1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE Raw
Show begins on Febuary 10th.
Regular Roster plus surprise guests.

Pyros hit and Raw opens up. JR + Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw.

Recap of Bischoff's last day in the WWE.

WWE Boot of the Week: Two Weeks Ago
Nowinski bashes Matt + John, and Dreamer demolishes Matt + John with a singapore cane.

Match 1: Matt and John vs. Dreamer + Nowinski
Nowinski + Dreamer come out ready to go, and they are wating for Matt and John. Matt and John come from the crowd, and sart beating up Dreamer + Nowinski with singapore canes. Nowinski + John are the legal men when John tries the Shooting Star Press, but Nowinski counters with his knees. Both men make it to their corner, and Matt comes out cleaning house, and does a modified version a german suplex pin to get the win.
Winners: Matt and John

-Promo: Bischoff comes out and says that he has a bombshell out of all bombshells. He says a certain person will be here tonight.
"No Chance!" Vince: You do realize all you have in tonight to make the best damn shoiw, don't you? Eric: I do Vince, I really do. Vince: Good because if you don't I will have my own bombshell. Vince walks out. Eric's eyes bulge!

-Commercial

Match 2: #1 Contender's Match for the Women's Title at No Way Out
Ivory vs. Molly Holly
Back and forth match whith some chest shops, and Ivory tries a swinging neckbreaker, but Molly wins with a Molly Go Round.
Winner: Molly Holly
Victoria races down and starts beating up Molly Holly. Trish races down to beat up Victoria. Then Jazz races down. Five women are left in the ring.

-Commercial

Match 3: Booker T + Dudley Boyz vs. 3MW + Rico
Booker T said he wants revenge, and he says he'll take out anybody. Nic Tripl Tag Team Work! Jamal gets a Top Rope Splash to D-Von, and he makes the Tag to Booker T who starts cleaning house. Booker T. does a Scissors Kick for the win.
Winners: Booker T. + Dudley Boyz

-Commercial

Match 4: Jeff Hardy vs. Maven
Quick, Jeff Hardy makes it a high flying match, and goes for The Swanton Bomb, but Maven counters into a rollup for the win. HBk comes out, and says that Jeff Hardy is an embarrassment and agains gives him Sweet Chin Music.

-Commercial

Match 5: D'Lo Brown w/Teddy Long vs. Steven Richards w/Victoria
Another quick match. Molly Holl comes out and attacks Trish Status. D'Lo with the win with a Sky High.
Winner: D'Lo Brown

-Commercial

Match 6: Scott Steiner, HBK, Test, Kane, RVD vs. Triple H. Batista, Y2J, Christian, and Randy Orton
Pre-match: Stacy does get in the ring, but is sent to the back by Test. Crowd boos!
Test + Christian start it out, with Test getting the Big Boot. Test tags to RVD who gets the Five Star Frog Splash. Christian gets Unprettier, and tags to Orton, and he gets a couple of squashes. RVD manages to tag to Kane, and Orton to Batista. Chokeslam to Batista. Y2J runs, and gets some Sweet Chin Music. Triple H Runs in, and Steiner sends over the tope rope. Meanwhile Kane + Batista are in the ring. Batista powerbomb, but Booker T. does the Scissors Kick, and Kane pins Batista for the win.
Winner: HBK, RVD, Kane, Test, and Scott Steiner

-Commercial

10 Minutes left in the show, everbody in the ring has cleared out, crowd is still there.

Bischoff: I would just like the announce the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Glass hits, and Stone COld announces a contract with Raw. "No Chance" hits. Nice Eric, that prolons your fired date to No Way Out! By the way you have a match for that date. Eric: Against who? Vince: Against Shane McMahon! Oh by the way it is for ownsherip of Raw!

The End!

·
Registered
160 Posts
hey, i especially like the match for the ownership of Raw, very imaginative, good work hurricane619

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
WWE Raw
February 17th, 2003
Raw before No Way Out

Pyros blast!

JR and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw!

Match 1: #1 Contender for Tag Titles at No Way Out
Booker T + Goldust vs. Batista + Randy Orton
Booker T. + Batista start it out, and Batista controls, but Booker T counters a powerbomb. Goldust is in and does Shattered Dreams to Batistsa, and Orton runs in for the save. Orton and Booker T oustide of the ring with Orton getting a scissors kick. Batist does a powembomf for the win.
Winners: Orton + Batista
3MW comes at beats up Booker T + Golsuts, the Dudleys make the save.

-Commercial

F-view Camera of Bischoff: (Taking to Chief Morely) At least I got my job. Chief: Sure, whatever. Crowd + Bischoff: What? Morely: You barely survived by McMahon. Eric: That is it, your in a match.

Match 2: Jeff Hardy vs. D'Lo Brown w/Teddy Long
Jeff Hardy is actually dominating the match. Jeff Hardy goes for a Swanton Bomb. Long distracts Hardy for Brown to get a top rope suplex for the win.
Winner: D'Lo Brown

-Commercial

Backstage: Chief Morely paces back and forth and wonders who his match is with?

Match 3: Matt vs. Nowinski
Not much of a match with Matt getting the win with a Headlock.
Winner: Matt
Post Match: Matt leaves + Al Snow attacks Nowinski with Head!

-Commercial

-Bicshoff: I have booked another exciting tag team match. It;s got a surpise entrant.

Match 4: Steven Richards + Victoria vs. Molly Holly + Hurricane
Steven Richards + The Hurricane start it off and high flying, getting the Chokeslam to Victoria's Corner. Hurricane tags in Molly Holly, and SR to Victoria. Molly gains some offense, and Molly wins with a Molly Go Round.
Winners: Molly Holly + Hurricane

Match 5: Scott Steiner vs. ?????
Out comes Chief Morely!
Pretty good matchup! Chief Morely goes for The Money Shot, but Steiner kick out. Steiner does a suplex, and gets the win with a Steiner Recliner.
Winner: Scott Steiner
Post Match: Bischoff comes out and says Vince wanted him too grab by the throat! Shane walks out and says we will see!

Match 6: HBK, Test, Kane, RVD vs. Triple H + Y2J + Christian + Kevin Nash!
Unfair match as Ric Flair and Trple H cheat. HBK delivers SWeet Chin Music to everybody. RVD finally gets the win over Nash with a frog splash.
Winner: HBK, RVD, Test, + Kane

-End or is it?

-SCSA shows up and says he will be there at No Way Out

-End!

·
Registered
11 Posts
that show blew some major ass i mean that sucks worse then that other loser the Big Evil Red Devils post. Call me when you learn to write

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To Toad: Raw sucks in the first place. Second, I am a booker who keeps close to the storylines. Third, I started writing in the middle of pay-per-views! It's is hard to build up storylines.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I agree, Toad is just a jackass who thinks his all cool because his insulting people and their work, I suggest that whenever toad posts something like he has within his first 7 posts, that we ignore him, and do not even mention him in our posts to show that we just think he is being a childish showoff.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Final Card for WWE No Way Out: Raw Portion

1. World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H. (c.) vs. Scott Steiner

2. World Tag Team Championships
Lance Storm and William Regal (c.) vs. Booker T. + Goldust

3. Women's Chamionship
Victoria (c.) vs. Molly Holly

4. Y2J vs. Test

5. Ownership of Raw
Shane McMahon vs. Eric Bischoff

-Appearance by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My Raw would be combined with my Smackdown card at No Way Out. My Smackdown card should be out later this week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts