Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking at the WWE roster and realised that it is looking a bit thin with far to many jobbers and low carders then definatley need to shift a few out to bring a few in.

there are a lot of guys out injured and the loss od Edge has been a massive blow

Bringing back between 1-3 legends people like The Rock,Goldberg,Chris Jericho,JBL Jeff and Matt etc

They could also do to put over a couple of stars a little earlier than they would have before, dolph ziggler and cody rhodes.

And maybe a raid on TNA - Mexican America, Bully Ray, Eric Young, Austin Aries,Mr Anderson,Kurt Angle(Never going to happen!!)

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What they need to do is a better job of putting over the newer guys, prime example is the car crash that is ADR. Nuff said!
Yer strange one with Del Rio, hes the champ yet they have him running round out of the ring hiding at the turnbuckle etc, failed to notice and cash in on the fact that the guy was a legitimate MMA fighter.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,966 Posts
What they need to do is a better job of putting over the newer guys, prime example is the car crash that is ADR. Nuff said!
Agree. Adding talent wouldn't help at all if creative and Vince can't produce some intrigued characters. Vince needs to step down.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
If they would just let Del Rio beat the shit out of Cena for one week, bust him open, whip his ass, make some kids cry and have Del Rio beat him clean it would do so much for Del Rio, Ziggler is improving at a fast rate, Swagger needs to improve some more as does Riley, they did a great job with Miz last year/early this year they need to re-capture that.

As for raiding TNA, Mexican America? You mean the cheap and absolute awful attempt at re-creating LAX? Yeah, spare me, neither one of those guys are worth a damn, Konan and Homicide made LAX, Eric Young has been reduced to a complete joke, Mr. Kennedy simply isn't WWE material after seeing his awful TNA run, Angle needs to stay as far away from the WWE as he can for the sake of his health, the man is already seperated from reality as it is and the Hardyz belong in a jail cell not a wrestling ring.

They have two guys in Sheamus and Barrett that need to be feuding over the World Title next year, I really like both guys and hope the Barrett/Sheamus program comes into play, they need to get Rhodes in there with Orton which they are, I wouldn't mind Christian and DiBiase feuding, Daniel Bryan is still there too, need to get him on TV, not have him fucking around on Superstars.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Since 2005/6 I'd say. Not a good crop this time I'm afraid.

Their pushing the wrong people too quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts