Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
I imagine that means Dream, Ryker and Sullivan are all in there way out. Along with a ton of guys from NXT UK.
Why would Ryker get fired for being Trump supporter when Vince is a Trump supporter and Linda is a part of his administration? If anything I expect Ryker to get a huge push for being the only "alpha" on a roster filled with "libcucks".

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Dream was supposed to be the future, I hope he didn't throw it all away to chase after bird chested, pizza faced teenage boys.
I haven't been paying attention to this, I know the kid was a minor, but was he the legal age of consent in the state? Because that makes a big difference. If the kid he went after was below the age of consent, he's pretty fucked. If he wasn't I could see him going to AEW or Impact after things calm down a bit.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
That makes no sense to me, if he was getting fired wouldn't he want to keep his social media so he could update his hundreds of thousands of followers on his next career moves?

There are people still with WWE accounts that got fired several years ago just because they don't want to lose that blue check mark and their followers.
Still property of wwe. I imagine they let most people keep their accounts but some like in this case, they wouldnt

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
I haven't been paying attention to this, I know the kid was a minor, but was he the legal age of consent in the state? Because that makes a big difference. If the kid he went after was below the age of consent, he's pretty fucked. If he wasn't I could see him going to AEW or Impact after things calm down a bit.
The first allegations with the picture and voice message were made by supposedly a 16 year old, in DC where Dream is from 16 is legal, in Florida where he lives now 17 is legal and who knows where the kid is from, so it's hard to know if what he allegedly did was legal or not.

Then there's the fact that he was hacked in 2018, theoretically the person who was posting shit on his Twitter could've also had access to his iCloud and iMessage.

There was another "allegation" that Dream tried to groom a 16 year old independent wrestler, I put allegation in quotes because the guy accused Dream of child grooming while also saying he never talked sexually to him. Supposedly Dream told the guy he could get him a job in WWE if he bulked up and asked him for progress pics, the guy sent them but he said he felt uncomfortable.

I've been a Patrick Clark supporter since TE and if he is a kid diddler then he deserves whatever happens to him, but I haven't seen a lot of concrete evidence, the kid who exposed him got caught participating in a group chat titled something like "I'm going to expose that ni99er", so his motivations are questionable.

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
This isn't surprising. The WWE has a lot tied into its public image. If they can validate these claims and talent are problematic to work with it's WWE's prerogative to get rid of them, and it's in their best interest to.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I really really don’t want Dream fired.

Whats weird about these allegations, not only is it apparently legal, he was also 19 himself. So even if age of consent was older, due to the proximity of ages at the time, this kind of thing is common and I don’t think 19 yr old get prosecuted for having sex with 16/17yr olds as long as it wasn’t forced.

so I assume if the company fires him, there is a bigger allegation that will justify it. Whatever it is, hopefully they can just suspend him and demote him for a while. He’s still so young to just get rid of.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts

·
Registered
10,054 Posts
I hope Vince finally releases Jeffree Star....oh wait.

I never got the hype around Velveteen Dream, i just never got him. There was always something off about him, something i just didn't like and i wasn't sure why. If he get's released i'll not miss him at all.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
897 Posts
The accident may not have been Dream's fault if he was in the co-driver seat and the driver simply too young for a licence (sorry, had way too many jokes in mind to not do one).
Anyway, good to hear the injuries are seemingly not that serious.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts