Discussion Starter #1

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts
NO! NO! NO

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
You have a superstar who is over and is making fans buy t shirts and they are trying to stop that?Vince must have taken a knock to the head because this is crazy logic by wwe if this report is true.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I'll make sure my breath smell bad and chant "YES!" in the guard's faces until they tap out!

You can't dictate what the fans can say, bitches!

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
In the next meeting the WWE officials will be discussing why attendance for live events is down and will not be able to moake the correlation.

Seriously if this is true (which i would debate b/c the WWE deosn;t seem to be shying away from YES! at all) its sad, let the crowds react the way they want, even if it goes against your "plans" the WWE supposedly has a creative booking and writing team you would think could apadt and change plans as needed.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Front page of the WWE website is an article asking if "YES" is the new "WHAT" with comments from Stone Cold.

Looks more like they are endorsing it to me.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Bullshit. If they wanted them to stop they wouldn't focus the cameras on the crowd nor give Bryan his own T-shirt.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Maybe the crew were just getting annoyed and wanted a specific person to shut up? I can't see the WWE actually asking fans to stop cheering something when they always advocate the since the fans paid the money they can chant whatever they want.

YES! YES! YES!

·
Registered
157 Posts
No, WWE is not trying to stop it. They showed the crowd chanting "YES!" on Raw in the middle of Bryan's promo. And yeah, Bryan has a t-shirt with "YES! YES! YES!" on it. Well, that certainly is going to make them stop chanting it...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The company that's selling "Yes" shirts and had Bryan change the name of his finisher to the Yes Lock is trying to stop the chant?

I call BS.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
> Report on WWE stopping YES Chants.
> YES T shirts, advertising the popularity of YES on WWE.com, renames move into the YES lock.

Seems legit.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Wrong. WWE is encouraging the YES! with t-shirts, shots to the crowd while they chant it, an article on WWE.com and renaming Daniel Bryan's finisher the Yes Lock.

This report is bullshit and it's just another attempt to make fans hate WWE so that they keep reading bullshit like this for more dirt.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
If this is true it'd be so ridiculously counter productive for WWE. Their best wrestler starts to get over and they don't like it? ~___~

Hopefully it's bs.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
wwe y u no like your wrestler getting over?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Crock of shit, I was at the SD tapings last night, DB was encouraging everyone to chant, just wait til you see his promo Friday night. He was encouraging YES, NO chants all the way though when he was talking to AJ, just wait for the show.

I didn't see any staff telling anyone anything, there were YES signs everywhere and in the main event everyone was going 'oooooooooooo....YES' everytime DB did a move.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
I saw some fan video of this week's Smackdown and there were some people running sideways like Bryan and shouting YES! in the middle of the crowd. I think that may be the reason.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts