Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This was really cool and that match with Jamie was awesome!

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Five to ten years down the road, a WWE Daniel Bryan DVD with co-partnership with Ring of Honor (hopefully) will be a DVD I will buy, no doubt.

Great video. Bryan is so deserving and earnest of the success he's harbored so far in WWE, it's hard to hate the guy right now in his heel persona.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice to see the E put over a young jobber so well. If only we'd get to see more of that now days...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Nice to see the E put over a young jobber so well. If only we'd get to see more of that now days...

The fans didn't support shows like NXT or Superstars which was giving young stars their own shows and ring time. So it isn't like there wasn't an opportunity. Fans just didn't get behind it because the smarks that love to chant things claiming they want young talent to be pushed won't tune in to support a show PUSHING or giving air time to young talent.

IF at least 1.4 million fans kept watching NXT or Superstars consistently then they'd see it more often.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The fans didn't support shows like NXT or Superstars which was giving young stars their own shows and ring time. So it isn't like there wasn't an opportunity. Fans just didn't get behind it because the smarks that love to chant things claiming they want young talent to be pushed won't tune in to support a show PUSHING or giving air time to young talent.

IF at least 1.4 million fans kept watching NXT or Superstars consistently then they'd see it more often.
Fair point. I admittedly stopped watching NXT months ago because I got bored to tears when the 'contest' element was indefinitely put off even after it was clear O'Neil won, but I've been trying to get back into it.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
It's kinda weird how the same guy he wrestled in one of his try out matches would end up being the same person he beat for the ROH World Championship.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Bryan's matches in Velocity were always great. Loved his match vs. Cena back then too. Also love the fact that Bryan went the long but rewarding road to getting into the WWE. Rather than just flock into the WWE developmental system and attempt to hone his craft there. he traveled the world, learning different styles.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts

Well, theres also the fact the both those shows (NXT especially) were horribly booked.

It's almost as if booking a show is more complex than just "Young Guys = Good show that people will watch" Hmmm. Interesting, isn't it?

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It would make sense that this is in fact a clip from his upcoming DVD!

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I really don't think Bryan should have a DVD right now. WAY too early. Just like Morrison getting a DVD was way too early. It won't sell as much as people think. I say five years down the road, and even then that's questionable, we can talk about a Daniel Bryan DVD.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
I really don't think Bryan should have a DVD right now. WAY too early. Just like Morrison getting a DVD was way too early. It won't sell as much as people think. I say five years down the road, and even then that's questionable, we can talk about a Daniel Bryan DVD.
Yep, way too early for a DVD for Daniel Bryan although he already has matches worthy for it.

Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan- NXT 2/23/10
Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz- Night of Champions 2010
Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler- Bragging Rights 2010
Samckdown MITB Match- Money in the Bank 2011
Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk- SD 2/21/2012
Smackdown Elimination Chamber 2012
Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan- Extreme Rules 2012
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan- OTL 2012

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
It's not gonna be a regular DVD though like the big ones they do for guys like Cena. They're doing a series called Superstar Collections or something where they put a dvd with a few matches. The first two are gonna be Daniel Bryan and Sheamus.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Anyone else noticed that WWE photoshopped or whatever you call the video version 'Daniel Bryan' over the magazine titles.. instead of having Bryan Danielson

1 - 20 of 22 Posts