Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a little annoyed last night when Randy bragged about taking out Nexus. He mentioned all the members that he punted except for Husky Harris. I've never understood why WWE yanked him off RAW. I liked his look. So what if the dude was fat. So is Brodus Clay, and Mark Henry isn't exactly chiseled stone. Kinda an insult that he doesn't even get a mention. Typical WWE.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
I thought that was a tad little strange.

But maybe they are just building him up for his debut in his new gimmick and what all traces of the old Husky Harris forgotten.

That being said his new gimmick in FCW looks horrible.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Punk mentioned him last night. I actually thought it was smart not to talk about him since it left the possibility that he would intefere at Wrestlemania (he was Punted before that stip was made so it wouldn't apply to him)

·
Banned
286 Posts
Somebody already stated why. The stipulation was made after Husky was punted and (exiled from Nexus) as such.

The other three are still in Nexus. Just punted and paralyzed.

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
He's just that unmemorable.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just didn't mention him because he's gonna come back as "Hannibal" Harris! Orton must have hit him in the face and deformed him even more!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Anyone think he's coming back with his brother as a tag team?

WWE seems to at least be doing a little more with the tag teams these days.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
He was punted before the stipulation took effect so I assume Orton was just mentioning those that could have participated at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The only reason Husky is employed by the WWE is because of his family name. Lets face the facts, he's resonably new to the wrestling business, doesn't have much charisma and he is overweight. Despite the fact he has potential. WWE won't push guys who don't look the part unless they make friends with important people, really get over with the crowd or they are very good workers in the ring.

The obsession that WWE has with the way Wrestlers look is the reason people like Samoa Joe are not offered contracts. Despite how talented in the ring and occasionly on the mic, Joe can be. WWE has no interest in guys with a less than 'Superhuman' physique. The main reason they've sent Husky back to developmental is so he can get in shape and learn to work better. Its just how WWE is.

·
Registered
661 Posts
There was a re-cap last night, in which it did show Orton punting Harris in the head.

Perhaps they failed to mention him for the lone fact that he was the only Nexus member punted that wasn't scheduled in a match with Orton?

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I was pretty pissed when I didn't hear his name. He may of just botched it a bit and forgot to mention him. I was live at the event last night with a few friends. We created a "HUSKY HARRIS FAN CLUB" sign before the night and thought it pretty comical that our boy was not mentioned in that promo.

·
Banned
864 Posts
I will return to my original point. Husky Harris, is being sent back to FCW for being morbidly obese, while equally fat Brodus Clay is managing the No. 1 Contender for the World Championship. Looks like someone's in McMahon's bad books.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.