Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently saving some money up for a replica title, I have choosen the US Title as I would like guys like The Miz to sign it and I think its a great championship. Has anyone got this belt? Is the replica belt like the actually title with perfect detail and all paint coloured in becuase on wwe.com its missing paint on the side, is this just an error on the website can anyone tell me?

Also does the real championship have the small gold bit at the end saying US CHAMP?

One final question can I actually get things shipped to England from the American website as theres none on ebay and I only trust wwe.com?

Thanks guys:)

·
Banned
788 Posts
Why not get the WWE Undisputed Championship? (that one is the coolest IMO) Will the Miz only sign the US title? I know my dad would smack me if i brought a US title home (canadian)

Heres a pic of John Cena's US title (I think) before he pimped it out

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,805 Posts
Does it matter if you think its ugly? OP wants the belt so lets help him out.

I dont know about detail but WWEshop will deliver to UK. Might have to pay abit for it seeing as its going to be heavy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dunno about the US title, but I just got my World Heavyweight in the mail today.

It look sweeeet. But the strap is horrible. I'm sending it to Romeo Anderson (best quality for the best price) to have it releathered.

#coolstorybro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts