Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
April 4, 2005 Monday Night RAW

J.R-Hello and welcome to Monday night RAW.I'm J.R and aloong side me is my good buddy King.

King-Thx J.R and tonight we have a show that will have you on your toes all night long.

J.R-Thats right tonight we will have a tag team match for the gold between William Regal and Tajiri vs. Hurricane and Rosey.

King-Thats right J.R and will also have a number one contender match between Edge and the game, Triple H.

J.R- Thats right and will also see Christain face Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental title.

King-Here we go our first match of the night.

Lilian Garcia-Ladies and gentalmen the tag team champions William Regal and Tajiri.And now there challengers, Rosey and Hurricane.

Match outcome-Hurricane goes for a closeline but misses and hits Rosey.Tajiri sprays the green mist and blinds Hurricane.Then Tajiri connects with the buzzsaw kick but cannot get the 3 count due to the refferee being out.Tajiri grabs the referee and pulls him up and goes for the three count but get turns into a sunset flip for the three count.

Winners-Hurricane and Rosey.

Todd Grisham-I'm talking now with Edge who seams to be ready for tonights.How do you feel about facing Triple H.

Edge-Triple H will pay for ever getting in the ring with me tonight.I have a little suprise for him that me and Eric Bichoff worked out.

Todd-Well can you give us a hint on what that will be.

Egge-Ok, lets just say Triple H will be knocked out cold before the nights over.

J.R-Well I can't wait to figure out what happens.

King-Me neither but right now here is the match that could shut up this superior young man that doesn't know when enough is enough.He has goone to the limits with his mouth and now Shawn Micheals says that after the match is over he won't be able to talk.

J.R-Thats right and here we go.

Match outcome-Hassan goes fot the camal lock but fails.Shawn Micheals goes for the jump off the top rope and connects.Micheals plays some music then connects with the sweet chen music and gets the 1-2-3 count.

Winner-Shawn Micheals

J.R-Well I hope that shuts up Hassan.

King- Oh it will hopefully.Here we go with our third match of the night.Who do you thik will win this one J.R.

J.R-I think Christain will if he can keep his head in there.Well here we go.

Match outcome-Tyson Tomko distracts the ref while Christain hits Benjamin over the head with the title.Christain gets the 1-2-3 count.

Winner-Christain

J.R-No not this way d*****.Christain just cheated his way to a title.

Todd-Well im back here with Triple H With the response to Edge's words.Triple H what do you have to say.

HHH-I think Edge is full of S***.All he is is talk and nothing else.I will beat him down and win the Worild Heavyweight Championship back from Bautista(HHH slams the mic down).

J.R-well here we go with the final mtch of today.Wait a minute, is that Eric Bichoff and Edge.

Eric-Edge came up to me today and made a point. He said that the match shouldn't be a regular match.That it should be a last man standing match.so I told him I would consider it.Well im now officialy making this a last man standing match.

J.R-Wow i would have never thoght of that.Well here we go.

Match outcome-Edge goes for the spear and connects.He then looks for a chair and finds one.When HHH gets up he smaks him on the head and gets the 10 count.

Winner-Edge

Sunday night Heat results-Viscera def Simon Dean
Eugene def Flair
Val Venis def Chris Masters

·
Registered
865 Posts
All i've got to sy is................................IMPROVE BIG TIME!!!! I'm giving your thread 0/100!!!! Work on your promos and write out your matches in detail!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
DR.Thuganamics10 dont worry about these two jerks. Keep posting your shows even if these guys continue to put you down. Dont let them ruin your BTB like they ruined mine. Keep posting and i will keep reading, just make your shows longer, Have a commercial break between each match so that it is easier to read, Have some more promo's and maybe some interference to create angles. PM me if you need anything. Keep posting

45/100

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Yeah right, we ruined your BTB.lol. You ruined it yourself because you don't know how to write btb, jerk. And Dr. Thuganomics, if you need some help then PM experienced people like Grendrill, A-Dust, someguy999, Mr.Wrestlemania. I am sure they'd be glad to help you out. Don't ask help from someone who himself is a n00b at BTB.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Fire Wolf how about you and me stop fighting in other people's threads and we can settle our differences on MSN. Also Mods don't reply to help messages all they basically do is tell people off and ban people. So lets stay out of other people'sthreads. DEAL?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Ok Leonard now why did you call me a jerk? I've never discouraged your btb! I've always encouraged you, now if you're gonna call me a jerk just cus yoo're angry with fire wolf then you're a ****ing bitch!!!!

·
Banned
333 Posts
All of you are acting like N00bs so why don't you stop spamming in others threads. Oh and don't start spamming again to me just because I am telling you to stop.

As for the show it was too short, no storylines and 3 line matches. I'm sure you have it in yourself to do a bit better if you put some effort and time into it. Just don't worry about the people that don't give constructive feedback and just say the show was crap because that isn't helping at all. If you need help on writing a successful wrestling thread read the handbook or experienced writers shows.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
awful show, matches didnt have enough detail in them, no promos and interviews, tons of grammar mistakes, no stroylines, BORING 1/100

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
you need to make the matches and promos longer. you really need commercials, and make it feel like a 2 hour show, 10/100, but you can improve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Smackdown preview April 7, 2005

There will be a Cruiserweight championship match between Paul London and Akio.There will also be a number 1 contenders tournament for both the U.S and WWE championship.There will be a tag team match for the title also.

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
um.... preview needs more detail, as in who's the champs defending against, and there should not be 2 tournaments going on at the same time on the same show. well, let's hope you improve after your first show

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Smackdown April 7, 2005

Tazz*Welcome to Smackdown.Next to me is Cole and were just about ready for the apperance of Teddy Long.*Cole*Thanks Tazz and speaking of Teddy there he is.*Teddy*Tonight we will have a battle royal, and the winner will pick to try and win the U.S or the WWE championship.Now I picked 15 Smackdown superstars to be in the battle royal and it will be later on tonight.The participants are Booker T,Kurt Angle,JBL,Big Show,Undertaker,Spike Dudley,Matt Morgan,Mark Jindrak,Carlito,Chavo,Billy Kidman,Funaki,Heidenreich,Kenzo Suzuki,andScotty 2 Hotty.The match for the winner will be next week.Now Holla Holla Holla playa.

.......commercial........
Josh*I'm back here with the WWE champion John Cena for his thought on the battle royal,John.*John*Well it really doesn'n matter who wins,I can beat anybody on the RAW or Smackdown roster, thats why I have this WWE title around my waist.*Cena spins the title then walks away**Tazz*Well wise words from our champion, he is the WWE champion and he probably could beat anybody on the RAW roster.*Cole*Well Tazz here we go with our tag team championship match.Who do you think will win.*Tazz*Well if they can keep there heads in there i think Eddie and Rey can will. Here we go and Rey and Haas will start this match off.Rey hits him with a closeline and goes for the pin 1- and that wasn't even close as Haas kicks out.Rey tags in Eddie and he goes for them supplexs he gets one.He's going for the second one and he gets that on.He connects with the third one and now goes for the frog splash.He connects and this match might end early,1-2-no he can't get it.Eddie tags in Rey and wait Haas tags in Holly and he goes to work on Rey and Holly tags in Haas and Haas goes for the Hass of pain.Holly takes out Eddie and no don't do it Rey don't tap and no he did it and the match is over.

.............commercial..................

*Josh*I'm here with Orlando Jordan to get his thoughts on the battle royal tonight.*Orlando*Well this is kind of a relief to me because everyone wants to get the WWE championship, so I will get the night off.So John, I hope you have fun next week while I sit back and watch you lose to JBL.Thats right, JBL is gonna win the battle royal and get back the WWE title.And if you happen to come back for the U.S title I'll be ready to beat you yet again.And then your little thug a** can go back to where it belongs.*Cole*Well Tazz I think Orlando just made a statement to Cena.*Tazz*Yeah and I wonder how Cena will react.He will probably just beat whoever he faces and get it over with.*Cole* Here we go with cruiserweight action for the cruiserweight title.Here we go with the match that pertains Akio and Paul London.looks like London will get off to a quick start as he hits a couple of punches.Ow that had to hurt as he connects with that major closeline.London goes for another one and wait Akio ducks and London knocks out the ref.Wait a minute here comes Chavo and Akio and Chavo are now gaining up on London.The ref is slowly getting up and London is just done he took a whoopen.*Tazz*Yeah London's done and no wait don't do it Chavo dang he just hit the Gory bomb on London.1----2---3London loses and that was just unfair.*Cole*Yeah London was just out of luck.I guess this is a message to London that he is better than him.

............commercial.............
*Cole*Is that, yes it is thats RVD he's back.With him is Rey Mysterio his former tag team partner.*Tazz*And they were also tag team champions.
*RVD*Well i'm back and better than ever so tonight me and Rey are going to have a tag teammatch, but since Rey has already wresled than I'll spend more time in the ring.*Tazz*I wonder who they will face.[The Bashams come out]It's the Basham brothers.There responsible for what happened to RVD and how he got hurt.Well here we go.RVD and Danny Basham start it out as we get started.RVD goes to quick work as he hits a couple of knees to the stomach.He tags in Rey who wait he gets him on the bottom rope and no he barely misses the 619 that could of easily ended this match.Rey tags in RVD and he goes to work and he's going for the 5 star frog splash and he wait he is knocked off by Doug Basham.Danny goes for the tag and he gets it and so does RVD.Rey and Doug are in and Rey gets him in the jaw and a couple of punches to the temple and he sets him up for the 619 and here we go and he connects. Rey goes for the West Coast Pop and he connects and 1-2-3 Rey and RVD win and it looks like Rey found a new tag team partner.

....................commercial.............

*Cole*Were back and were getting ready for the battle royal that will happen in just a few seconds.Tazz who do you think will win.*Tazz*I don't know all i know is that it will be a hard fought match.Here we go with the battle royal.Order of elimination. Carlito,Funaki,Matt Morgan.

......commercial........
During commercial Scotty 2 Hotty and Kenzo were eliminated.JBL,Undertaker,Billy Kidman, Chavo,Mark Jindrak,

...................commercial................
During the commercial Spike Dudley was eliminated.Booker T,Kurt Angle,Heidenreich.Big Show wins and chooses to challenge John Cena.

Velocity tappings-Billy Kidman def. Nunzio
Funaki def. Scotty 2 Hotty
Carlito def. Mark Jindrak

·
hello
19,588 Posts
awful, terrible, you just dont have what it takes Dr.Thuganomics10 to be a BTB writer. I say you should hang up the boots now. There are grammar mistakes, its not set out well, you dont even tell us whose in the matches, you dont tell us the winner, its very short and hard to read. 0/100.

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
This needs a lot of improving, but I think it's a little harsh to say that you should "hang up the boots". Just take care of your work:

- Improve storylines.
- Matches should be separate from promos (layout wise).
- More detailed previews.
- Correct your grammar and Spelling mistakes.

At the moment, I'd give you 20/100.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts