Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE: Rating Wars

All Bookers read this

This game is for anyone who wants to play WWE: Rating Wars. Any number of people can play, minimum 3 and maximum 10. Each player will get a show, to choose their name and starting cash. With the cash you can buy announcers, GMs, wrestlers, and even titles. Also you can trade and each player will get one or two ppvs in one year (I’ll set up later) and there will be a royal rumble where they come together for one single rumble and even a Wrestle Mania.

I will make u the rosters of about 15 superstares each after i have seen how many people join. the show judged the best by each week will earn money to spend on more superstars.

Rrules will be finalized later. who wants to play?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Finalized Rules:

Starting
-When you join name your show (appropriate names plz)
-You start off with $1000
-Pick a roster (once i have made them up)
-You will have a week for trading and buying
-Shows are due the week after
-Shows must be done between the first sunday and the last sunday
-the value of shows will get you more money
-you can announce your own PPV dates at any time, but you must atleast do two
-If you miss a week or two, it is ok
-Matches for shows dont have to be full write ups, but PPVs have to be
-When you do a ppv, depending on the value you can earn more $ then shows
- You can only have up to 30 sperstars and no less

Costs:
-titles cost 50
-Main Eventers cost 500
-Upper Mid Card- cost 300
-Mid Card- cost 100
-Lower mid card- cost 50
-announcers and GMs- cost 50

So far:
Joe Cool- Thursday Night Trouble
MBLegend--(name of show here)
leonard_dodotigers--(name of show here)
vegeta_never_dies--WWE Riencarnation
Orton_4_President--(name of show here)
Ruck_Fules--(name of show here)
Tom77--(name of show here)
Good Ol' JR--(name of show here)

I am going to make the rosters now so it should be up tomorrow or the next day

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Ok if you start off with 500 dollars, say you buy a main eventer like Kurt Angle. You just spent you whole money, how are you going to earn more? Have a show with one wrestler? Even if you buy lowermidcarders, you still cant get many. Explain this to me.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Creative idea but I don't think it will work mostly because of how confusing it is and lack of commitment. I'm really confused like 10mikebibby10 and I've got no time at the moment so I'm not even going to try it, Sorry but I'm out!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
I ran something like this before and A-Dust before me, sorry to say it just won't work.... But your welcome to try..... I'm out, but good luck none the less.

·
Registered
206 Posts
yer i will try!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I was in your last rating war Kermack with Raw, SD, Thunder, and Nitro so I think I will join up for this one. Also, if I read the rules right you assign us a roster then we can use the 500 dollars to purchase extra superstars for our show right?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Grendrill is correct in the fact that this will probably fall, probably before it starts. Good luck with running it, but I'd change the rules because as 10mikebibby10 said, you can not have a show with a few wrestlers. I am not going to be doing this by the way.

A-Dust

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
I join this sounds rele cool ......... great idea

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys i make the rosters for you. also each of the shows will be rated and you will earn more money to spend. by the ways i changed the rules abit. you start with $1000 and the maximum amount of starts you can have is 30

·
Banned
354 Posts
Im completely ready. I cant wait. I dont get how ou are making thje rosters though? Are you look taking a certain amount of main eventers and mid-carders or something like that?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts