Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raw Nerve is a promo-only, feud building hour long wrestling show with Smackdown dominated by proper wrestling action. It would be cool if I get someone to write Smackdown as I prefer writing promos but I'll happily write both shows if there are no takers.
Wrestlers feature on both shows, there are no longer any double brands.

So Raw Nerve -

Raw Nerve Theme: Rolling Stones - Start me Up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlgJ-SfKYE

Chairman / General Manager: CHRIS JERICHO After months of pandering to Vince, cleaning his car etc Jericho got into the big man's head, led him towards a nervous breakdown and convinced Vince that he should give up the keys of the company to Y2J. Jericho also wrestles when he fancies kicking some ass as well as occasionally referring and commentating.

His office is stacked with framed pictures of his greatest accomplishments which he gets his assistant Zack Ryder to polish. He has written his own book of rules under the new Jericho regime which he of course calls "The Rulebook."

Every week Jericho makes up a new ridiculous stat such as the fact that he is the most watched champion of all time in between certain segments of programming as well as bragging about his honest accomplishments such as being the undisputed champion. He refers to the Intercontinental Title as the World Jericho Championship.

Jericho invents new rules on a whim and tries to get the world champion to pander to him at every opportunity.

ROSTER:

WWE CHAMPION: JOHN CENA (after defeating Shaemus at TLC)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: BATISTA (after defeating Undertaker at TLC)

On the first Raw Nerve broadcast Chris Jericho announces that the world championships will be unified at the Royal Rumble.

Other Major Players: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Randy Orton, Christian, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, CM Punk

Knocking on the Main Event Door: The Miz, John Morrison.

Mid-Card Talent: Bryan Danielson 9slow burn to main event status), Kofi Kingston, R-Truth,
Wade Barrett (another slow burner), Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes,

Tag Team Talent (Teams still to be decided): Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Drew Mcintyre, Ted Dibiase, Shelton Benjamin (starting over), Charlie Haas, Chris Masters, Evan Bourne, Mason Ryan,
Primo, Carlito, Tyson Kidd, Regal, Yoshi Tatsu

Divas (as wrestlers): Beth, Natayla, Eve, Melina, Michelle Mcool, Layla, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim

Divas (as managers or other roles): Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Bella Twins.

Wrestlers in other roles: Zack Ryder as Chris Jericho's assistant/bodyguard/nail-clipper/therapist/ shopper etc, David Otunga (some form of chat show host) - both will also occasionally wrestle

PAY PER VIEWS:

JANUARY - ROYAL RUMBLE

FEBRUARY - THE WALLS OF EXCELLENCE

APRIL - WRESTLEMANIA

JUNE - FOOLS GOLD (champions placed in very uncompromising match situations)

AUGUST - SUMMERSLAM

OCTOBER - BEST ENEMIES

NOVEMBER - SURVIVOR SERIES

If anyone fancies writing Smackdown then give me a shout. I don't mind doing it but writing actual matches is not my strong suit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts