Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Wow, I didn't eve know about this. Hopefully I'll be there, I'll get onto my wrestling pals today about it and hopefully get tickets soon.

I've not been to a live Raw since December '06, so will be good to finally go to another...hopefully there will be no guest host!!

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I just had a look at tickets, the best ones left are £45 upper tier, that's ridiculous! I might just scalp on the night, pay a bit extra but get better seats.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I just had a look at tickets, the best ones left are £45 upper tier, that's ridiculous! I might just scalp on the night, pay a bit extra but get better seats.
Yeah we forked out about that for upper tier but I'm not too fussed, because its near the front of the upper tier so it'll probably be a good view. It'll be worth it for the atmosphere plus the big screen is up, unlike in house shows where you can see fuck all if your sat near the back, I can say this from experience.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Yeah we forked out about that for upper tier but I'm not too fussed, because its near the front of the upper tier so it'll probably be a good view. It'll be worth it for the atmosphere plsu the big screen is up, unlike in house shows where you can see fuck all if your sat near the back, I can say this from experience.
That's a good point, I'll see what tickets are like next time I'm in Manc-town. If I can get seats near to the front of the upper-tier, then I'll get em.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah we forked out about that for upper tier but I'm not too fussed, because its near the front of the upper tier so it'll probably be a good view. It'll be worth it for the atmosphere plus the big screen is up, unlike in house shows where you can see fuck all if your sat near the back, I can say this from experience.
Try sitting at the back WITHOUT your glasses...

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
The last time I went to a live WWE event was a house show and it was years ago now, the main event was Kane v Benoit. Time to go again I think, but I reckon I will be buying mine from eBay.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
got tickets, dunno if I'm going though as I usually struggle to get someone to go with, and seeing as how I don't drive its often difficult getting home on the late trains

·
1,817 Posts
The one in pontins (house show) has been advertised in the sun for the past 2 months which has package deals for accommodation anyone going that? does look fair shit tbf
But not going manchester one as im the only big wrestling fan out of all my mates.

·
Registered
275 Posts
i'm going :) i'm in the lower tier somewhere. most i can afford at the moment considering i'm on public transport and am trying to save up enough to get to smackdown as well.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
i'm going :) i'm in the lower tier somewhere. most i can afford at the moment considering i'm on public transport and am trying to save up enough to get to smackdown as well.
I want to go to Smackdown more than I want to go to Raw, but I train on tuesday nights, so I can't plus I've got an away game the next day so I'd need an early night that night too.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
got tickets, dunno if I'm going though as I usually struggle to get someone to go with, and seeing as how I don't drive its often difficult getting home on the late trains
Well I'm going with Kavo who posted this thread and we're going from Derbyshire so we could have the same problem getting back afterwards, we're gunna try and book it all in advance and sort it all out before it gets too late. Don't really wanna be stuck in Manchester with no way home.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts