1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Problematic (aka accused) talent include Lesnar, and perhaps more interestingly Matt Riddle.. I´ll see it before I believe it.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I think that both guys are not problematic for the WWE.

Also is Brock still contracted to the WWE ?
Brock is always contracted to WWE.. Where else could he go and get a ton of money for doing next to nothing?
And they are problematic to WWE, because they were accused by the twitter lynch mob too.. WWE can´t pick and choose who they deem problematic (as in not as valuable to them) if they´re going to be serious about getting rid of "problematic" talents.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
Yup, he either deactivated it or deleted it. Might be a clue that he is going to be let go.
That makes no sense to me, if he was getting fired wouldn't he want to keep his social media so he could update his hundreds of thousands of followers on his next career moves?

There are people still with WWE accounts that got fired several years ago just because they don't want to lose that blue check mark and their followers.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,217 Posts
That makes no sense to me, if he was getting fired wouldn't he want to keep his social media so he could update his hundreds of thousands of followers on his next career moves?

There are people still with WWE accounts that got fired several years ago just because they don't want to lose that blue check mark and their followers.
True. But alot of these folks who have been accused have deleted their Twitter accounts over the past week or so. Guess we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
This is a pretty easy thing for them to do, this isn't an era where talent draws money, it's not like 15-20 years ago where releasing Austin, Rock, Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Foley, etc or even midcarders like the Hardy Boyz would mean that they lose out on potential $$$. All of these guys are pretty replaceable, it's basically next man up. They can let pretty much anyone go on the roster, including most guys on top, and it wouldn't hurt them whatsoever. The only ones that could hurt them would be Taker, Edge, Orton, or Reigns, and that's mostly because if they went to AEW, it could give them name recognition and credibility.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Reactions: jpickens

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

You got a point there but there was some people that I followed that was accused of things have their accounts deleted or no longer there.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I imagine that means Dream, Ryker and Sullivan are all in there way out. Along with a ton of guys from NXT UK.

·
Registered
802 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts