Wrestling Forum banner

WWE running live Raw from Winnipeg in February 2020. Why?

1515 Views 19 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Garty
Yes, this is a bait post, much like all the other bait posts that a certain few like to talk about over and over. Now it's my turn. So, why is WWE going to Winnipeg for a live Monday Night Raw taping for the first time in over a decade? You'd think it was because of the crazy winter weather, or the fact that it's, well... Winnipeg. Let me explain.

The "not competition" has two prominent wrestlers in the company that are from Winnipeg. Jericho and Omega, if you really didn't know. So what better way to "kiss and make up" with the city of Winnipeg, than to cater to those same fans that might be watching the "not competition" instead of WWE. They'll remind you of a time when one of the two wrestlers used to be in their company, which I'm sure will be cordial and positive, all to make you forget about the "not competition", in which they currently reside and work. Maybe the "not competition" will run a live TV show of their own in Winnipeg (I sure don't understand why they would) and WWE wants to make it clear, "WE LOVE WINNIPEG!"

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm sure there are many perfect and acceptable reasons as to why this is happening. I just can't put my finger on it though. Hmm.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
22 Posts
Well, that was helpful. Thanks.

Psst. One company acknowledges it, while the other pretends it doesn't matter to them. Shh.
You’re very welcome. The reason one company won’t acknowledge it and one is having Cody smash thrones and TNT making commercials should be pretty clear.

But continue this rhetoric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Hiding in the shadows
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not everything is a result of AEW mate, get real.
I've seen the light. You know you guys, you're right. Nothing the "not competition" has done, has made WWE react to counter them in any way, shape or form. Yes, it's all just the brilliant mind of Vince McMahon...

...and a huge coincidence that the "not competition" always seem to be doing the same things WWE has done since the "not competition" started their own brand of wrestling on a different network. It really is stupid of the "not competition" to continue on, when Vince will always win the end.

P.S. I forgot that they allowed bullshit to be said uncensored on Raw. Man, that is a great idea. If only the "not competition" would do things like that, I may watch their show.

· Banned
579 Posts
Yes, this is a bait post, much like all the other bait posts that a certain few like to talk about over and over. Now it's my turn. So, why is WWE going to Winnipeg for a live Monday Night Raw taping for the first time in over a decade? You'd think it was because of the crazy winter weather, or the fact that it's, well... Winnipeg. Let me explain.

The "not competition" has two prominent wrestlers in the company that are from Winnipeg. Jericho and Omega, if you really didn't know. So what better way to "kiss and make up" with the city of Winnipeg, than to cater to those same fans that might be watching the "not competition" instead of WWE. They'll remind you of a time when one of the two wrestlers used to be in their company, which I'm sure will be cordial and positive, all to make you forget about the "not competition", in which they currently reside and work. Maybe the "not competition" will run a live TV show of their own in Winnipeg (I sure don't understand why they would) and WWE wants to make it clear, "WE LOVE WINNIPEG!"

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm sure there are many perfect and acceptable reasons as to why this is happening. I just can't put my finger on it though. Hmm.
lol the WWE isn’t stressing over a Indy company. Try again. Half of the main event in AEW is former WWE guys. Also AEW’s midcard absolutely sucks. Shorty gable is more of a star than goof ball Orange Cassidy for example.

· Hiding in the shadows
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lmao, it’s cringey how much of a hardon this shit poster has for AEW. You’d think he was on their payroll but I’m pretty sure he’s just delusional.

Hard-on? Shit poster? Wow, it's amazing I've never heard those "disses" before.

· Hiding in the shadows
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Does every AEW fan on this forum think getting the last post means you’ve won the argument or what is this stupid trend of continuing to reply when you have nothing else to contribute?

Oh, the irony, defined.

+1 for me! Yippee!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.