Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Issue has never been quality, it's not like 1999 was fucking Emmy award winning stuff and yet it's beloved.

Issue is no face of the company in which to build around. Storylines, characters etc are all there but they feel individual segments rather than one big whole.

They need that one person to build around to bring the whole thing together.
isn't this pretty much the fans fault? Every time someone starts getting pushed rather than fans see what happens they instantly go "this guy getting a push lul" and shit on anything they do.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I mean it's not good but it's been worse... this is like swimming in piss vs swimming in shit, you're not going to have a good time either way but I mean at least one isn't as bad as the other...

·
Registered
760 Posts
Both shows are great, can't find anything real to complain about with WWE. RAW is great and SmackDown is enjoyable. Y'all need to stop taking it so seriously and just look at it in a light hearted way and have fun.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I haven't been watching, but I do think that 2020 is going to be a much more interesting year for them as a promotion than some of these recent ones.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
How so?? You have an angle surrounding terms like dog food, the big dog being unchained etc ? I mean how can you get better if its the same set of people every year at the top and with no improvement on their sides to work on their promo/character development??

21 - 27 of 27 Posts