Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an offical Press Release a little under an hour ago World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. announced that it has just bought out it's closet rivial the National Wrestling Alliance: Total Non-Stop Action after they put thier brand on the market a little under a week ago due to losing money.

Jeff Jarrett, Jerry Jarrett the famous promoters son, said 'This is a step forward for both companies' after he, his father, Vince and Linda McMahon arose from a meeting that was held this morning.

Vince McMahon went on the further say that because of this, he has signed most of the NWA:TNA talent, but he laughed as we questioned him about doing another invasion angle, he denied it and said this will be done much more easily than when he bought out World Championship Wrestling.

Many saw this comming when WWE took some of TNA's top talent, such as AJ Styles and Sting who were the companies major drawers at the time. There is said to be some heat between WWE Superstars and TNA Wrestlers about 'New Ricruits joining the big time' said WWE Veteran The Undertaker.

Vince McMahon further went on to say that to be fair to the TNA stars there will be a New Weekly show starting the week after SummerSlam and that it will involve mostly TNA wrestlers there are some from both brands of RAW and Smackdown! anxious to work with some of thier stars.

John Cena was named to be one.

The name of the new show is also unknown as discussions are still taking place but we have reason to believe WWE is leaning towards Impact or Metal although nothing has been confirmed. Also it is not known what the new belts will be seeing as we already have the WWE and World, this will be released throughout the week as more information is availble.

WWE is pleased to announce that it has just bought out TNA.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Very interesting...very interesting indeed. ROG will never be the same again:D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That sounds like a great resolution Scott! I hope it works out good for ya.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
What was basically supposed to happen was that James was to keep Smackdown even though Grendrill promised me Smackdown over MSN.

They then thought of 'buying out TNA' and giving some of their people to me and basically making me take it over.

No point in hiding the truth. Anyway basically soon you'll find out that Scott has given James his old job back. After days and days of lies he gave it back to him. These days have been stressfull times and it's on that note that I have decided to quit booking once and for all.

Sorry Scott, sorry you kept that incompetant fool by your side. You even admitted it yourself....now we wouldn't want that to go round would we? Like those RoG storylines you sent me.....yeah folks he was so sure that I was going to be Smackdown writer he even sent me all the storylines to comply with, so what happened Scott, got a sudden change of heart ay...must have been more than that.....

Now I wonder what will happen with Austin.....hmmmm.....?

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Dude, it's just fucking life. You need to deal with it. I knew this would happen, you would go complaining and whingeing your ass off to people. You can't have everything in your life, and if you don't like it, then deal with it. Now stop crying.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Oh, so there is more to this than meets the eye then....

This situation has totally gotten out of hand IMO, and something needs to be done to sort it out.

Grendrill is in a very difficult position right now, but, HE needs to make the choice, before this ends up becoming ridiculous. Its not about choosing over friends, its about choosing who is best for the job. Anyone can see that Grendrill takes BTB seriously and professionally, so I cant see either Showstopper or Rage taking it to heart, or personally, as the decision doesnt come down to who is the better friend at all. A choice has to be made though, very soon.

I dont mean to get involved, so tell me if you want to butt out, but thats my opinion for this situation.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Jesus Christ guys, if it's that bad, just all go your seperate ways and stop clogging up all these threads with bitching....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts