Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Parody

2552 20
I saw this and just thought it was hilarious.
Reactions: mistrymachine
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· The Man
27,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you have to be 12 to think thats funny. Santino had a tea party and everyone loved that and his jokes. U could have just said you dont think its funny instead of saying something negative. Im actually laughing now so really who cares what you think

· Registered
559 Posts
do you have to be 12 to think thats funny. Santino had a tea party and everyone loved that and his jokes. U could have just said you dont think its funny instead of saying something negative. Im actually laughing now so really who cares what you think
Yes I do believe you have to be 12 to think thats funny. Santino's tea party was funny, which is why everyone loved it. This on the other hand was a segment on a half rate Cartoon Network show which wasnt nearly funny at all, unless you are 12.

And its evident you care what I think cause you posted back saying who cares.

· Registered
868 Posts
o_O ummm... oh dear...

· Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
4,473 Posts
Yes I do believe you have to be 12 to think thats funny. Santino's tea party was funny, which is why everyone loved it. This on the other hand was a segment on a half rate Cartoon Network show which wasnt nearly funny at all, unless you are 12.

And its evident you care what I think cause you posted back saying who cares.
Humour is subjective. :rolleyes:

Nice find. Blundertaker and Coffee Kingston were my favs.

· Registered
152 Posts
Not hilarious but definately amusing! lol. Is this a series or just a short thing!?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.