Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrestling News World reader Brandon Owens sent in the following report:

Below are results from today's Raw house show in Salisbury, Maryland:

* Mark Henry beat Alex Riley with a World's Strongest Slam. After the match, The Nexus attacked Henry leading to...

* WWE Tag Team Champions The Nexus beat Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov after Justin Gabriel hit the 450 splash.

* Jackson Andrews (FCW guy) beat Goldust after a big clothesline

* WWE Divas Champion Natalya beat Alicia Fox with a Sharpshooter

* WWE United States Champions Daniel Bryan made Ted DiBiase submit to cross-face

* R-Truth beat Zack Ryder with a leg scissor roll-up

* Sheamus beat John Morrison with a boot to the face

* WWE Champion The Miz beat Wade Barrett & Juan Cena pinning Barrett after Cena hit the AA.

* Decent show but main event was weak
http://www....................com/wwe-house-show-results/wwe-raw-house-show-results-11-28-10.php

I just decided to post this to see if anything on this card would have any impact tomorrow night. Sheamus vs JoMo is a KOTR match and it looks like they're going to continue this DB/DiBiase feud, so he or Maryse will screw Bryan over tomorrow. Suprised to see no Zeke on this card.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Sheamus won? Interesting, usually babyfaces are winning in house shows, but i won't read too much into it.

And yeah hopefully they continue Ted/Bryan feud, i expect another match between these two at TLC.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
So what about Juan Cena? Does he talk? Wear a mask?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Lol Juan Cena.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Sheamus won? Interesting, usually babyfaces are winning in house shows, but i won't read too much into it.

And yeah hopefully they continue Ted/Bryan feud, i expect another match between these two at TLC.
Yeh, Sheamus has been winning their house shows for the last two months or so...I don't think it means much, a bit of variation since the babyface guys go over in most other matches. Also do hope that Dibiase/Bryan continues, maybe with Dibiase looking a little better than he did on RAW last week.

- Where was Orton?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yeh, Sheamus has been winning their house shows for the last two months or so...I don't think it means much, a bit of variation since the babyface guys go over in most other matches. Also do hope that Dibiase/Bryan continues, maybe with Dibiase looking a little better than he did on RAW last week.

- Where was Orton?
Well, Bryan squashed Ted in like...2 minutes? Wow, i hate this term but he's totally 'buried' that night. Sucks for Ted. Hopefully he will screw Bryan tomorrow unless WWE wants Ted to become resident jobber of Raw which i'd really hate to see.

Probably Orton was just taking a time off, but i don't know, it's just a house show anyway.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
So what about Juan Cena? Does he talk? Wear a mask?
I was there last night. He came out as normal, wearing a purple mask and when Wade Barrett decided to call him on it and said, "Do you really expect me to believe that you're not John Cena?", he simply replied with a deep "Si." He said "Si" in response to another question, but never said anything else, causing my friend to doubt it was Cena because "John Cena never shuts up".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts