Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like WrestleMania where WWE has screwed up the smackdown side( big matches in Cena vs taker and Orton vs AJ) of the show. I think it will happen at summerslam again.

They could easily have Orton vs AJ & Cena vs Nakamura at summerslam but they probably won't.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Re: WWE srewing up smackdown part of big4 again?

Expect Cena/Jinder. Maybe AJ/Nakamura if we're lucky.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts

AJ/Nakamura will 100% happen baring injuries, they have already been teasing it

Reactions: THA_WRESTER

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

AJ Wakamura will probably happen on the go home before MITB :lol

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

Definitely some great possibilities on smackdown brand for summerslam. As much as Jinder is cringe-worthy, I would be OK with a Cena vs. Jinder grudge fight if they built the story with great heat and let Jinder continually abuse Cena.

AJ/Naku or AJ/Orton would be excellent fights. I think they might have AJ vs. Orton for title at Wrestlemania, so AJ/Naku makes sense. Even though, I'd like to see it the other way around.

Then of course you have Zayn / Owens / Corbin / Zigger. Not sure what I'd like to see here. Orton/Zayn would be ideal, but that's been over done IMO. More clarity likely out of MITB. Also, can't forget about returning Rusev.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts

AJ vs Nakamura is getting way too hyped at this point. With the way Nakamura has been wrestling since his debut, I cant see it being anything more than just a good match. But people are acting like it will be the best match ever. It will be a disappointment tbh.

Anyway, it seems the big Smackdown matches for Summerslam are rumoured to be Jinder vs Cena, AJ vs Orton and Rusev vs Shane.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts

Definitely some great possibilities on smackdown brand for summerslam. As much as Jinder is cringe-worthy, I would be OK with a Cena vs. Jinder grudge fight if they built the story with great heat and let Jinder continually abuse Cena.

AJ/Naku or AJ/Orton would be excellent fights. I think they might have AJ vs. Orton for title at Wrestlemania, so AJ/Naku makes sense. Even though, I'd like to see it the other way around.

Then of course you have Zayn / Owens / Corbin / Zigger. Not sure what I'd like to see here. Orton/Zayn would be ideal, but that's been over done IMO. More clarity likely out of MITB. Also, can't forget about returning Rusev.
Cena will no sell it as usual.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

I dont really care about SummerSlam match card right now.

MITB is more interesting that it & the Fatal 5 way at ER as well.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,143 Posts

I want AJ/Orton more than AJ/Nakamura, they had a match on SD that was excellent. I'd even be willing to bet that AJ/Orton would be better than AJ/Nakamura.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

My Predictions,
Smackdown:
WWE Title Match-Cena vs. (C)Mahal
LMS Match-Jericho vs. Owens
Singles Match-Rusev vs. Shane McMahon
US Championship Match-AJ Styles vs. Nakamura

Raw:
Universal Title Match-(C)Lesnar vs. Strowman
Singles Match-Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
Singes Match-Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
IC Title Triple Threat Match-(C)The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

Raw definitely looks a lot better.