Wrestling Forum banner

WWE shop help trying to buy a belt

1087 5
I'm trying to buy the World Heavyweight Championship adult replica with engraving on wweshop but everytime I click add to cart my cart still says empty I can click add to cart over and over again and it wont add it. I clicked some other belts and they added perfectly its just the WHC replica with engraving that wont add, I even clicked on the WHC replica without engraving and it added to my cart, the one with engraving just will not add to my cart for some reason. Also I did email wwe about it but it said it might take 2 days for me to get a reply back I don't wanna wait that long. Has anyone else had this problem?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
86,249 Posts
They might be out of stock.

Also is there a phone number you can call to order things? If so that might be another option.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
25,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think they are out of stock whenever something is out of stock it usually has a out of stock written in red at the top of the page. Like right now the wwe championship spinner has the out of stock message on it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The page could have a bug on it, since a lot of people are buying it (WWE's bestseller for like a week now), so I would suggest buying it during night, or just keep refreshing the page and continue trying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.