Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall as of November 19, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Re: Shad - Future Endeavored

don't care. his singles run was laughable anyway.

but seriously, splitting up Cryme Tyme just made no sense. just like splitting up The Hart Dynasty isn't going to make any sense.
some wrestlers just aren't meant for the singles division. and if they're in a tag team that is over and works well together, and neither of them have main event possibilities or anything in them, why not just keep them together?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts

shad is still young, maybe he can do something else ... in the other video he was boxing so maybe he could do that.

or maybe he can go back to being a body guard.

or he can go to tna and be a champion

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

Forced breakup where he turns heel followed by hardly any showings on TV == future endev'd. Sounds about right.

Reactions: Ham and Egger

·
Registered
5,200 Posts

oh crap, hope barreta, hawkins, and ryder don't get released

especially not barreta and hawkins who are having a contest on twitter with fans designing their new ring attire.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts

so much for My Tyme aye

·
Registered
3,673 Posts

Luke Gallows or Gaspard won't be missed. I do wonder what the point of the S.E.S was. They spent most of their time jobbing to Rey Mysterio. Mysterio is already over, he doesn't need to have a stable created so he can bury it.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Luke Gallows Released

WWE has released Luke Gallows, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

WWE has yet to announce this news on their website.

Actually kind of surprised Gallows is gone.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Re: Luke Gallows Released

Well I guess he failed WWE's three strikes rule. He failed to get over with three gimmicks so they cut him.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'm not sure it mattered that much, since he wasn't getting over anyway, but Serena's problems and subsequent release likely did NOT help Gallows out at all.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

Shame. He had some mid card potential.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

I thought he had potencial,his promos were nice.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts