Wrestling Forum banner

Which match are you looking forward to the most?

WWE Royal Rumble 2023 Discussion Thread: Bray Wyatt's televised in-ring return, Alexa Bliss eyes gold, Kevin Owens challenges The Tribal Chief

79340 Views 2931 Replies 207 Participants Last post by  Cash
1 - 20 of 2932 Posts

· Super Moderator
Go ahead, make my day
36,169 Posts
Cody or The Rock will win.

I am hoping the pictures we saw of Orton after surgery were actually from months and months ago and were posted recently to throw us off, it would light my ass right up if Randy came back and won so he could beat Roman at WM and have one last run as champ.

:antonio:

· Registered
1,069 Posts
People thinking The Rock is coming back...you realise he is back to back in Hollywood right now?? LOL smarks

Cody SHOULD win it as he is over as hell and has the best story...WWE likely to mess up and have some midget win it and Reigns goes over.

· Registered
2,309 Posts
Cody is #1 pick for Rumble as Reigns' reign should end to a wrestler who can help company full time.

Although, #2 is The Rock. I hate to even consider it BUT it's The Rock, most legends have now been winning Rumble twice like Cena, Orton, Edge, Triple H, Batista, Lesnar & Austin so Rock winning from #30 would work. And come WM, they could swerve with Rock winning then vacating the belts to save company from Reigns, or Reigns could win and continue his run until at least Summerslam or even WM 40, where surely it will be Cody then....

#3 - Reigns but #3 is a last resort if no Cody or Rock. I would say Sami as then it would be the classic Reigns would convince him not to challenge him but Sami as Royal Rumble would be a huge left field. Reigns himself winning as champion could work for him then to be the 1st to win as champion but also get to choice his own opponent at Wrestlemania, which could then be The Rock. Would give Reigns his 2nd Rumble win and a way to get more heat on him especially if he costs Rhodes the Rumble in his winning it himself. The Long build will then be set up for Reigns vs Cody whilst also being able to Reigns vs Rock at WM39 which was their plan. Then if they still can't get Rock for a WM match, Reigns could pick Austin at his WM opponent instead, who's rumoured to be available again.

· Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
Soul
33,216 Posts
If Rock doesn't come back in the Rumble then I will predict Cody Rhodes winning it while Seth Rollins is a honorable mention.

For the woman's I could see Charlotte and Becky being co winners.

· None. More. Hated.
Finish. The. Story.
17,977 Posts
I just can´t see Rock returning and win the RR. It just doesn´t make much sense.
Cody winning it is definitely possible but I can already read the comments here of People bitching that it was too predictable.

Cody or Rock have to win. There's no other conceivable winners. Roman's ran through everyone else.

· Registered
Anna Kendrick
184 Posts
Lots of money coming in on Zayn he's now second favorite on betonline.ag, even ahead of Rock.
If not Cody, I'd be really happy with this choice. Zayn is definitely the most over babyface they could make to face Roman, as he's already over as is and the storyline would just work.

I personally want it to be Cody though. I wouldn't be sad if Rock came in to set up their big match, but I'm also not clambering for it anymore.

· Registered
6,409 Posts
Cody Rhodes to win and challenge Roman Reigns in the biggest WM Main Event of all time

· Registered
9,032 Posts
I have been saying this since almost a year.

0% shot The Rock wins the RR or is wrestling at next year's WM.
Cody is going to win the Rumble in 2023 and will fight Reigns for the title at next year's WM where he will also lose.
If Cody gets injured for whatever reason, then it's going to be Wyatt who wins the Rumble and fights Reigns.

1 - 20 of 2932 Posts