1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Well, I guess he is old and they don't need him anymore.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
His working backstage. He is still a WWE employee just not signed as a wrestler.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
If no pic it did not happen, it DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Here you go. And people where frustrated when I made my thread explaining that the guy needs a gimmick change. If they only done that sooner this massive talent might not have been wasted.

It almost makes me want to say "I told you so".

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Apparently he had a backstage outburst at the Smackdown tapings two weeks ago, probably because they booked his brother to job to Khali in a minute lol, wouldn't blame him.

Anyway I'm not too bothered about this, never like to see anybody lose their job but he seems like such an asshole it's hard to feel sorry for him.

His working backstage. He is still a WWE employee just not signed as a wrestler.
He was working backstage, he's been fired.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Yeah, good move. Fire someone who knows the business but keep hiring generic workers like Ryback who will do nothing of value. No wonder business is dropping.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Dang.

He was getting progressively better after his return in '08.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Yeah, good move. Fire someone who knows the business but keep hiring generic workers like Ryback who will do nothing of value. No wonder business is dropping.

Yeah, what will WWE do without a 43-year-old Goldust?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,968 Posts
Dude...he was a producer...he was released....that means he is not working there anymore at all.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm not surprised, I can't remember the last time he worked a match, he was last seen at the slammys and never heard from again, they weren't going to use him for anything, so why would they keep him. Sucks though.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Here you go. And people where frustrated when I made my thread explaining that the guy needs a gimmick change. If they only done that sooner this massive talent might not have been wasted.

It almost makes me want to say "I told you so".
Erm no he was one of the few superstars that actually had a legit gimmick and changing it now wouldnt have made sense.

Anyways really sad to see him go he was definitely one of my old school favourites but he had to know his time was coming.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Ehh, sucks for him. I haven't been into him personally since his face turn in 1997. Before that though, he was gold, no pun intended. Okay, maybe a little pun intended.

He just seems like a total asshole anyway.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I'm not totally sure what Goldust's backstage roles were to be sure of whether this release will effect things on-screen (either negatively or positively). Have to find out exactly what this "backstage incident" was to see if the release was justified to.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts