Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
C Mac G
6,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think most of us agree that the RTWM this year has been a giant FLOP. A big reason for that is due to part timers not showing up, so, with the part time feuds being done at Mania, do you think WWE will be at an upswing as far as booking goes post Mania? Typically it's the opposite, the shows gets worse after Mania, but do you think this year will be different?

I also think WWE shot themselves in the foot, because during this RTWM period, you took a lot of your upper-mid card and even Main Event stars and marginalized them so hard. Guys like Ziggler, Ambrose and Bryan were so hot a few months ago, but their momentum was squandered for whatever reason. And with Bray Wyatt likely losing at Mania, I think a lot of his steam(not that he has a lot), will be gone too. Possibly with Rusev too.

I think it's going to be even more noticeable how cold the product is after Mania, because at least right now we know "Hey, at least Sting, Taker, Lesnar and HHH will be on Mania, and they are big stars". But after Mania, they have to rely on the guys that they just spent the last 3 months making out to be total geeks, and the aforementioned guys, are gone.

I think, as bad as it is now, it's only going to get worse after Mania, which at this point, I really shouldn't think is possible with how bad the product is.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
It's gonna get worse, basically unwatchable, even more than it is now. While guys like Bryan, Ambrose, and Ziggler toil around in the midcard, Reigns will be having awful feuds with Kane, Show and Sheamus over the WWE title. And Lesnar will be gone too to top it off. It's gonna give '95 a real run for its money.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
You pretty much know the answer.

If things go as planned, it's going to get absolutely fucking awful until a certain someone save us with MITB.

Or maybe it won't be that bad, but then it'll be ridiculous. Like, last RAW. Your soon-to-be champion being an afterthought because it's actually protecting him somehow.

Post-mania means two things :

A) Roman is exposed, long and awful segments, no one cares, the main title loses all relevance.

or

B) They "wisely" decide to hide DA LOOK as much as they can and refrain from giving him too much screen time... But then the main title loses all relevance because no one will care about it either.

In both scenarios, we, the fans, more than WWE itself, are fucked. Enjoy 2015. I'd still take option B, for the record.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Raw after Mania is great because of the crowd.
Then shit.
Then Summerslam build gets better.
Then shit.
Then hype for Rumble, until we know who wins it.
Then shit.
Repeat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.