Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after Lana Wins The Women title From Noami this week on SD Live have Charlotte step up and try to take her down only to fail as Lana goes over clean 1 2 3 to a huge pop as Lana becomes the new face of the women Div On Smackdown Live.

BTW You could have Carmella cash in after Lana beats Charlotte to draw huge heel heat for Carmella and Carmella wins the title and Lana/Carmella start their feud.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
Re: WWE Should Have Lana Go Over Charlotte Flair At Summerslam.

I can already see the Wrestlemania Main event:
Team Binge and Purge (Nia Jax and Alexa with respect to their eating disorders) vs Lana and Rusev in a Unification Match for the Divas title. Dana Brooke will be the guest referee, going for pin counts while competitors are still standing.

Maggle Cole: CeNia Jax has eaten both Lana and Rusev. *Jane Ellsworth's music plays*
Maggle Cole: It's Jane Ellsworth! She's cashing in! Jane Ellsworth has ALesnar Bliss in her finishing move, the Adam's Apple!
*Dana Brooke calls for the bell before ALesnar taps but not intentionally as a screwjob, but because she's that incompetent*
Magggle: We have a new Divas Champion. Jane Ellsworth! Only at Wrestlemania. History is made! $9.99

Meltzer: 6.75 stars

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts

I can already see the Wrestlemania Main event:
Team Binge and Purge (Nia Jax and Alexa with respect to their eating disorders) vs Lana and Rusev in a Unification Match for the Divas title. Dana Brooke will be the guest referee, going for pin counts while competitors are still standing.

Maggle Cole: CeNia Jax has eaten both Lana and Rusev. *Jane Ellsworth's music plays*
Maggle Cole: It's Jane Ellsworth! She's cashing in! Jane Ellsworth has ALesnar Bliss in her finishing move, the Adam's Apple!
*Dana Brooke calls for the bell before ALesnar taps but not intentionally as a screwjob, but because she's that incompetent*
Magggle: We have a new Divas Champion. Jane Ellsworth! Only at Wrestlemania. History is made! $9.99

Meltzer: 6.75 stars
At some point in this match Dana will need to be knocked out at an opportune time. How would you book that?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

They should've given her a military gimmick.

·
Standing with The Man
6,731 Posts

after Lana Wins The Women title From Noami this week on SD Live have Charlotte step up and try to take her down only to fail as Lana goes over clean 1 2 3 to a huge pop as Lana becomes the new face of the women Div On Smackdown Live.

BTW You could have Carmella cash in after Lana beats Charlotte to draw huge heel heat for Carmella and Carmella wins the title and Lana/Carmella start their feud.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts

This shit is getting too funny every damn minute. Lana getting ANOTHER title shot just like that, while these other girls are busting their asses just to get an opportunity. Please end this nonsense this coming Tuesday.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

At some point in this match Dana will need to be knocked out at an opportune time. How would you book that?
Maggle: Rusev has CeNia planted in the corner for a Stinger Splash.
Rusev hits the Splash
Graves: What! Dana Brooke the referee is rolling up Rusev from behind for a count. Dana cranes her neck left, cocks her head right. Dana does not realize she is the referee
Maggle: CeNia Jax tumbles on top of Dana from the impact of Rusev's Splash
Graves: Dana Brooke is out and so are her implants (they somehow eject/leak out)
Maggle: The ref is out! What's this?
Lana: It's time for me to get a wardrobe change.
*Lana strips and starts changing clothes in the middle of the ring. Graves has a slight seizure*
Graves off script: Is it true, Lana, does your pussy taste like Pepsi-Cola? *mistaking Lana for Lana del Rey* (see link)
Maggle: Wrestlemania is brought to you by Pepsi. I remember drinking Crystal Pepsi, the Roman Reigns of soda pop.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeA64-iknOo

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts

Maggle: Rusev has CeNia planted in the corner for a Stinger Splash.
Rusev hits the Splash
Graves: What! Dana Brooke the referee is rolling up Rusev from behind for a count. Dana cranes her neck left, cocks her head right. Dana does not realize she is the referee
Maggle: CeNia Jax tumbles on top of Dana from the impact of Rusev's Splash
Graves: Dana Brooke is out and so are her implants (they somehow eject/leak out)
Maggle: The ref is out! What's this?
Lana: It's time for me to get a wardrobe change.
*Lana strips and starts changing clothes in the middle of the ring. Graves has a slight seizure*
Graves off script: Is it true, Lana, does your pussy taste like Pepsi-Cola? *mistaking Lana for Lana del Rey* (see link)
Maggle: Wrestlemania is brought to you by Pepsi. I remember drinking Crystal Pepsi, the Roman Reigns of soda pop.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeA64-iknOo
How in the world is she going to be able to keep up with all of the different counts. This will present a big problem. 3 count for a pin, 5 count to break a hold, and 10 count for a countout. There's just so many ways she can fuck that up and this would be a truly historical match. Also curious as to if Nia ate her breast implants when they came out. I've read about people that collect them, but I don't think Nia would bother. Dana should also pull double duty as ring announcer.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,546 Posts

Or.... how about Charlotte Flair squashes Lana instead?

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts

I honestly can't think of anything worse.

Also, Carmella cashing in on Lana will result in nothing but sheer tumbleweeds in the crowd.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

How in the world is she going to be able to keep up with all of the different counts. This will present a big problem. 3 count for a pin, 5 count to break a hold, and 10 count for a countout. There's just so many ways she can fuck that up and this would be a truly historical match. Also curious as to if Nia ate her breast implants when they came out. I've read about people that collect them, but I don't think Nia would bother. Dana should also pull double duty as ring announcer.

Oww, Dana, Dana

She just hasn't been the same since she took that beating from Asuka. She's probably going to ask the competitors, "Was that a three count, did you win?"

Dana: Coming from Moscow, Russia, the Ravishing Radish, Lana

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.