Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
25,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't seen many threads on Bubba Ray aka Bully Ray here, but i truly believe after last night, WWE should definitely give him a shot for a singles run. I would especially be down for him to have a "Bully Ray-like" character. He's great on the mic...and is a natural heel...although last night he was pretty over as a face too.

·
THE Sami Zayn Show
2,474 Posts
I support him getting a run, but WWE would have to train the crowd not to expect all the traditional Dudley spots.
Shouldn't be too hard. A lot of the newer WWE fans have no idea who the hell he is.

I fully support a Bubba Ray push though.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
He still has positives to offer, but now really isn't a good time to give him a run.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Watching him on TNA, he's been red hot on the mic but his matches have been lethargic as hell (and I'm an old school guy that loves slower paced matches). Would rather have him as a commentator, manager, or just appear on a PPV now and then.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
His run as a Hardcore champ few years back was class and seeing him do the Dudley moves with R-Truth worked the crowd so yeah he should get a run now much like Jeff had recently but whether Vince would let him run like his TNA Bully Ray would be WWE conceding TNA version was more successful.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Hell no. He is a tag team wrestler nothing more.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
No fucking thanks! The roster is too cluttered at the moment with plenty of young guys who deserve a shot. I don't want to see another old guy get a push.

Nothing against him, but bring back D-Von too and throw them in the tag division where they belong.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hell yes. Im all for it. Bully Ray was awesome in TNA. I never wold have thought he'd be good on his own but his TNA run proved he can surpass expectations.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
There are no words to describe just how much in love I am with the Dudley boyz. I remember my pals used to do the 3D to me back in the day lol, we fucking loved them.

JIMMY! GET THE TABLE!!!!! lol.

I saw his backstage interview and he was emotional and talking about the WWE being his home and I wished it was, I'd forgotten just how much I mark out for him.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Hell yes. Im all for it. Bully Ray was awesome in TNA. I never wold have thought he'd be good on his own but his TNA run proved he can surpass expectations.
3 of the 5 worst TNA matches I've ever witnessed involved Bully in singles competition. The match between he and Sabin was Kane/Khali tier. He also had complete turds against Jeff Hardy and Anderson.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
He would make a great monster heel for WWE, aslong as he did it with an attire similar to his TNA Ones, whichever one as they are all better than the Old School Dudley Boyz Attire, he looked awkward as hell in that lol.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
i never watch TNA so can't really say much but from what i heard Bully Ray is great character and great heel which have carried the show...if that the case i can't see why now but with WWE they want WWE made and from TNA, he might change his name from Bully Ray to something else.

WWE should give it a shot have him work with current young talent...

need to watch his stuff from TNA.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts