Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Led By Sara Del Ray They would show up every week just attacking divas saying the tired of this shit WWE Puts on as women wrestling.

The Members of the group should be:

Leader:Sara Del Ray,Cheerleader Melissa,Daizee Haze,and Madison Eagles.

I Think this would be great and give the women a storyline that the fans can get into.

What you think?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
There was a female NWO, not in WWE though.

It was the P.W.O. in WEW.

P.W.O.-Pussy World Order

So unless they have women come in and dance sexy with very little clothes on (or none would be better), then HELL NO!

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Led By Sara Del Ray They would show up every week just attacking divas saying the tired of this shit WWE Puts on as women wrestling.

The Members of the group should be:

Leader:Sara Del Ray,Cheerleader Melissa,Daizee Haze,and Madison Eagles.

I Think this would be great and give the women a storyline that the fans can get into.

What you think?
I would love to see WWE take female wrestling so seriously that they would hire those girls. But it's not going to happen.

Plus they would ruin it by having Natalya and Beth getting all goody goody and teaming with Eve and Kelly Kelly to "save WWE" from the evil women.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would love to see WWE take female wrestling so seriously that they would hire those girls. But it's not going to happen.

Plus they would ruin it by having Natalya and Beth getting all goody goody and teaming with Eve and Kelly Kelly to "save WWE" from the evil women.
I would love to see Sara & Cheerleader Melissa in WWE Those 2 alone could get the fans to care about the Women Div.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
What's the point? Doesn't matter how good a wrestler a diva is. A two minute match is still a two minute match. And that's all divas get on TV every week.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Great idea, but I'd change the characters. Kelly Kelly is the Hulk Hogan of the divas division, she would need to be "the 3rd man." Have Velvet Sky and Angelina Love terrorize the WWE aas outsiders every week, attacking other divas and superstars. Then, at the main event of Wrestlemania, have Velvet and Angelina with a mystery 3rd partner vs Eve, Maryse and Natalya. Team WWE looks to be in trouble, but here comes Kelly Kelly for the save. Maryse is down at the turnbuckle, and Kelly looks like she's gonna save team WWE, but stinkfaces Maryse! It would be like 1996 all over again. It would start another boom period in wrestling.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Great idea, but I'd change the characters. Kelly Kelly is the Hulk Hogan of the divas division, she would need to be "the 3rd man." Have Velvet Sky and Angelina Love terrorize the WWE aas outsiders every week, attacking other divas and superstars. Then, at the main event of Wrestlemania, have Velvet and Angelina with a mystery 3rd partner vs Eve, Maryse and Natalya. Team WWE looks to be in trouble, but here comes Kelly Kelly for the save. Maryse is down at the turnbuckle, and Kelly looks like she's gonna save team WWE, but stinkfaces Maryse! It would be like 1996 all over again. It would start another boom period in wrestling.
fpalm

It's even sadder because the WWE actually book her like that, but that fans wouldn't buy it.

The only people who could cross over that the fans would care about would probably be Beth or Kharma.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Kelly Kelly would crush them all. Sad, but you know it's true.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts