins the RAW EC for the WWE Championship( similar to how Triple H won the 03 SS EC and 05 NYR EC)and main events WM 27 against Orton, where he retains. I don't know how The Rock would fit into all this but I'd probably say, have Cena tear through the roster as the top heel and then have The Rock challenge him at WM 28 on his birthday episode.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts