Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be writing RAW: Escape The Rules by myself for now, everyone enjoy reading! Also, l will be only writing RAW, and when l am looking for a partner, l'll find one, but right now l'm into this!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Great to see your not giving up writing James, should be good to see what you can do.... So when's it starting from and is the roster the same as the current one?

Hope this booms for your bro.....

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

GM ORTON CREATES HISTORIC BATTLE
NOV. 29, 2004
Next week is Randy Orton’s chance in the General Manager’s position, which is certainly far from good news for Triple H. With the World Heavyweight Championship on the line in a battle royal, any one of more than 20 Superstars have a chance to walk out of Raw with Triple H’s title in tow. That includes Batista and Ric Flair, Triple H’s two Evolution stable-mates!

Flair perhaps has a unique advantage in the battle royal. He is the only Superstar participating who has walked out of such a match with the gold around his waist. Will the Nature Boy be able to make it 17 World Championships?

For competitors like Steven Richards, Val Venis, Tyson Tomko and others, the battle royal represents a unique opportunity they might have otherwise had to wait years to achieve. And for the likes of Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Maven and so many other Superstars who have a bone to pick with the Cerebral Assassin, the match is the ultimate chance for payback.

Plus, what might Trish Stratus do to avenge the humiliation and pain she suffered at the hands of Lita? Who will be the next unfortunate victim in Gene Snitsky’s path? And what more might we find out about the bitter and dangerous Muhhammad Hassan? Tune in to RAW next Monday (9/8 CT on Spike TV) to find out.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh hmm so your gonna use present storylines. Your obivously not gonan be able to follow them forever though are you? Why am i even asking i dont htink thats possible. Well for one, ill definately be reading

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll post up RAW tommorow, a day earlier before the real RAW so l won't be copying.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Sounds good, I will also be reading!

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
So is this going up yesterday. AHHHH I've flustered myself ;) good word: Flustered

Seriously you said it was going to be up Sunday. And now its Monday ....

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Give him time dude, he probably had a good reason for not posting.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
No he hasn't......

He's given up on Booking, I told him to come back on Saturday and he was all hyped about doing a comeback thread, but now when I talked to him last night he said there is no point and he's leaving the forums all together..... so I've given up on James now......

Feel sorry that he has to run away from his problems.....

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Damn, I was looking forward to seeing his booking shows once again. Hey Grendrill, we should make a thread letting everyone give their final respects as he deserved it!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Don't know now, he said last night he was comming back to write it again.....

·
Registered
720 Posts
hope he does

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yeah, l have but l will be taking a few weeks off due to stress, and when l'm back hopefully l can get back to normal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts