Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
They should have kept it. It was sophisticated and subtle like a real situation of that nature. No Bra and Panties oversexualized, sophomoric HLA. I actually thought Mandy and Sonya had some real chemistry.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
1. We need to start automatically closing threads led by Brad Shepard sources. Enough.

2. Duh. They were never going to go there. It was more fans expecting something that wasn't going to happen.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Brad Shepard

Enough said

And honestly, even if he is right, I don't think Mandy and Sonya would have been able to pull it off, they probably would fuck up the lines :lol

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Brad Shepard rightly ain't very popular around these parts

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Good. It would have been a disaster if WWE pushed a "lesbian" angle given their own pandering to SJW types, It would have came off as "we're out, we're proud, we're opressed". Instead, of you know what most wrestlings fans want to see if you push lesbians - 2 hot chics making out. Since WWE wouldn't do that either, best to leave it be.

Didn't Mickie James have a girl crush angle a decade ago? I mean, they've already done something like that. No need to rehash it.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,537 Posts
I'm surprised they dropped it, they were getting a lot of praise for it from the LGBT crowd. It wasn't a comedy angle, it wasn't a "here's some chick's making out" angle, it was something more natural and slow burning.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Good, it would have been a completely worthless angle. I'd rather they build them up as credible opponents for the tag team, SD, or Raw women's title, that's way more important than making a minority of people feel normal, especially since seconds later they'll find some other reason to whine and lie about how "oppressed" they're anyway.

·
Registered
172 Posts
It would have been fine. For years there is no angle with a homosexual relationship in WWE.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.