Wrestling Forum banner

1481 - 1484 of 1484 Posts

·
None. More. Hated.
5,080 Posts
I thought the show was solid.

Roman and Corbin had a fun wacky match. It worked.

The womens rumble was fine. Charlotte vs. Ripley works for me. Kinda surprised they didnt have Shayna come in a little earlier and eliminate more people to look more dominant.

Poor Lacey. Booooo.

Strap match was damn good. Bryan is great at trying to fight from underneath. The people wanted it too.

Becky vs. Asuka was whatever. Cool finish.

I wasnt digging the mens rumble being all Lesnar at first, but once Drew came and all the stories unfolded, it was fucking tremendous.

Overall, not a GOAT PPV or anything, but definitely a solid big 4 show.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
One of the best WWE PPVs in recent years IMO and I am usually very critical of WWE these days. The booking of the actual rumble match was fantastic. Not only did Drew deserve it but he looked like a legit boss winning it and the entire flow of the rumble match was great, from Lesnar looking unbeatable to Drew finally being booked like the monster he is.

·
Premium Member
9,654 Posts
I am rewatching the Rumble now and there was this moment that had me just rofl 😂
You had Bianca, Charlotte, Naomi, Beth and it was such fun, and then you added Toni Storm.. I was like "wow this women's roster is really strong damn how times have changed".. enter number #21 Kelly Kelly...

1481 - 1484 of 1484 Posts