Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone this is my first post here so i hope im welcomed :3

now on to my problem, see im going to my first Live RAW show and im having a bit of trouble trying to figure this seating chart
here in

Stabler Arena
Bethlehem,PA

ticketmy(DOT)com/ResultsTickets.php?evtid=1875903&tn=

so the here is what im asking of you guys and girls

1.help me with this seating chart please.

2.if this website is not as good as another give me a good recommendation please.

*SIDE NOTE* my budget is 150$ but i wont go over a little to go so dont be afraid to push it'

thank you for reading i hope i get to go to my first WWE Raw show :ex:

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I don't know many Arena's but speaking from a house show I went to, I find being in the bowl part of the arena to be great. I think if you go anywhere around there (except right beside the titantron as I doubt you will be able to see much) you will be able to see well. In a house show its different because there is no titantron so its tougher to see but at a Raw or Smackdwon Show I assume its great, I have never been to a PPV, RAW or Smackdown show but if I were to buy tickets for one I would shoot for a place where I could see the titantron well if there are not many other options.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Hello everyone this is my first post here so i hope im welcomed :3

now on to my problem, see im going to my first Live RAW show and im having a bit of trouble trying to figure this seating chart
here in

Stabler Arena
Bethlehem,PA

ticketmy(DOT)com/ResultsTickets.php?evtid=1875903&tn=

so the here is what im asking of you guys and girls

1.help me with this seating chart please.

2.if this website is not as good as another give me a good recommendation please.

*SIDE NOTE* my budget is 150$ but i wont go over a little to go so dont be afraid to push it'

thank you for reading i hope i get to go to my first WWE Raw show :ex:
Sorry, can't help you bro but blame Cena if anything go's wrong.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've been to the stabler arena for WWE events for the past three years. I've always sat in section 4 the orange bleacher seats for $26 dollars for person. Now I'm in college, I got tickets in the pink bleacher seats section 21 for only $15. It's a pretty small arena so wherever you sit, you will enjoy yourself. See you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts