Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy Leavine, winner of the most recent season of Tough Enough, has been released by WWE.

After winning Tough Enough in 2010, Leavine was sent to Florida Championship Wrestling, where he wrestled as Kevin Hackman.

He was suspended for 30 days last August for violating WWE’s Talent Wellness Program.

Source- lordsofpain.net

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
So what does this say about tough enough then....Go on the show, and then get released....

Same with the old nxt format. What happened to NXT season 2 winner,or season 4 winner...

Whoever is incharge of stuff like this for WWE really shouldn't be there.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
If that guy Martin didn't get hurt, he would have won it, but this doesn't come as a surprise

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Hey guys. "Melina vs Alicia Fox" is currently the most successful of the Tough Enough cast. 8*D

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

Luke Robinson fans rejoice.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
So what does this say about tough enough then....Go on the show, and then get released....

Same with the old nxt format. What happened to NXT season 2 winner,or season 4 winner...

Whoever is incharge of stuff like this for WWE really shouldn't be there.
Johnny Curtis is one of the more entertaining guys on the entire roster right now. It's not his fault that people aren't smart enough to watch NXT.

On topic, Andy sucked, never got any better, AND got suspended.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
He was nothing special anyway.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
What an awful move by the WWE, this will ruin all credibility for the Tough Enough concept. It's a huge shame because the latest series of it was awesome and could of really attracted new fans to the WWE product much like the Ultimate Fighter did for UFC. My girlfriend watched every single episode of THE and it helped to make the transition to the actual shows.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
So this is the list of TE winners:
Matt Cappotelli
Jackie Gayda
Nidia Guenard
Maven Huffman
Andy Leavine
Linda Miles
John Morrison
Daniel Puder

Impressive to say the least (other than JoMo) :rolleyes:

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I actually saw something in him. It doesn't say much for WWE's continuity that they completely ignore NXT and Tough Enough winners and the fact that Curtis was owed a title shot and Leavine a roster spot. Very poor decisions.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
:lmao That is sort of hilarious, even if it completely destroys the point of Tough Enough.

Still I feel sort of bad for the guy. He must've been ecstatic to win TE in the first place... only to never really get a chance. I wonder what Stone Cold thinks too?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts