Wrestling Forum banner

What should the main event at Taboo Tuesday be?

• World Championship Singles Match:Randy Orton(c) Vs. Triple H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World Championship 2/3 Falls Match: Randy Orton(c) Vs. Triple H

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • World Championship Ironman Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • World Championship Tables Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

• World Championship Cage Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

• World Championship Last Man Standing Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • World Championship First Blood Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

• World Championship Ladder Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

• World Championship Hardcore Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

• World Championship Hell In A Cell Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • World Championship Guest Referee Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H

• World Championship Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H Vs. ??? (Choose opponent.)

• World Championship Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. ??? Vs. ???

• World Championship ??? Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. Triple H (Choose stipulation)

• World Championship ??? Match: Randy Orton (c) Vs. ??? (Choose stipulation and opponent.)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I will do a Taboo Tuesday Event which will be posted in my original thread. This is just a poll and will be taken down one day before the Taboo Tuesday event which will take place one week from this Tueday (the 21st). So mark it down Juvy presents Taboo Tuesday on September 28th! Now...I want you fans to decide the main event and any other matches you would like to see included with your vote for the main event. It can involve anyone from the Raw Roster except for anybody who's currently injured (Mark Henry, Tajiri, Chris Nowinski, Eugene). You make up your minds. I want a list of about 6-10 matches you would like to see.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some people have voted ??? Vs. Randy Orton but haven't chosen a stipulation or an opponent. I need answers people...Randy Orton defending the World Title isn't going to be the only match on the card.

I need replies. Randy Orton's match isn't the only one on the card. If you choose Orton Vs. ???, I'm going to need an opponent and a stipulation. Christian, Shelton Benjamin, Evolution...you can include them. I also forgot to mention that Jericho and Edge can't compete unless it's in a wheelchair match because both men are currently injured.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Sorry, I replied in you're main thread about the Main Event, I would pick, Orton vs Benoit, 2/3 Falls, has to be a classic!!

If you want other matches picked, then, HBK vs Flair, just for the spectacle,
Shelton Benjamin vs Christian - I.C Title
Triple H, Batista, Regal vs Rhyno, Tajiri, Eugene(if he's back in time)
Diva's Battle Royal for Women's Title.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I picked Orton Vs ??? his opponent will be Y2J and it will be in a 3 stages of hell match. First stage normal match second stage Street Fight and second a match inside the Elimination Chamber. Also how about Christian Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs a returning to the ring Eugene for the IC title. I'd also like Kane Vs HHH in a Casket Match. They're my ideas jsut because I want to see these matches.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
i choose hhh vs orton last man standing match
other matches i would want would be
hbk vs jericho 2 out of 3 falls
christian vs shelton benjamin ic title
benoit vs kane casket match

·
Registered
691 Posts
I choose Last Man Standing, Orton V HHH. I feel that would be an entertaining match up.

By the way Juvy, nice poll idea, well sort of an idea:agree:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eric Bischoff's announcement from WWE.com.

Eric: "Now...as for Taboo Tuesday. I've noticed that people have voted for Chris Jericho even though he is injured...I talked with Y2J...and he has decided to sign a waiver form and will only compete in a match if it's against Edge. I talked with Edge and he's decided that it would be a great idea. Now...here are the choices for Y2J Vs. Edge...

1) Wheelchair Match- Both men sit start in a wheelchair. Once you are knocked off your wheelchair, it will be taken away and you must fight your way back up. Each man will be given a weapon to start off with. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission.

2) Arm Wrestling Match- Self-explanatory.

3) Blindfold Match- Both men will be blindfolded with a bag on their head. Singles rules apply to this match.

You can make a choice from that. It looks as if it's going to be Triple H Vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship unless the fans continue to vote for other matches. Also for the card...it looks as if Christian will take on Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental Championship. Now, I saw a couple of people voting for Eugene. Well, I have news for you...Eugene will never enter a WWE ring again! Triple H has put him out of action...for good! It also looks like we could be seeing a Divas Battle Royale. I noticed two casket match choices. If Triple H doesn't get voted enough for a title shot we will see The Game take on Kane in a casket match, otherwise, Chris Benoit will be replacing HHH in that situation. Thank you for your time and keep voting."

·
Registered
254 Posts
Triple H v Randy Orton - Steel Cage Match
Other Matches:
Jericho v Edge - Blindfold Match
HBK v Flair - Legends Match - Loser leaves town
Diva Battleroyal for Women's Title

1 - 13 of 13 Posts