Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the rosters will be the same and HHH is World Champ and everything else the same.

Monday Night RAW
January 3rd, 2005
New York, NY

The pyros explode on the entrance way as RAW kicks off.

Eric Bischoff makes his way down to the ring.

Eric- Last week we saw Batista destroy Triple H & Ric Flair. Then Edge came to the aid of Evolution, Kane then came out to get Edge. Evolution then attacked Batista again. Y2J Chris Jericho hit the ring to even up the odds. So tonight it will be Evolution & Edge vs. Batista, Chris Jericho & Kane!

Evolution's music hits and Edge comes out with them.

Edge- Yeah you people are seeing right, me Edge is with Evolution. Guys I've been thinking we need a manager.

HHH- Edge that is a good point.

Edge- Here she is..

Lita's music hits.

Edge and Lita kiss in the ring.

HHH- Next thing is the Royal Rumble. I right now don't have an opponent but-

Break the Walls down hits.

Jericho- HHH I'm your #1 contender.

Crowd goes crazy.

HHH goes crazy.

HHH- Jericho, get in the damn ring.

Jericho- No.

HHH- Yes.

Jericho- Hell no, assclown.

Batista's music hits.

Batista- It is official at the Royal Rumble, Batista vs. Ric Flair.

Crowd pops.

Kane's pyro's explode.

Kane- Edge at the Rumble, Me vs. You!

Jericho, Batista, and Kane all get in the ring and beat on their guys. As we fade to a commercial.

----Commercial-----

1st match: The Heart Throbs vs. Daivari & Muhammed Hassan in a #1 contender match for the World Tag Titles.
Antonio & Hassan start it off and Antonio tries to give Hassan a hug but Hassan punches him in the face and the bell rings. Hassan whips Antonio into all the corners then back body drops him. He kicks Antonio back down. Hassan makes the tag to Daivari. Daivari throws Antonio into the ropes and runs at him but he misses and Antonio makes the tag to Romeo. Romeo comes charging out and clotheslines Daivari. He then knocks Hassan off the apron. Romeo then hits a Powerbomb on Daivari but he kicks out. Romeo then tags in Antonio and they double team him. Hassan comes in and takes the both over the top rope with a double clothesline. Hassan then takes out Romeo on the outside by throwing him into the steel steps. Hassan then hits the reverse Rock Bottom in the ring on Antonio and Daivari covers him for the win.
Winners: Daivari & Muhammed Hassan

Hurricane & Rosey then hit the ring and start beating the crud out of Daivari & Hassan.

Backstage Bischoff is talking to Shawn Michaels.

Bischoff- Yes, Shawn you are entering the Royal Rumble.

HBK- That's good but Randy Orton.

HBK- Tonight I want him.

Bischoff- You do?

HBK- Yeah.

Bischoff- Fine.

HBK smiles and walks off.

-------Commercial-------

2nd match: Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Val Venis for the Intercontinental Championship.
Val and Shelton start with a collar & elbow tie-up. Val then kicks Shelton in the ribs and whips him into the ropes and hits a DDT. Shelton kicks out at 2. Shelton gets up and kicks Venis straight in the face but Venis kicks out a 2. Venis gets up and punches Shelton in the face and then hits a Spinebuster but Benjamin kicks out at 2. Shelton then pushes Val into the corner and hits the Stinger Splash followed by a Samoan Drop for 2. Venis then rolls out of the ring but Shelton jumps over the top and takes him out.
------Commercial----------
We come back and Venis has Benjamin in a headlock. Benjamin fights out and throws Val over the top. Shelton then throws him into the Ringpost. He throws him back in the ring and goes for the T-Bone but it gets reversed into a Powerbomb by Venis for 2. Venis then goes for the Money Shot but Benjamin moved and he set him up for the T-Bone and he hit it for the victory.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Backstage Maria is interviewing Chris Jericho.

Maria- Chris at the Royal Rumble you face Triple H, what are your thoughts?

Chris- I will beat his ass at the Royal Rumble.

HHH then attacks Y2J.

Christian is in the ring.

Christian- I don't care who it is but I am not leaving this ring until I get an opponent.

Benoit's music hits.

3rd match: Christian vs. Chris Benoit.
Christian is pissed. Benoit laughs at him. Christian slaps him then Benoit tackles him. Tomko gets on the apron but gets Clotheslined off. Benoit then chops Christian 6 times before Christian gets out of the ring. Benoit then Faceplants Christian on the steel steps. Back in the ring he hits a German Suplex then a clothesline. Christian then pokes Benoit in the eye and goes for the Unprettier but Benoit pushes him away and gets the Crossface on but Christian rolls out of it. Tomko then goes to boot Benoit but the ref gets in the way. Tomko then big boots the ref and low blows Benoit. Christian hits the Unprettier and another ref comes down but Benoit kicks out. Benoit hits the German Suplexes and then goes for the Diving Headbutt but Christian moves. Christian then pushes Benoit into the corner and starts kicking him in the gut. Benoit pushes him off and starts punching Christian and they get into a slugfest. Benoit tricks Christian then goes for the Crossface but he blocks it and he grabs Benoit tights and the ropes and gets the win.
Winner: Christian

Christian & Tomko quickly get out of the arena.

Backstage Benoit is in Bischoff's office.

Benoit- Did you see that Christan just screwed me.

Bischoff- Yes I did and next week it will be Tomko vs. Benoit!

--------Commercial-------

4th match: Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton.
Match starts with HBK and Orton have a long staredown. Orton then goes for HBK's legs but Michaels moves. Orton and Michaels stare each other down again. Michaels & Orton tie-up. Orton pushes Michaels into the ropes and shoulder blocks him. HBK gets up and just jumps all over Orton and they are throwing punches all over the place. Michaels picks Orton up and Suplexes him. Orton is slow to get up and HBK was waiting and clotheslines him off his feet. Orton then gets up and pokes HBK in the eye and he goes for the Missile Dropkick but HBK moves and Orton's knee hits the mat hard. The ref takes care of Orton and HBK comes over and asks if he is ok. Orton says no. Michaels helps Orton up and goes to put his arm under him but Orton then hits the RKO out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton

Orton gets booed to the back.

------Commercial-------

Coach catches up with Orton.

Coach- Randy that was very cheap of you.

Orton- I know, and he walks off with a smile.

Clips of Last week are shown.

Main Event: Evolution (Edge, Triple H, Ric Flair) vs. Batista, Chris Jericho & Kane in a 6-Man Tag Match.
Batista & Edge start it off in the ring. Batista over powers Edge and shoves him into the corner. He then starts hammering Edge with rights in the corner. Edge then makes the tag to Flair. Flair chops Batista twice but he doesn't move. Batista clotheslines him and tags in Chris Jericho. Jericho kicks Flair while he is down. He picks flair up and back suplexes him. Flair then pokes Y2J in the eyes and tags in Triple H. Triple H then targets Jericho's knee. He chop blocks it twice. HHH goes for the Pedigree but Jericho flips him over and tags in Kane to a huge pop. Kane Big boots HHH, knocks Flair & Edge off with a double clothesline. Kane Chokeslams HHH but he kicks out. Kane tags in Batista. Batista puts his thumbs down but he turns around and walks into a Spear from Edge. Kane comes in the ring and him Edge go over the top. Flair & Jericho go at it. HHH then throws Batista over the top rope. Flair chops Jericho and Jericho turns around and HHH hits the Pedigree for the win.
Winners: Evolution

Evolution taunts on the stage and HHH holds the title high.

Show ends.

Like the show? Please leave comments.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WWE Thursday Night Smackdown!
January 6, 2005
Binghamton, NY

Pyro goes off as we come to the arena.

"My Time is Now" hits and Cena makes his way to the ring.

Cena- Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo.

Cena- The Champ is here!

Crowd goes insane

Cena- Tonight I go one on one with Booker T for the WWE Title.

Booker T comes down to the ring.

Book- John, tonight i take that WWE Title off of your shouder and put it on Booker T's.

Crowd boos.

Cena- Well may the best CHAMP win.

Cena puts the title in Booker's face and goes to the back.

------Commercial--------

1st match: Shannon Moore vs. Billy Kidman.
Starts off with Kidman taunting Moore. Moore then sweeps him down. Moore backs him into the corner but Kidman hits him in the ribcage. Kidman hits a Crossbody off the second rope but Moore kicks out at 2. Moore shoulder blocks Kidman down and he whips off the ropes but Kidman trips him and sends him outside the ring. Kidman goes to throw Moore into the ringpost but Moore bounces Kidman's face off the steel steps. Moore then slams Kidman's face into the ringpost. Moore throws Kidman back in the ring. Moore hits an Arm Drag takedown then puts on an armbar. Kidman fights out then hits Moore with an Enziguri. Moore kicks out at 2. Kidman then hits the BK Bomb on Moore but he kicks out at 2. Kidman can't believe it and he argues with the ref. Moore then gets a School Boy but Kidman kicks out at 2. He then clotheslines Moore so hard to the ground. Kidman goes up top for the Shooting Star Press but Moore catches him in mid-air and hits the Halo in mid-air and covers for the win.
Winner: Shannon Moore

Kidman can't believe it in the ring.

Backstage Josh is interviewing The Dudleyz.

Josh- Bubba, D-Von welcome back to the WWE.

Bubba- Thank you Josh and we have somebody special with us tonight, Paul Heyman!

D-Von- In the ring right now we will get the Tables!

-------Commercial--------

2nd match: The Dudley Boyz vs. The Basham Brothers.
Bubba & Doug start it off. Bubba grabs Doug by the head and throws him into the ropes. Doug quickly tags in Danny. Danny cautiously gets in the ring. Bubba then Spinebusters him and Doug comes back in with rights to the face. D-Von comes in and starts teeing off on Doug. Danny walked right into the Bubba Bomb. Bubba screams at D-Von to get the Tables. The Bashams then attack Bubba while D-Von gets the table JBL cracks D-Von in the head with a chair. JBL puts the table in the ring. Bubba then fights them off and sets up the table. D-Von slowly gets to his feet. Bubba sends Danny over the top. D-Von crawls back in and 3-D on Doug through the table! The ref rings the bell.
Winners: The Basham Brothers via DQ

Backstage Teddy Long is in his office.

Long- If you think Cena vs. Booker T was good then how about Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio for the US Title! Holla Holla Holla.

------Commercial------

In the ring is Carlito.

Carlito- Tonight on the Cabana my guest is Eddie Guerrero!

Eddie comes down to the ring.

Carlito- So Eddie---

Eddie- Shut-up!

Eddie then destroys the Cabana and Carlito.

Gongs then go off and taker's face is seen.

Taker- Eddie Guerrero, I am making a challenge at The St. Valebtine's Day Massacre for it to be Eddie Guerrero vs. The Undertaker in a Steel Cage Match!

Eddie- Your on, ese.

-------Commercial--------

RVD's music hits to a huge pop.

RVD- I'm here for one reason and that is to kick a$$!

Mark Jindrak comes out.

3rd match: Rob Van Dam vs. Mark Jindrak.
RVD takes the early advantage with his un orthodox style. A straight kick to the face of Jindrak got him a 2. Jindrak then whipped RVD into the ropes and choked him with the ropes. RVD kicked Jindrak in the face and Monkey flipped for a 2 count. RVD then hits the Russian Leg Sweep and goes up top for the 5-Star Frog Splash but Kurt Angle comes out from the stands and blasts RVD in the back with the chair. Jindrak then turns RVD over and gets the win.
Winner: Mark Jindrak

Angle & Jindrak continue the assault until Big Show's music hits and he makes his way to the ring and Jindrak & Angle get out.

Theodore Long's music plays and he says next week it will be Mark Jindrak & Kurt Angle vs. Big Show & Rob Van Dam!

4th match: Orlando Jordan (c) vs. Rey Mysterio for the United States Title.
Orlando starts off the match attacking Rey from behind. Rey fights back with a dropkick. Rey then picks Orlando up by the head and does a hurricanrana. He stiff chops Orlando in the chest. He throws Orlando into the opposite turnbuckle then jam’s his shoulder into his mid-section. Jordan then just got out of the ring but Mysterio jumped over the top rope onto the floor to take out Orlando.
-----------Commercial----------
We come back and Orlando is in control with a side headlock. Mysterio then fights and bounces off the ropes and clotheslines him down. Orlando goes for a right hand but Mysterio ducks and hits a Spinning Heel kick but Orlando kicked out at 2. Mysterio struggled getting to his feet but Orlando got up and drilled him with a DDT but Rey kicked out. Orlando then ran at Mysterio but Mysterio tripped him and hit the 619. He went up for the West Coast Pop but JBL came out from beneath the ring and hit him with a trash can. The ref disqualified Orlando Jordan.
Winner: Rey Mysterio via DQ

Teddy Long’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Teddy- After the Royal Rumble I have an announcement concerning the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.

Teddy- But now, at the Royal Rumble it will be Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio for the United States Title where all parties are banned from ringside. Holla Holla Holla.
--------------Commercial----------------

Main Event: John Cena (c) vs. Booker T for the WWE Title.
Match start with a collar & elbow lock up. Booker then kicks Cena in the knee and starts working on the knee. Booker does a legdrop off the second rope onto Cena leg while he screams in pain. Cena then fights back with right hands to the face of Booker T. Booker gets in a chop which sent Cena falling backwards but Cena then came with a flurry of punches knocking Booker T down. Cena waits for Booker to get up but he clotheslines him back down. Cena picks Booker up and knees him in the mid-section and then he back body drops Booker for a 2. Booker then gets up and kicks Cena straight in the face but Cena kicks out at 2. Booker with a couple more kicks in the ribs knocks Cena back down. Booker picks him up and whips him into a corner and then hits the 10 punches. Cena is knocked silly and Booker kicks him in the ribs and hits the Scissors Kick but Cena kicks out! Cena gets back to his feet and he and Booker exchange punch for punch. Booker then ducks and hits a Samoan Drop but Cena kicks out at 2. Booker gets mad and goes outside the ring and grabs the title. He goes to hit Cena with it but Cena gets him on his shoulders and hits the FU for the win!
Winner: John Cena

Teddy Long comes out.

Teddy- Playas, after that war at the Royal Rumble there will be a rematch.

Teddy- Holla Holla Holla.

Show ends.

Like the show? Was it better then RAW? Leave comments.

·
Banned
55 Posts
The Royal Rumble

Batista vs. Ric Flair

Kane vs. Edge

Triple H vs. Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena vs. Booker T for the WWE Championship

Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio for the United States Championship

The Royal Rumble Match

The theme song is "Cold" by Crossfade.

That is the final card.

·
Registered
65 Posts
well I guess I'll rate Smackdown for you

matches: 1'st match Shannon Moore vs. Billy Kidman, a bit short, I like the shooting Star Pressgetting reversed pretty cool 6.5/10 2.nd match Dudley Boys vs. Basham bro's I think you did a good job with it and I would like to see more out of the dudley boys. I reccomend a tables match at the royal rumble Dudley boyz vs. Basham bro's vs. the hurricane and rosey vs. Muhhamad Hassan and Daivari! anyways 7/10 the 3'rd match Jindrak vs. RVD
pretty good it got a good storyline, RVD and Big show vs. Jindrak and Angle.
anyways 7.5/10 4'th match Orlando Jordon vs Mysterio pretty good don't like the DQ thing with JBL and ya Mysterio is United States Champ! 7.5/10 John Cena vs. Booker T pretty good probably best of the night 8/10

everything else: VERY VERY SHORT this was the low part of your night they cant be 2 or 3 sentances long! anyways that is what you should work on 5.0

overall: 6.5! good show for your second time!

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monday Night RAW
January 10, 2005
Hershey, PA

Pyro goes off as we go into the arena.

Bischoff's music goes off.

Bischoff- Last weeks events have had me thinking and tonight it will be Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair in a Submission Match and Triple H vs. Batista in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match.

HHH comes out.

HHH- Bischoff, what the hell is that?

Batista comes out.

Batista- Hunter that is you and me in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match.

HHH attacks him and so does Flair but Jericho comes out and fights them off.

------Commercial--------
1st match: Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Benoit.
Tomko and Benoit tie-up to start. Benoit kicks Tomko in the strenum and hits a Snap Suplex. Tomko gets up but Benoit chops him into the corner and then whips him to the other corner. Benoit runs up and clotheslines Tomko over the top rope. Christian comes onto the apron to distract Benoit while Tomko gets back in the ring but Benoit knocks Christian off the apron. Tomko then hits the Big Boot on Benoit but he kicks out! Benoit gets up and starts hitting Tomko in the face but Tomko goes for an Irish but Benoit reverses and gets the Crossface on. Christian then brings the rope closer to Tomko and he gets to it. Benoit argues with the ref about Christian pulling the rope while Tomko sets up for the Big Boot. Benoit moves and Tomko drills the ref. Christian then gets in the ring with a chair but Benoit side steps the shot and throws him over the top. Benoit & Tomko are down but the ref starts to stir. Benoit slowly gets to his feet but is met by a chair shot from Christian followed by Tomko covering him to pick up the victory.
Winner: Tyson Tomko

Christian & Tomko continue the assualt after the match but Shelton Benjamin hits the ring and cleans house.

------Commercial-------

Benoit is irate in the back and Benjamin is trying to calm him down. They bust into Bischoff's office.

Benoit- Bischoff, next week I want Christian & Tomko vs. Benoit & Benjamin!

Bischoff- Sorry but I can't do that because I have schuedeled Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian for the Intercontinental Championship.

Crowd cheers.

2nd match: Edge vs. Tajiri.
Tajiri goes to kick Edge but Edge catches him and hits a powerbomb. He picks up Tajiri and whips him against the ropes and hits the Spear. Edge sets up for another Spear in the corner but when Tajiri gets up he kicks Edge in the face for a 2. Tajiri starts kicking Edge until Edge pushes him down and locks on the Edge-u-cation. He lets Tajiri go but not before grabbing a pipe and drilling Tajiri right in front of the referee.
Winner: Tajiri via DQ

Edge continues a beating on Tajiri but Kane's pyro explodes and he comes down to the ring. Evolution comes to the aid of Edge. Batista & Jericho hit the ring and they take advantage.

Evolution is shown backstage looking over their shoulder.

---------Commercial---------------

3rd match: The Hurricane & Rosey (c) vs. Daivari & Muhammed Hassan for the World Tag Team Championship.
Rosey & Hassan start it off. Hassan spits on Rosey and Rosey comes charging at him. Hassan moves out of the way then clotheslines Rosey twice but he won't go down. Rosey then punches Hassan in the jaw. Rosey makes the tag to The Hurricane. Daivari runs in but Hurricane flips him over his shoulders. Hassan then whips the Hurricane into the turnbuckle and he puts him on the top rope for a Superplex but Hurricane drops him face first. Hurricane then gets on Rosey's shoulders for a Frog Splash but Hassan moved. He then hit the reverse Rock Bottom on Rosey and tagged in Daivari. Daivari starts kicking Hurricane but Hurricane fights back and hits a side suplex. Hassan then goes to the other side and throws Rosey into the steel steps. Daivari then distracts the ref as Hassan hits the reverse Rock Bottom on Hurricane and Daivari crawls back in the ring and gets the cover for the win.
Winners: Muhammed Hassan & Daivari

Hassan gets on the mic.

Hassan- All you people.

Hassan- All you people who said we couldn't win.

Hassan- We finally did.

"Wreck" hits and Mick Foley returns.

Foley- Shut the hell up!

Daivari- Jhhvgfcb Cujibhng Jnjkn Tag Champs.

Foley- Once again, (crowd joins in) shut the hell up!

Glass Shatters.

Austin makes his way to the ring.

Austin gets in the ring and stunners Hassan then Daivari. He then gets beer and gives one to Foley.

Backstage Todd Grisham is interviewing Y2J.

Todd- Chris, tonight you face Ric Flair in a Submission Match, your thoughts?

Chris- My thoughts are that the Nature Boy will tap. (He walks out of the picture but jumps back in and does the Woooo and srtuts down the hall.)

-------Commercial-----------

Main Event: Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair in a Submission Match.
Jericho and Flair stare each other down as the match begins. Then a collar & elbow tie-up. Flair then chops Jericho. Wooooo. Jericho then punches Ric in the face numerous times. Flair then low blows Jericho. Flair picks up Jericho by his hair and then he whips him into the other corner and chops Jericho until he falls. Flair picks up Jericho again but Jericho hits the Enziguri out of nowhere. He then hits the Lionsault on Flair. HHH comes down and pulls Y2J out of the ring and throws him into the ringpost and gives him back to Flair and Y2J is busted open. Flair chops Jericho into the corner but Jericho fights back with punches to the face. HHH then hits Jericho in the head with a Cookie Sheet. The ref begs HHH to get out. HHH goes to hit him again but he low blows HHH. Jericho then trips up Flair and puts on the Walls of Jericho. As hard as Jericho holds it Flair won't give up and blood streams down his face. HHH hits Y2J in the head with a monitor. Finally, Batista gets out here and hits the Batista Bomb on HHH. Flair & Jericho are out cold in the ring. Batista then Batista Bomb's HHH through the announce table and they get an ambulance for HHH. Edge comes down to the ring and he locks the Edge-u-cation on Y2J until Batista realizes what is happen and he chases Edge up the ramp but Kane's pyros go off. Edge is trapped as the show goes off the air.
Winner: None

Edge is trapped as the show ends.

(There was no HHH vs. Batista because of HHH going through the announce table.)

Like the show? Please leave comments. Even Rumble predictions if you like.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thursday Night Smackdown!
January 13, 2005
Portland, OR

Clips of last weeks Main Event is shown and then it shows Teddy Long making the rematch at the Royal Rumble.

1st match: MNM (c) vs. Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas for the WWE Tag Team Championship.
Joey Mercury & Haas start it off. Haas hits some rights and that makes Mercury roll out of the ring. Haas taunts him and demands he gets back in the ring. Nitro then clotheslines him from behind and the ref makes sure he goes back to his corner and Mercury crawls in for the cover but Haas kicks out at 2. Mercury stomps on Haas and drags him to his corner and tags in Nitro. Nitro then picks him up and hits a suplex. Haas then kicks Nitro in the face and runs for Hardcore but Nitro grabs his foot and pulls him back and he stomps on Haas some more and tags in Mercury. Mercury then waits for Haas to get up and then he hits a DDT for a 2 count. Haas makes it back to his feet and Enziguri's Mercury. He then tags in Hardcore and Mercury tags in Nitro. They start brawling but Hardcore takes the advantage and throws him over the top. While the ref tends to Nitro, Melina slipped Mercury the belt and he drilled Hardcore. MNM is back in the ring and they hit the Snapshot! on Hardcore to retain their titles.
Winners: MNM

MNM is walking backstage and Josh catches up to them.

Josh- MNM, did you hear that next week it will be a 3 on 2 handicap match for the WWE Tag Titles!

Mercury- What?

Josh- It will be all of MNM including Melina against.....The Dudley Boyz!

Josh walks off but then comes back.

Josh- Oh yeah, it's a Tables Match!

---------Commercial----------

Teddy Long is backstage talking to RVD.

Teddy- What can I do for ya playa?

RVD- You can make at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, RVD vs. Kurt Angle!

Teddy- Playa if that is what you want that is what you get.

2nd match: Orlando Jordan (c) vs. Paul London (c) in a Non-Title.
The Cabinet comes down with Orlando. London and Jordan get ready to tie-up but Rey Mysterio's music hits. As Rey gets behind London, the Dudleyz Boyz music hits. Finally London & Jordan tie-up. Jordan pushes London into the corner. Rey jumps on the apron and Orlando goes to clothesline him but he jumps off. London takes the advantage with right hands. He whips OJ into the corner and starts stomping on him. London then hits a Bronco Buster on OJ. OJ gets up and bodyslams London for a 2 count. The Dudleyz get in the ring and then the Cabinet then Rey Rey. They take their brawl outside. The Dudleyz clean house and the ref tries to break up the fight. The Dudleyz then hit the 3-D on OJ. The ref comes back and London covers OJ for the win.
Winner: Paul London

The brawl continues into the commercial break.

---------Commercial----------

3rd match: Rob Van Dam & Big Show vs. Kurt Angle & Mark Jindrak.
Show & Angle start it off. Angle tries to go after Show but he keeps pushing him away. Kurt then cheap shots RVD on the apron. Show then goes over and chucks Angle into the turnbuckle. Jindrak gets in the ring and he gets a Big Boot. Kurt then punches Show in the stomach and he starts kicking him. He goes for the Angle Slam but he just can't do it. RVD comes in an hits a Spinning Heel Kick. RVD takes out Jindrak with kicks to the head. Show then makes the tag to RVD. RVD and Angle start brawling which each other. Jindrak then dropkicks RVD. Show then puts a beating on Jindrak. RVD slowly gets up and he walks right into the Angle Slam. Kurt then puts on the Ankle Lock. RVD refuses to give up. He finally passes out from the pain and Kurt won't break the hold. Show needs to run in to get him off RVD.
Winner: Kurt Angle & Mark Jindrak

Backstage Angle & Jindrak.

Angle- That is what RVD gets for running his mouth.

Teddy Long walks in.

Teddy- Hey playas.

Teddy- Since we already have RVD vs. Angle, why not have Big Show vs. Mark Jindrak for the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Holla Holla Holla.

--------Commercial----------

4th match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rene Dupree.
They are both get in the ring but then the lights go out. Taker is in the ring and he takes out Dupree and he and Eddie brawl. Eddie knocks him down and gets a chain but Taker ducks and Chokeslammes Eddie.

Taker gets a mic.

Taker- Come, Valentine's Day, Eddie you will Rest In Peace!

John Cena hits the ring.

Cena- Tonight I offer a challenge to Booker T.

Book comes down.

Booker- What is it?

Cena- We both pick 2 guys to wrestle each other for our teams.

Book- Your on.

Cena- Well here is my team.

Main Event: (Cena's team) The Dudley Boyz. vs. (Booker T's team) Carlito & Matt Morgan.
------Commercial-------
We come back and Bubba and Carlito are tied up. Bubba puts the side headlock on Carlito. Morgan runs in. D-Von and him brawl. Bubba then hits the Bubba Bomb on Carlito. The Cabinet then runs in the ring. Mysterio & London come down. A major brawl breaks out and Cena & Booker are fighting on the ramp as the show goes off the air.

Like the show? Was it long enough? Leave comments and RR predictions.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Everything happens so quick on your shows. They're very short. You'll have to improve in the length department. I see that when you write your shows, you're more in character with the SmackDown superstars than the Raw superstars. Maybe get some pointers from Main Event how to act like the Raw guys. Other than length and characters, you're on your way:D

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just couldn't wait to post RAW.

Monday Night RAW
January 17,2005
Boise, ID

The pyro goes off.

Then Bischoff's music hits.

Bischoff- Tonight, Triple H has demanded an interview from his hospital bed. Also, I have schuelded Batista & Kane to take on Ric Flair & Edge in our Main Event!

Bischoff leaves.

1st match: The Heart Throbs vs. Hurricane & Rosey.
Antonio & Hurricane start it off. Antonio hugs Hurricane then kicks him in the gut. Antonio whips Hurricane into the turnbuckle and then hits the 10 punches. Antonio then tags in Romeo. Romeo kicks Hurricane in the side of the head. Hurricane slowly gets to his feet and punches Romeo in the stomach. Hurricane then makes the tag to Rosey. Antonio gets in the ring but Rosey easily takes care of him. Rosey then goes for the Sidewalk Slam but Romeo flips out of it and he takes control with a shoulder block which sends Rosey down. Antonio gets back in the ring and he and the Hurricane start brawling. Antonio clotheslines Hurricane over the top rope. Antonio gets out of the ring and throws Hurricane into the steel steps. Rosey goes to help Hurricane but Romeo gets his tights and puts his feet on the ropes and Antonio was holding his feet and they get the victory.
Winners: The Heart Throbs

The Hurricane & Rosey are talking to Bischoff.

Hurricane- Eric, did you see that?

Bischoff- Yes I did. What would you like me to do about it?

Rosey- Next week, a rematch!

Bischoff- If that's what you want that's what you get.

--------Commercial-------------

Benoit is with Bischoff.

Benoit- I need somebody to take my anger out of tonight.

Bischoff- Just get in the ring.

2nd match: Chris Benoit vs. Jonathan Coachman.
Coach looks scared and it looks like he doesn't want to be out here. He gets in the ring and the Rabid Wolverine starts stomping on him. He whips him into the ropes and then flips him. Coach gets up and Benoit starts hitting him in the face. Benoit then hits a Snap Suplex. Benoit hits the 3 German Suplexes on Coach. Coach can't even stand up and he falls back down. Benoit then goes up top and hits the Diving Headbutt but he refuses to pin him. He has Coach backed into a corner but Coach low blows him but the ref didn't see it. Benoit gets p'o and go's and gets a chair. He starts hitting Coach with it. The ref rings the bell.
Winner: Jonathan Coachman via DQ

Christian & Tyson Tomko then come up on the ramp. But Shelton Benjamin sneaks up and Stinger Splashes them from behind.

------Commercial-------------

Glass then breaks throughout the arena. Austin makes his way to the ring.

Austin- Last week I stunned those two a$$holes.

Wreck hits.

Foley- That is excatly right Steve.

Foley- We should have a Tag title shot tonight.

Austin- Not tonight.

Foley- Why?

Austin- Because I don't feel like it you bastard.

Hassan & Daivari come down.

Hassan- You two will never get a shot at the Tag titles.

Daivari- Hnmjjlhk Hdxdjhhjg Hlhfvc.

Austin- What?

Foley & Austin walk up the ramp then chase Daivari & Hassan out of the arena.

It is now time for the HHH interview.

HHH- Last week, Batista powerbombed me through the announce table.

HHH- I was only out there to destroy Chris Jericho & Jericho I blame you for what happended to me.

HHH- It is all your---

Jericho runs into the room and starts beating the crap out of HHH. Jericho takes everything he can find and starts beating on HHH with it. HHH finally fights back and hits a Pedigree but Jericho gets up and puts the Walls of Jericho on. The doctors and nurses can't get him off.

------Commercial----------

Mr. McMahon then is in the ring.

McMahon- The Royal Rumble looks very good and so does the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. The WWE is offering you both PPV's for for the price of 1!

McMahon- Thank you.

McMahon leaves.

3rd match: Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Christian for the Intercontinental Championship.
Benjamin starts the match with an armbar take down. Benjamin then drops his knee on Christian's arm. Christian screams in pain. Tomko jumps on the apron but Benjamin quickly knocks him down. Christian then knees Benjamin in the mid-section. Christian then clotheslines Benjamin back down to the mat. Shelton gets up and Christian charges at him but Benjamin flips him up and over his head. Christian lands in the corner. Benjamin then hits the Stinger Splash and goes for the T-Bone Suplex but Christian low blows him without the ref seeing. Christian then hits the Unprettier but Benjamin kicks out at 2. Christian argues with the ref and Benjamin hits the Stinger Splash and he takes out both Christian & the ref. Tomko gets in the ring and starts pounding on Benjamin. Then Benoit comes down for the save and he gets a chair and blasts Tomko. The ref starts to get up just as Benoit hits Christian with the chair. The ref rings the bell.
Winner: Christian via DQ

Bischoff comes out.

Bischoff- That's it. I've had enough. Next week it will be Chris Benoit & Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko!

-------Commercial-----------

Main Event: Batista & Kane vs. Ric Flair & Edge.
Batista & Edge start it off. Batista pushes Edge into the ropes. Edge bounces off and Batista hits a Spinebuster. Batista then waits for Edge to get up and he clotheslines him. Edge rolls out of the ring and he and Naitch have a pep talk. Edge gets back in the ring and they collar & elbow tie-up. Edge then punches Batista in the stomach and whips him off the ropes and he shoulder blocks him down. Edge makes the tag to Flair. Flair chops Batista into the corner. Batista then picks him up and throws him into the corner. Flair then pokes Batista in the eyes. Flair then tags in Edge. Edge goes to get Batista but he clotheslines Edge down. Batista then tags in Kane. Kane starts destroying Edge. Edge turns around and walks into the Chokeslam. Edge kicks out at 2. Edge gets up and tries to Spear Kane but he moves and Edge spears Flair off the apron. Kane goes for the Chokeslam again but Edge reverses into the Edgeucution but Batista broke up the count at 2. Kane then tags in Batista and Batista knocks Edge down. Flair gets in the ring and he chops at Batista but Batista catches him and military presses him out of the ring. Batista then tags Kane back in. Batista goes after Flair on the outside. Flair low blows Batista and throws him into the ringpost. Flair then pokes Kane in the eyes and he turns around and Edge explodes with a Spear for the victory.
Winners: Ric Flair & Edge

Flair & Edge taunt on the ramp as the show goes off the air.

Like the show? Leave RR predictions please. Comments too.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have changed the Royal Rumble theme song to "Changes" by 3 Doors Down.

I'm not supposed to be scared of anything,
But I don't know where I am
I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted
And nobody understands (how I feel)

I'm tryin' hard to breathe now,
But there's no air in my lungs.
There's no one here to talk to
And the pain inside is making me numb.

I try to hold this under control,
They can't help me, cause no one knows.

Now I'm goin' through changes, changes.
God, I feel so frustrated lately.
When I get suffocated, save me.
Now I'm goin' through changes, changes

Feelin' weak and weary
Walkin' through this world alone
Everything they say every word of it
Cuts me to the bone, (and I bleed)

I've got something to say
But now I've got nowhere to turn
It feels like I've been buried
Underneath all the weight of the world.

Now I'm goin through changes, changes
God, I feel so frustrated lately

I'm blind and shakin', bound and breakin'
I hope I'll make it, through all these changes.

Now I'm going through changes, changes
God I feel so frustrated, lately
Now I'm falling apart, now I feel it.

But I'm going through changes, changes.
God I feel so frustrated, lately.
And I get suffocated, I hate this.

I really recommend you somehow listen to it.

After Smackdown! will be a PPV Preview.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A RAW House Show.

Quick results only.

Tajiri def. Maven via pinfall at 6:38
Simon Dean def. Steven Richards via pinfall at 5:46
Muhammad Hassan & Daivari def. The Hurricane & Rosey via submission to retain the Tag Titles at 13:36
Y2J interview
Rumble preview
Shelton Benjamin & Chris Benoit def. La Resistance via pinfall at 15:11
Edge & Lita def. Kane in a 2 on 1 handicap match via disqualification at 8:04
Shawn Michaels & Batista def. Randy Orton & Ric Flair via pinfall at 19:18

Like the show? RR predictions.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thursday Night Smackdown!
January 20, 2005
Phoenix, AZ

The pyro shoots off as we are 3 days away from the Royal Rumble! "Changes" blasts out through the arena.

1st match: Charlie Haas vs. Billy Kidman.
Kidman & Haas tie-up to start the match. Haas backs Kidman into a corner and the ref breaks it up. Kidman then knees Haas in the stomach and then Haas comes back with a flurry of punches. He picks up Kidman and hits a delayed vertical suplex. Kidman kicks out at 2. Kidman gets up but Haas knees him in the head and he falls down. Haas goes for the Stinger Splash but Kidman moves then Kidman hits the Enziguri. Haas kicked out at 2. Haas gets up and knocks Kidman down with a clothesline. Kidman slowly gets up but he is in the corner and Haas hits the Stinger Splash. He goes for the T-Bone Suplex but Kidman jumps out of it. Kidman then kicked Haas right in the stomach. Kidman then goes up top for the Shooting Star Press but Hardcore Holly pushes him off the top. Haas waits for Kidman to get up and then he hits a Bridging German Suplex for the victory.
Winner: Charlie Haas

Kidman argues with the ref after the match saying he kicked out. He then hits the Enziguri on the ref.

Teddy Long's music hits.

Teddy- Playa you cannot do that to a referee.

Teddy- Now, if you think you kicked out, at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre it will be Charlie Haas vs. Billy Kidman in a Hardcore Match! Holla Holla Holla.

--------Commercial---------

Backstage Josh has an interview with Eddie Guerrero.

Josh- Eddie, at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre you face the Undertaker, your thoughts?

Eddie- Josh, I am not afraid of the Deadman. At St. Valentine's Day I will beat him in a Steel Cage Match and Taker I got a surprise for you.

The lights then go out and then turn back on and you see Eddie crawled up in a corner.

2nd match: Basham Brothers vs. Rey Mysterio & Paul London.
Danny Basham & Paul London start it off. They tie-up then London puts on a side headlock. Basham pushes him into the ropes and he back body drops him. He then starts stomping on London. Rey tries to get the crowd behind London. London gets up and he repeatedly punches Basham in the stomach. Danny then tags in Doug. London tags in Rey. Rey starts hitting Basham and then he bounces off the ropes and hits the hurricanrana. He brings Basham up to the top rope and Rey hits the Frankenstiner but Basham kicks out! Rey can't believe it and Doug gets up and hits the Brain Damage on Rey but he kicks out! Basham argues with the ref while OJ comes in and hits Rey with his title. London then jumps off the top rope and takes out OJ. Doug makes the tag back in to Danny. Doug goes out to get London. Danny goes to pick Rey up but Rey pulls him down and gets the Small Package for the victory.
Winners: Rey Mysterio & Paul London

After the match Rey helps out London and takes out Doug. Rey then takes OJ's belt and holds in over his head.

--------Commercial----------

JBL is furious in his locker room.

JBL- How could this have gone wrong?

JBL- It was perfect.

JBL- This Sunday we better make sure Orlando still has that title!

3rd match: MNM (c) vs. Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag Team Championship in a 3 on 2 handicap Tables match.
All 4 people go at it (Melina stays on the outside). Nitro suplexes D-Von but Bubba then clotheslines him down. Mercury starts stomping on Bubba. Mercury & Nitro do the get the table thing. "Melina get the tables". Melina throws 2 tables in the ring. Bubba & D-Von are in opposite corners ans so MNM puts the tables were they are they look like their gonna Spear them through. They bpth try but they both miss and they both go through tables but it wasn't an offensive move so it doesn't count. The Dudleyz go to the outside and get 2 more tables. They set one up and they are about to 3-D Mercury through when Nitro German Suplexes Bubba and Melina grabbed the table so Mercury wouldn't go through. D-Von then hits Nitro with a clothesline. They then grab Melina and they go to 3-D her through the table but Nitro low blows Bubba and just as Melina was turning around Mercury knocked D-Von down. Nitro clotheslined Bubba over the top. They then set D-Von up for the Snapshot but Mercury puts him down then pulls a match and a lighter out of his pocket and sets the table on fire and says 'O, Testify". The then hits the Snapshot on D-Von through the table for the win.
Winners: MNM

As MNM hold their belts Scotty 2 Hotty & Shannon Moore come into the ring and start taking them out. Scotty hits the worm on Mercury and Moore hits the Halo on Nitro.

Teddy Long then comes down.

Teddy- At St. Valentine's Day it will be MNM vs. Scotty 2 Hotty & Shannon Moore. Holla Holla Holla.

------------Commercial--------------

Backstage Cena raps off on Booker. (I can't rap so make it up in your head)

Booker then comes in and attacks him.

4th match: John Cena (c) vs. Eddie Guerrero in a Non-Title Match.
They go to start but Booker T comes down and attacks Cena. Then the lights go out and Taker comes out beats the hell out of Eddie.

Teddy Long comes out.

Teddy- Plays, since you want each other so bad right now it will be Cena & The Undertaker vs. Booker T & Eddie Guerrero.

--------------Commercial-------------------

Main Event: John Cena & Undertaker vs. Booker T & Eddie Guerrero.
Booker T & Cena start it off. There is a long stare down between the 2. Finally they lock up. Cena kicks booker T in the knee and he punches him in the face then whips him off the ropes and Cena hits a Spinebuster. Cena then starts kicking Booker. Cena tags in Undertaker. Taker waits for Booker to get up and then nearly takes his head off with a Big Boot. Taker signals for the Tombstone but Eddie jumps in and he and Taker exchange blows. Cena then picks Booker T up by his shoulders and hits the FU. Cena then clotheslines Eddie over the top rope. He tells Taker to cover Booker T. Taker covers Booker but he kicks out at 2. Cena throws Eddie into the steel steps. Taker picks Booker up for the Last Ride but he gets out of it and kicks Taker straight in the face but that just pisses Taker off. Taker then chokeslams Booker. Cena is begging for the tag on the apron. Taker tags him in and then he & Eddie fight outside. Cena covers Booker but he kicks out at 2. Cena picks him up but Booker then hits the Book End on Cena out of nowhere. Cena barely gets his shoulder up at 2. Booker T can't believe it. They quickly take the cameras outside the ring and you see Taker Tomstone Piledriveing Eddie through the announce table. Eddie is not moving. Cena slowly gets up and Booker T then kicks him in the gut and hits the Scissors Kick and gets 3!
Winners: Booker T & Eddie Guerrero

Show ends with Booker on the ramp.

Like the show? RR predictions. Please leave comments :rolleyes:

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A Smackdown! house show.

Quick Results:

Eddie Guerrero def. Paul London via disqualification at 13:40
Big Show def. Rene Dupree via pinfall at 7:44
Kurt Angle def. Nunzio via submission at 4:33
JBL & Orlando Jordan def. Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas at 17:24
Dudley Boyz def. Basham Brothers in a Tables Match at: 20:14
Brawl broke out between both sides. Lasted: 7:30

·
Registered
460 Posts
The shows are good, though work on the length of matches, your PPV cards are looking good, though matches for St.Valentine Massarce and being set up to quickly, though i look forward to reading it, keep up the good work.

·
Banned
55 Posts
I'm not supposed to be scared of anything,
But I don't know where I am
I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted
And nobody understands (how I feel)

I'm tryin' hard to breathe now,
But there's no air in my lungs.
There's no one here to talk to
And the pain inside is making me numb.

Now I'm goin' through changes, changes.
God, I feel so frustrated lately.

Feelin' weak and weary
Walkin' through this world alone
Everything they say every word of it
Cuts me to the bone, (and I bleed)

I've got something to say
But now I've got nowhere to turn
It feels like I've been buried
Underneath all the weight of the world.

Now I'm goin through changes, changes
God, I feel so frustrated lately

I'm blind and shakin', bound and breakin'
I hope I'll make it, through all these changes.

Now I'm going through changes, changes
God I feel so frustrated, lately
Now I'm falling apart, now I feel it.

God I feel so frustrated, lately.
And I get suffocated, I hate this.

The Royal Rumble Match:
30 Superstars enter this Royal Rumble match-up. 15 from RAW and 15 from Smackdown! The #1 enter this year has been announced as Batista and the #30 enter has been announced as Rob Van Dam. 30 Men will enter but only 1 will walk away with a Title shot at Wrestlemania.

Triple H vs. Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship:
This rivalry goes way back. Chris Jericho called HHH an assclown a couple of weeks back that pissed HHH off, but later in the night he got revenge by pinning Jericho's shoulders to the mat after a Pedigree. The next week Jericho and Flair faced off in a Submission Match. HHH beat the hell out of Jericho but Batista then powerbombed HHH through the announce table sending him to the hospital. Last week on RAW, Chris Jericho attacked HHH in his hosptial room and put the Walls of Jericho on and wouldn't break the hold. It will be a classic at the Rumble.

John Cena vs. Booker T for the WWE Championship.
This started on the first episode of the new year when John Cena defeated Booker T to retain his WWE Championship. The next week on Smackdown! they both picked a tag team to wrestle against each other and that went to a No Decision and Cena & Booker crushed each other on the ramp. Last week on Smackdown! Booker picked up a pinfall victory over John Cena after he hit the Scissors Kick. Can Cena keep the title around his waist or will Booker T steal it?

Kane vs. Edge w/Lita:
Kane & Edge have had a long rivalry. The first week on RAW in the Tag Team Main Event Kane & Edge brawled all through ringside. Edge threw Kane into the steel steps and bounced his head off of the ringpost. Kane also Chokeslammed Edge. At a House Show Kane destroyed Edge with a steel chair. Last Week Edge beat Kane after he hit the Spear. Will Kane get revenge or will Edge continue his winning streak over Kane?

Batista vs. Ric Flair:
Batista & Ric Flair have had gone a long way back. They were members of Evolution together but Batista decided to leave Evolution. Flair then has tried to make Batista's life a living hell. At the Royal Rumble will Flair finally beat the Animal or will Batista over come another obstacle and beat the 16-Time World Champion?

Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio for the United States Championship.
The first week on Smackdown! OJ and Rey met in a match for the United States Championship but JBL ruined it by hitting Rey in the back with a steel chair disqualifing OJ. Rey next week got revenge on Jordan by hitting a 619 which helped Paul London defeat Orlando. Rey Mysterio & Paul London beat up on Orlando after their match on Smackdown! and Rey held the belt high over his head. Will Orlando retain or can Rey win the title?

Also, just in it will be Shelton Benjamin vs. Tyson Tomko for the Intercontinental Championship.

The Royal Rumble will be one hell of a night.

Please leave predictions guys.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
WWE Smackdown

Good to see Charlie Haas go over Billy Kidman, and good to see Billy Kidman on Smackdown. Nice to see Billy Kidman making a statement after the match as well with the enziguri to the referee.

Nice to see that Theodore R Long was sticking up for the referee. I think it's a good idea to have Charlie Haas versus Billy Kidman at St. Valentine's Day Massacre, but why not at the Royal Rumble?

Great to see that you are having Eddie Guerrero in a high profile feud with the Undertaker. I'm not really sure about having Eddie crawled up in a corner, but apart from that I think the segment just built the match up nicely.

Hopefully you can pull a Rey Mysterio/Orlando Jordan match off, because I do not really believe they would have a classic match with different styles. No real surprise for me that you had Rey Mysterio and Paul London go over the Basham Brothers, I just wonder who London will have as his partner if you have him and the Bashams feud.

A bit disappointing for me was this next segment. I thought that John Bradshaw Layfield could have given a longer and much more realistic talk to the Basham Brothers and Orlando Jordan. At least you had him say that Orlando should retain his against Rey Mysterio, but you didn't really say what would happen if he didn't retain the title.

Good to see that you put MNM over the established Dudley Boyz and that you had MNM beat the Dudleyz at their own game (by having MNM snapshot D-Von through a flaming table). I'm not sure why though you have decided to have MNM defend their WWE Tag Team Titles against Shannon Moore and Scotty Too Hotty, when you have other teams you could have chosen.

Nice to see that you had a tag team match instead of a singles match. To me this allows you to keep the option of a Cena/Guerrero match on a future pay per view with out them having a prior match.

Good to have Booker T and Eddie Guerrero get the win, and that you did not have the Undertaker get the loss.

Both the Royal Rumble and St. Valentine's Day Massacre are looking to be good pay per views, but I think that you should try and make your television shows longer.

A-Dust

1 - 18 of 18 Posts