Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

So starting shows from scratch is just really hard for me, thinking of a backstory, and rosters, and blah blah blah whatever. So I did something last year with a group of people but it fell apart so this time I am going to solo it myself. I will write both RAW and Smackdown with my origina storylines after The WWE's version of the Royal Rumble (which I will write with my own results. PPVs will be written in the format of beginning, middle, end of match. While shows will just be the end. All the rosters and such from WWE will be mine but after the Royal Rumble, releases and additions and then up to me. Hope it makes sense. Also I hope you enjoy. So look out for the Rumble it shall be good.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Hey Lardy, welcome to WE. I was part of that group of people last year who wrote the Royal Rumble event. Great to see you here at Be The Booker and this should be very successful if you plan on continuing writing after the Rumble. I remember you wrote a great Rumble match last year but you forgot to eliminate someone, Paul London I think.

Anyways, all the best with this. Looking forward to the Royal Rumble and hopefully you can find a partner for assistance.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sure did, I love GFX...

Alright here is the card so far for Royal Rumble 2006, I'll edit this as matches are announced. (Note that in the future, I'll make my own gfx for the matches)

The 2006 Royal Rumble Match

Participants:
Kane
Rob Van Dam
Chavo Guerrero
Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Lashley
HHH

John Cena vs. Edge - WWE Championship

·
Banned
333 Posts
Bobby Lashley and Triple H have also entered themselves into the Rumble match. Looking Good Lardy and can I just get this confirmed, are you continuing with your own storylines after the Royal Rumble event is written?

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the encouragement guys, definately going to impress. Oh and here is a look at whats to come...;)

NO WAY OUT comes to you live only on PPV February 19th. Baltimore, MD better get ready because the Smackdown stars will be coming off a hot Royal Rumble and wanting to impress on the last big stage before Wrestlemania! NO WAY OUT is sponsored by Mozilla Firefox, the new innovation in internet surfing.

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
Everything is looking great and I am looking forward to what you can bring to the table here at BTB

·
Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd
1,645 Posts
I will certainly be reviewing this. Looks awsome so far.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Batista sidelined for six months, New talent to be called up, Update on Christopher Nowinski.
Credit: RoyalRumbleAndBeyond.Com

It is now being confirmed that doctor's have sidelined Batista for at least 6 months. The tricep tear was more extensive than once thought and additional rehabilitation will be needed. Do not expect an in ring return from The Animal until after Wrestlemania. However there are rumors circulating the backstage area that suggest he will still be used in some role to keep him fresh with the fans. More on this as we get it.

WWE scouts have been at OVW a lot lately. Recently going on record John Larinitus showed interest in many OVW talents but only one to possibly called up, that wrestler being Da Beast. "In addition to being a powerhouse, he can work the mat well, it will be intesting to see where he is in the next 4 months" said Larinitus to a local reporter. With the recent losses on Smackdown it is speculated that if he is called up that Smackdown is where he'll be assigned.

WWE Superstar Christopher Nowinski is said to be in good spirits about his soon return to the ring. The post concussion syndrome has done nothing but fade away and both doctors and wrestlers alike are stunned. We will keep you posted on when and where this return might happen.
Note: That is a not a real website but simply me making fake news for my upcoming creative takeover

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First show is The Royal Rumble. It will be the WWE's card but it will be my results. Then after the Rumble everything is up to me. I just needed a good jumping off point and The Rumble seemed like a good place. And everything after the Rumble like posters, news, backstage reports, whatever will be completely by me.

And the reason Batista is injured here too is the status of the superstars, including injuries are going to be identical until after The Rumble.

LOL I already have No Way Out planned and all. Its just waiting for this damn Rumble.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Theme Song for No Way Out revealed, download it exclusively here!
The theme song for WWE No Way Out is Default's "One Thing Remains" from the CD also entitled "One Thing Remains". Click the link below the album picture to download the exclusive track.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ASSCN1BG

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep, I decided that if I can just stick to writing the end of the matches for television shows, and full matches for PPVs I can handle the workload. An update, I have No Way Out almost completely written and ready to go. I promise you its a stacked card with lots of suprises. Be sure to check this thread as rumble matches are announced as I will be updating my card. Again, thanks for all the encouragement guys I hope to make a big splash with the Royal Rumble and furthermore the future of the WWE which will be in my hands:)

·
Premium Member
12,427 Posts
Good luck; I'll be reading your thread.

FYI if you need any help in the future I'll be around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts