Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im back after not writing anything like this for a long while now. Thought id start something up and see how it goes, this is going to be different as its going to be R rated so expect strange events and unpredictable shows with great well written matches and a bit humour in the promo's.

Il get my roster up and give u a quick backstory soon guys but let me know what you all think

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Backstory (The start)

Vince McMahon made his return from injury just before survivor series 2010. Upon his return he confronted the Nexus who, at the time had effectively taken over RAW and had headed over to Smackdown, Vince set up a match at survivor series which put nexus up against top WWE stars.

Survivor series card

WWE championship
Wade Barrett beats Randy Orton (John Cena special guest referee)

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge Wins against Kane (via Countout, Kane still champion, Undertakers gong hit and the lights went out causing Kane to freak out and the leave the ring with his title)

Nexus (W/John Cena) vs WWE (W/ Vince McMahon)
Dave Otunga, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, Justin Gabriel, Mike Mcgillicutty win against R truth, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, The Miz, MVP

Team Sheamus vs Team Morrison
Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, Ezekiel Jackson, Zack Ryder win against John Morrison, Santino Marella, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, Kozlov

Alberto Del Rio wins against Rey Mysterio

Team Bryan vs Team Ziggler
Daniel Bryan, Kaval, Ted Dibiase, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd win against Dolph Ziggler, Tyler Reks, DH Smith, Goldust, Regal

Womens Championship
Michelle McCool wins against Natalya

Straight after the show...

Wade Barrett holds up his title as the nexus music plays loudly throughout the arena, a chorus of boo's met the new champion as he turned to Cena, who had just counted the three, he patted Cena on the back as if to say 'good job' for helping him succeed but Cena immediately turned and hit Barrett with the FU, just as he does The Miz's music hits and he comes running out with his money in the bank brief case. He gives Cena the case and tells him to start the match, Cena still has his ref attire on and shrugs his shoulders and nods his head with a big grin on his face as if to say 'fuck you Nexus'. Barrett still out off the FU, Cena rings the bell but as he does Tarver and Skip Sheffield run to the ring, Miz pins Barrett but Cena is pre-occupied with Sheffield who begins shouting at him, asking him 'what the hell he is doing?' Tarver reminds him that his job is on the line here. Cena looks at Miz, then back at Nexus...

Sheffield shouts 'Fine I'll do it then' as he pulls Miz off Barrett and hits him with a huge Spinebuster, Tarver pulls Barrett on top of Miz and Sheffield forces Cena to count the one, two, three quickly.

WWE championship
Barrett beats Miz

Backstory continues with TLC...

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
I noticed how you mentioned how Edge defeated Kane in the world title match, and it would've been nice to see how Barrett defeated Orton to win the WWE title. With Cena being the referee and so much attached to it, even the smallest bit of detail as to how it all ended would've been useful.

But I've got to say that I hate how you booked the Money in the Bank spot. It was just awful and made both The Miz and the Money in the Bank concept in general look like a joke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts