Triple H
Undertaker
William Regal

Authority Figures

Vince McMahon: Chairman
Shane McMahon: GM
Paul Heyman: Announcer
Michael Cole: Announcer

This is the latest installment to my shows and hopefully u like it!!!

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
^Well that isn't much of a roster now is it. Well I'm sure you'll have a full one up later but I read your shows in your other BTB and judging by that I'll be reviewing your shows n this BTB.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is my roster because I hate having a bunch of guys and then forgetting to use them. But as you saw in The Thrill, I can do great things with a small roster. By the way, please check out The Thrill and let me know wut u think. I'm writing that 2

·
Banned
339 Posts
roster looks good raw looks awesome

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WWE: Out of Control: The debut show!!!

Paul Heyman: Welcome to WWE Out of Control!!! This is the sister show to The Thrill, now known as World Destruction of course! I'm Paul Heyman with my partner Michael Cole!

Cole: Hey Paul, I am so happy to be announcing tonight's show because tonight is a huge night in our company! Tonight's main event will be a Last Man Standing match for the WWE World Championship pitting the fan favorite Batista against the man that disgusts me, John Cena!

Paul Heyman: That's later, but up next we have some Cruiserweight action for you after this video package prepared in rememberance of our own, Eddie Guerrero.

Promo: He was a man that revolutionized not only the cruiserweight division, but also the heavyweight division by winning the WWE World Title 2 times. Now he's gone, but his soul will always be within our hearts. Let's remember Eddie Guerrero not for his past, but for his present.

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero vs Paul London for the Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Mysterio nails Chavo Guerrero with a Frog Splash, but London Super Kicks Rey and lands a 450 splash on Chavo to get the win! London, Rey, and Chavo all shake hands, but Chavo Guerrero rips the title out of the ref's hands and knocks Rey and London out cold with shots to both of their skulls!

Chavo: Rey, London, you guys basically double teamed me and that's the only reason that I am not the champion right now! Next week I want you in a match, Paul, for the Cruiserweight Championship!

"here comes the money" fills the arena as Shane McMahon makes his way on stage!

Shane: As you know, I am the GM and I make the matches around here! Next it will be Chavo Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio and the winner of that match will face Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title at Backlash!

"here comes the money" plays again and Shane walks to the back

Cole: I can't believe Chavo Guerrero can turn his back on his own friends like that!

Paul:What I can't believe is that next week two of the greatest cruiserweights will face off for a shot at the Cruiserweight Title! Moving on though, after the commercials we'll see an exclusive live interview with Randy Orton, who is set to face off against Kurt Angle!

Commercials

Backstage

Josh Matthews: I am here with Randy Orton who is set to face Kurt Angle in the biggest match of his career! I gotta ask you, how do you feel about going up against a man like Kurt Angle?

Randy: I respect Kurt, I do, and I look forward to wrestling him tonight, but I am sick of him blabbering his mouth about how good he is! Tonight I will out an end to Kurt Angle and I will add him to my legends killed list!

Josh Matthews: We heard Randy's comments, but we'll have to wait a little while to see what will happen!

Paul: Some strong words by Orton, but can he back it up against Kurt Angle? I mean Angle's a gold medalist! My money's on the olympic hero!

Cole: I agree with you, but I gotta go with Randy Orton because he's been making a mark for himself! He's the youngest World Champion in WWE history and I won't be surprised if he comes out on top!

Basham Brothers vs Two Local Masked Unknowns

Doug is about to get the win with a ddt, but one of the guys knocks out Danny and then gives Doug a Twist of Fate! The other guys goes up top and lands a Swanton Bomb on Doug for the win! The two guys then take off their masks and reveal themeselves as the Hardy Boyz! They begin to celebrate when the Dudleyz run in from the crowd and clothesline both of the Hardyz! D-Von then brings in a table and the Dudleyz give Matt a 3D! Shane McMahon comes out quickly and stands outside the ring.

Shane: I gave Hardyz contracts, but you guys are not welcome here! So get the hell out of my rin...

Jeff: Wait up, give these guys contracts Shane, I want them in a tag team match!

Shane: Alright, the Dudleyz got their contracts, and at Backlash it will be the Hardy Boyz vs The Dudley Boyz vs Edge and Christian in a TLC match for the Tag Team Championships! We'll see if Edge and Christian can regain their titles!

Commercials

Paul: We will witness history again at Backlash in a 3-way tag team TLC match!

Cole: I am looking forward to that very much, and another match I am looking forward to is Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle! We are now going to hear from Kurt Angle and then go right to the match!

Backstage

Josh Matthews: Mr. Angle, I interviewed Randy Orton earlier tonight and he had some strong words about you. Do you have anything to say before your match?

Angle:
Yeah, as a matter of fact I do! Randy Orton is nothing but a scared amateur! He can't wrestle, he only goes after legends because they're retired and can't fight anymore! I'm gonna pummel and beat down on Orton right when he gets in the ring. That's all I gotta say to you.

Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

Angle begins to punch the already bloody Orton and then gets him in an Ankle Lock! Orton blocks it and goes for an RKO, but Angle reverses and gives the Legend Killer an Angle Slam for the one, two, three! Angle continues the assault on Orton until Triple H runs down to the ring and scares Angle out of the ring!

Triple H:
Kurt Angle, why don't you get in this ring and face me! I guess your little assault was ruined by the game, huh? Well, I talked to Shane a little while ago, and he set up a match at Backlash! It will be Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton with Triple H as the special referee! At Backlash your legend will be killed!

Commercials

Cole: We have just found out that at Backlash Randy Orton will face off against Kurt Angle and Triple H will referee that match!

Paul: That's big right there, but our next match is big too! Batista and Cena for the WWE World Title in a Last Man Standing match!

Parking Lot

Cena gets out of his car and runs into JBL!

JBL: Hey Cena, you have some nerve to turn on the fans like that and become what you used to be a couple years ago!

Cena: I don't know why you're in my business, but if you want to fight, I'll take you on right now!

JBL: Oh no, I don't want to injure you just before your title match, I just wanted to give you some advice, you better watch your back tonight in that ring, cause you have a bulls eye on your chest!

JBL walks off leaving Cena confused

Commercials

Cole: JBL just gave Cena some advice, and hopefully Cena does watch his back!

Paul: I'm sure he can handle himself well. Let's get ready to see a classic!

Batista vs John Cena for the WWE World Championship in a Last Man Standing Match

Cena puts away his title and begins on the offensive by cheap shotting Batista in the face! The champ knocks the animal down and begins beating on him, but the Batista rolls over and starts punching Cena! They eventually get back up, and after some submission moves, Cena gets the upper hand again and suplexes Batista into the turnbuckle! Cena goes outside the ring and picks up a ring bell, with which he hits Batista over the skull and busts him wide open! The ref starts counting and when he gets to 7, Batista gets up spears Cena into the turnbuckle! He picks up the bell and when Cena gets up, Batista lands a hard and cold shot into Cena's skull, busting him open too! Cena gets up before the ref gets to 5 and both of the competitors exchange shots until Cena loses his pace and Batista gets the champ in a Batista Bomb position! Batista picks him up, but Cena counters it with a ddt, which puts the animal down! The ref gets to about 6 when Cena picks Batista up and lands the F-U! The ref begins to count and when he gets to 8, JBL runs out and knocks down Cena, causing the ref to stop the count! JBL picks up the bell and when Cena gets up, JBL knocks him out with it, busting him open even more! Ric Flair runs out too and low blows JBL! He takes the bell and goes over to Batista's head, where he hits Batista in the back of the head! The referee eventually gets to 9, and then makes the match a draw after the final 10 count! Flair picks JBL and begins brawling with him as Cena and Batista lay in the middle of the ring motionless! Shane McMahon then comes out!

Shane: That's enough! Next week it will be Batista and JBL versus Cena and Flair in a no dq tag team match!

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Ok here's my review.

Matches/Booking: Ok no prolem here except make the match endings longer and add two more match for the next show as a regular show should have at least 5 matches. 8/10

Promo's:You have quite a few promo's but there all very short. You should extend them more. I'm not giving you a break for anything as you've been booking. 6.5/10

Length: 4 pages is amature for someone who has been booking for a .5/10

Spelling/Grammer: A few grammical errors. 7/10

Entertained: Wasn't entertained except for the main event. The main event was cool though. 5/10

Overall: 54/100. F. You still have a lot of work to do. I expected more from you. Hopefully you won't get this grade ever again and hopefully nothing below it. I don't expect you to write 20 page Raw's like Da Wolf Guy but a 7-9 page show coud help with longer promo's and two more matches.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWE: Out of Control: The 2nd episode!

Paul: We are back a second time at the WWE Arena in San Diego, CA!!!

Cole: And we have a lot of stuff planned for tonight! As you may know, the U.S. Championship is retired and is the property of Eddie Guerrero! But, there stll is teh Intercontinental Championship and Big Show will be defending that against Kane later tonight!

Paul: We also have John Cena and Flair going against Batista and JBL in a no dq tag team match! We also have a preview of the tlc match with a triple threat match right now!

Edge w/Christian vs Jeff Hardy w/Matt vs Bubba Ray w/D-von

Edge and Bubba begin to exchange shots to the face when Jeff Hardy goes up top and dives off, clotheslining both of the other competitors off their feet! Jeff gets Edge in a surfboard, but Bubba picks Jeff up and gives him a Bubba Cutter! Bubba then picks Edge up, but Edge spears Bubba into the ref, knocking out the man in charge! All of the managers get in the ring and they all start a brawl until the Dudleys clothesline everyone and bring in the tables! They 3D Edge through a table, and as the ref gets helped up by D-Von, Bubba covers for the win! The Dudleys celebrate and start to walk to the back as Edge and Christian have a stare down with the Hardyz!

Commercials

Paul: What a match we just had, and that's just the beginning! We have 4 more matches coming up, but right now let's head to the back for an interview with Triple H!

Cole: I would love to hear from our own 10 time champion!

Backstage

Josh Matthews: I am here with Triple H, who has his own shot at Kurt Angle later tonight! Triple H, what made you come out and help Randy Orton?

Triple H: Me and Randy have history, and I couldn't watch the guy that I trained get a bloody beat down from Kurt! After what Kurt did to my friend, tonight he is going to be on the other side of a bad beatdown!

Cole: Kurt Angle better have some training under his sleeve before his match, because Triple H might do something very bad to Kurt before Backlash!

Paul: I would hate to not see Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle, but as much as that would be dissapointing, seeing Kurt bleed would be lovely to watch!

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero for a shot at Cruiserweight Title

Mysterio is going for a diving leg drop when Chavo moves out of the way causing Rey to crash down on the canvas! Guerrero gets up quickly and picks Rey up. He then suplexes Mysterio and begins to put some holds on Rey Rey, but Mysterio eventually counters one of them and nails a perfect Spinning DDT! As Chavo begins to get up again, Rey throws him into the ropes and gives him a 619! Rey jumps on top rope and tries for a West Coast Pop, but Chavo catches him in the air and Powerbombs Mysterio into the canvas! Chavo then rolls him up and holds on to the ropes to steal a dirty victory undetected by the referee! Chavo gets his hand raised and leaves the ring as Rey starts to argue with the ref!

Paul: That was truly a 5 star match! Some of the best cruiserweight action I ever saw!

Cole: I agree with you the whole way! That was truly a great match with a bad ending! Chavo Guerrero basically cheated to get the win and he screwed over Rey Mysterio!

Paul: I don't think that's true, but you have your opinions!

Commercials

GM Office

Kurt Angle: Why in the hell would you put me in a match with Orton and then make Triple H the referee? I'm gonna get hurt Shane, and if I do get hurt, I'm going to take legal action!

Shane: You see, Kurt, you can't do that because in your contract it states that the second you get fired, you can't do anyting against the WWE! So the loser of the match at Backlash will be fired right when the winning bell rings!

Kurt: Well Shane, that won't happen because I refuse to go into my match at Backlash!

Shane: It says in your contract that if you refuse to show up for your job, I can have the police take you away in handcuffs!

Kurt: I'm gonna make sure I win at Backlash, and then you will have it blow up in your face!

Shane: I guess we have to wait till Backlash to see!

Commercials

Backstage

Kane is walking around in the back when he is confronted by the Big Show

Show: So, I see we got a match up next, huh?

Kane: I don't know why I'm talking to you, but I'll tell you this, tonight there will be a new Intercontinental Champion!

Show: Oh is that so? I wouldn't get your hopes up if I was you because you have never managed to beat the Big Show, and you never will!

Paul: Well, without anymore interruptions, let's start the next match!

Kane vs Big Show for the Intercontinental Championship

Kane is about to body slam Big Show, who he picked up with some effort, but Show simply comes off Kane's shoulder and wraps his hand around Kane's throat! Show then lifts Kane up, but Kane reverses it into a Chokeslam of his own and nails it! Kane then covers Show but gets a close 2 count! The frustrated Kane then picks Show up for a Tombstone, but the lights go out and a loud gong fills the arena! The lights turn back on with Undertaker standing behind Kane! Kane turns around and gets picked up for a Tombstone! Undertaker then crashes down on the ring floor with Kane hitting at full force as the ref rings for the bell to announce Kane the winner but Show still champion! Undertaker kneels down as the lights turn a dark blue color and fog begins to rise up!

Commercials

Cole: We have just witnessed Undertaker return and we now know who he is after!

Paul: Kane was about to win the whole thing, when Undertaker showed up and nearly took his brother's head off with that Tombstone! That was the most shocking thing I've witnessed yet!

Parking Lot

Carlito is looking into the windshield of a Corvette when Eugene shows up and gets something out of the Corvette which seems to be HIS

Carlito: Hey there Eugene, this your car?

Eugene: Ye..yeah. Vince McMahon said I can have it and it goes re..really fas..fast!

Carlito: Hey Eugene, you Shane's car over there? I dare you to pick up that crowbar lying right there and I dare you to smash Shane's windshield! That would be...COOL!

Eugene: WOW! I want to be co...cool! I'll d...do it!

Eugene picks up the crowbar and as Shane is walking over to his car, Eugene violently shatters the windshield of Shane's car!

Shane: What in the hell is your problem!?! That's my car!

Eugene: I'm co...cool now!

Shane: COOL?!?!? Eugene, next week you are going to face off against Chris Masters and Snitsky in a Handicap match!

Carlito is shown hiding behind a car laughing and eating his apple

Cole: That is not funny! Poor Eugene has to face off against two monsters and Carlito gets to have a fun time watching Eugene get into trouble!

Paul: Come on Cole, Carlito was bored and jealous that Eugene has a Corvette, so he wanted to have some fun! Moving on, after the break we will witness Kurt Angle going one on one against The Game!

Commercials

Triple H vs Kurt Angle

Triple H knocks Angle down on the mat and begins to coldly beat on Angle's face until Kurt's forehead is cut open and blood slowly starts to spread! H keeps on hitting until his fist starts to hurt. The Game then picks the bloody Angle up and gives him a Spinebuster, knocking him out cold in the middle ring! Triple H attempts to wrap Kurt arm around his neck, but Angle gets up and begins to it H in the stomach until The Game is off Angle. Kurt then gives H an Angle Slam, but instead of covering, he gets Trips in an Ankle Lock, causing Triple H to scream out in pain! Triple H gets to the ropes right before he taps and then quickly rolls out of the ring to rest. Angle goes up on top rope and attempts and elbow drop, but H moves out of the way and Angle lands on the concrete! Triple H eventually gets up and throws Angle in the ring, where he goes for a Pedigree, but Angle turns it into an Angle Slam, which H reverses into a Pedigree and lands it! He then covers Kurt and gets the win after the three count! Randy Orton walks out and gets in the ring where he goes to check on Triple H. Orton picks H up and hugs him, but then RKO's him, knocking The Game out next to Angle!

Orton: I don't need Triple H to defeat Angle! Last week was a fluke and will never happen again! At Backlash I will defeat The Olympic Gold Medalist, even if Triple H is the referee!

Commercials

Cole: Randy Orton was getting beat down last week by Angle after their match and Triple H came out and helped him by stopping the assault! And now he threw their friendship out by giving Triple H a relentless RKO!

Paul: What happened was uncalled for, but now the odds aren't stacked against anyone since Triple H is now going to not help Randy at Backlash!

Backstage

Josh Matthews: John Cena, you are teaming up with Ric Flair to face Batista and JBL. Do you have any comments about your partner?

Cena: Ric Flair and I will make a better team than Batista and JBL because our team has more experience than them. I mean Flair alone has more knowledge than both of them, and with me there, we will win guaranteed!

Batista walks up to Cena

Batista: Is that so? JBL is the Wrestling God and I am the Animal! Every God that has an Animal will succeed! Your and Flair's styles don't even match up! He's old school submission and you're new school nothing! You, my friend, will get schooled by Batista!

Commercials

Batista, JBL vs John Cena, Ric Flair in a no DQ match

JBL and Flair start the match with a lock up which quickly turns into Flair getting the upper hand. The Nature Boy pokes JBL in the eye and starts to punch him with straight shots to the face until the ref breaks them up and begins to argue with Flair. As the ref is distracted, Cena runs in and gives JBL an STFU and gets back in his corner as Batista tries to get in, but is stopped by the ref! Flair gets Bradshaw in some submission holds which seem to be doing some damage on the wrestling god. The Nature Boy eventually stops the hold and starts the dirty moves, he tell the ref to look at Batista, and as the referee is looking away, Flair low blows JBL and tries to cover him, but gets a 2 count! Flair then suplexes gives JBL a German Suplex, which causes damage to Layfield and Flair. Flair tags in Cena who tries pull JBL away from his corner, but JBL manages to tag in Batista! Cena tries to walk backwards, but Batista tackles the champ down and starts to stomp him! The Animal starts to work on the Champ's arm, but Cena gets the upper hand after some dirty moves! Cena starts to beat on Batista after he clotheslines him on the ground, and after Batista looks too tired to get up, Cena stops. The WWE WORLD Champion picks Batista up and goes for the F-U to finish the match, but JBL runs in with a chair and hits Cena in the back! JBL starts to beat on Batista in the back until Cena tells him to stop and JBL gives the champ the chair. Cena hits the canvas with the chair a few times and then hits Batista in the skull! As JBL knocks Flair off of his corner and begins to brawl with him, Cena picks Batista up for the F-U and lands it! Cena then covers, but the ref get to 2 and a half when Batista kicks out! Cena picks Batista up and goes for another F-U, but Batista reverses it and nails a Batista Bomb! He then covers Cena for the win!

Batista: Cena, you threw everything you had at me, and I came out on top! But now I want to request a title match agianst you at Backlash!

Shane McMahon comes out

Shane: Batista, youdeserve a title match, so at Backlash you will face John Cena for the WWE World Title! But, I'll give you three match choices. Hell in a Cell, Street Fight, or a regular Singles Match.

Batista: Shane, I want Cena in a Hell in a Cell at Backlash!

Shane: Alright then, Cena, Batista, Hell in a Cell, the WWE World Title!

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Bubba in the BTB section? This is a once in a lifetime!!

Spear, you have been doing this in many threads, stop it!!!

Writer of this thread, your shows are heading in the right direction, but your promos are too short. You need longer promos to get going.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WWE: Out of Control: The 3rd episode has just begun!!!

Cole: We are here at the WWE Arena for a third time and our show has been improving with lots of build-up and hopefully more to come!

Paul: I wouldn't worry about more, because this show is based on build-up! Anyways, tonight we basically three main event matches! Ric Flair will face JBL, Randy Orton will face off against John Cena, and my favorite, Kurt Angle is going one on one with Batista!!!

Cole: But that's not all! Kane is facing Big Show in a rematch of the Intercontinental Title, but it will be a NO DQ match for the title on the line! Eugene will face Masters and Snitsky in that handicap match too, which by the way is not fair seeing how Carlito was behind that whole wreckage!

Paul: That's all later, right now I want to see some more cruiserweight action! That part of our show is the most exciting to watch!

Paul London vs Rey Mysterio

London is about to hit the 450 splash on Rey for the win, when Chavo runs out and attacks London, disqualifying him and making him the winner! Chavo begins to hit London with straight shots to the forehead until Rey goes up top and gives Chavo a diving dropkick! Mysterio then sets Chavo up for a 619, and as he is running, Tajiri comes into the ring and super kicks Rey, throwing him across the ring and knocking him out cold! Tajiri then picks up Chavo and they attack Rey and London until Shane comes out!

Shane: I am changing the cruiserweight title match for Backlash this Sunday! Instead of Chavo vs Paul, it will be Chavo vs Paul London vs Rey Mysterio vs Tajiri in a fatal 4 way ladder match for the cruiserweight title! Ladies and Gentlemen, tickets are now sold out for Backlash, but watch on your tv screens live this Sunday, because after tonight, the card will feature some of he best matches yet!

Commercials

Cole: Shane McMahon announced that Backlash will feature some of the best matches yet, and that confirms that we will have more matches added tonight!

Paul: No Cole, we are only having those few matches that are there now! DUR!!! Of course we will add more before tonight is over. Moving on, we are going to the back with an interview with Kane!

Backstage

Josh Matthews: Last week, Kane, you were about to win your first title in about 2 years when Undertaker showed up and caused you the match! Do you have any comments on that?

Kane: .............I am going to kill the Undertaker! I will.......I will kill him with my own hands so he never comes back again!

Kane hits Josh in the face knocking him down and walks off into the dark laughing

Cole: I hope our own Josh Matthews is alright after Kane just coldly hit him for nothing!

Paul: I guess that from what we heard this isn't over, but Kane has got to concentrate on his match tonight if he wants to end his no title streak!

Eugene vs Chris Masters, Snitsky

Snitsky does his own version of the F-5 on Eugene and the tags in Masters, who grabs Eugene from behind and locks in his Masterlock! After about 3 minutes of struggle, Eugene slowly starts to feel the effect, but he low blows Masters when the ref has his back turned and then delivers a Rock Bottom! He goes over to Snitsky and punches him off and then covers Masters to pick up the win! After the match Masters and Snitsky pick Eugene up and Carlito comes down to the ring with a mic!

Carlito: Eugene, you have many things better than me, but you don't have one thing I have, wrestling ability!

Carlito starts to beat Eugene over the head with his mic until Eugene's head starts to bleed! Carlito then tells the two men to let go of him and they all begin to stomp him to hell! After Eugene is too unconcious to feel anymore, Shane comes out!

Shane: STOP IT!!! Carlito, I saw a video tape of you telling Eugene to smash my car! You better get some of that wrestling ability in you because you're facing Eugene at Backlash in a Steel Cage so your buddies can't come in and help you! Get the hell out of that ring right now because what you just did could go on your record!

The three men clear the ring as the paramedics rush in and set Eugene up on a stretcher and take him to an ambulance which takes him to the hospital!

Commercials

Cole: That was sick to watch, Paul! Eugene was demolished in the ring thanks to that man Carlito!

Paul: I agree! Even though I used to own a company where stuff like that happens all the time, Eugene is trying to live his dream and here comes this jealous man and tries to ruin Eugene's life! He's gonna get some at Backlash and I'll be glad to see him get his ass kicked!

GM Office

Shane is siting at his desk when Kane rushes in!

Kane: Shane, I want Undertaker at Backlash!

Shane: Now Kane, Taker isn't officialy a member of WWE, but if he shows up during of after your match, I will book that match and I will make it Last Man Standing! But if he is no show, you will face Big Show at Backlash for the Intercontinental Title!

Kane: Fine, when Taker's lying on the floor motionless, I am gonna tell him that the real legend is not Undertaker, but it is indeed Kane!

Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Christian

Matt and Jeff have the upper hand after Christian is laying outside with a leg injury! Edge is getting double teamed by the Hardyz throughout the end of the match until Matt gives him a Twist of Fate and Jeff goes up top! Jeff dives off with a Swanton Bomb attempt, but Edge rolls over and gets up as Jeff lands on hip! Edge quickly Spears Matt and then covers him to get the win! Christian gets in the ring limping and tries to celebrate but Edge argues with him!

Edge: I did all of the work and you were laying there holding onto your leg! That is not what teamwork is about!

Christian: Look man, I messed up my leg and was resting. I would've helped, but you had it under control!

Edge: It's alright for now, but don't let it happen again!

Commercials

Paul: Our tag team champs got into a little fight there! That could cost them the gold for sure.

Cole: Fighting isn't good, but it could strengthen the team's relationship and make it stronger! Anyways, right now we are going to witness a match that could lead to a Last Man Standing encounter between two brothers! Here's the video package followed by Big Show vs Kane!

Promo: Two giants born with hatred for each other. Two brothers that absolutely want each other dead! Literally killing each other, they invented such matches as Inferno and Buried Alive, but will they ever clash again? Find out at Backlash!

Kane vs Big Show for Intercontinental Title in no dq match

Kane and Show go at it until they both knock each other! Both giants are laying on the ground knocked out until the lights turn off! A louder than loud gong fills the whole arena and smoke starts to build up! Suddenly a huge thunderbolt hits a turnbuckle corner and the lights turn off to show Taker about to Tombstone Kane! Undertaker suddenly crashes down at full throthle and slams Kane's head into the canvas! Taker puts both of Kane's hand on his chest and Shane McMahon comes out!

Shane: Undertaker, you now have a contract as a WWE superstar and you will face Kane in a Last Man Standing match at Backlash! One superstar will be lost while the other will celebrate in victory!

Cole: I can't believe it! We will see the last man standing match!!!

Paul: At first I thought it was a joke, but now I know better! I will definitely be looking forward to Backlash!

Commercials

Backstage

Shane is walking from the ring and bumps into JBL!

JBL: Shane, I want to talk to you, I want a match for Backlash against Flair!

Shane: I can do that! If Flair wins, he gets to pick the stipulation, but if you win tonight, it will be your choice. Go on and get ready because you now have something to fight for.

Parking Lot

Triple H and Batista are both entering the arena when they run into Orton. Batista walks away as H and Randy start to talk

Orton: So, I see you gotta new friend, huh?

Triple H: He was always my friend, and you were too until you turned on me!

Orton: Whoa, I didn't turn on you, I just wanted you to let me fight my own battles.

Triple H: I was going to let you do that, but you were getting attacked and I came out to stop it!

Orton: You know something H, you are one tough cookie to break. At Backlash I will not only end Angle, I will end you too!

Orton slaps H, but The Game waits a sec and then walks away!

Commercials

Ric Flair vs JBL

JBL and Flair start off at a slow pace, but JBL quickly gives Flair a Powerbomb and covers to pick up a win in under a minute!

JBL: Look like it doesn't take much to beat a legend! At Backlash you will face the wrestling god in a Texas Bullrope Match!

Paul: I have never seen a Bullrope match before, but I am very happy with his pick!

Cole: From what I have seen bullrope matches are bloody, violent, and perfect for these kinds of feuds!

Commercials

Backstage

Josh Matthews: Randy Orton, you are facing John Cena up next, what are your thoughts?

Orton: I will ride on the fans and hopefully win. People think I am some sort of a bad guy because of what happened to H, but I am no. I did what I had to to handle myself and that was the right choice for me!

John Cena vs Randy Orton

Cena starts to choke Orton out with his shirt, but Randy gets up and gets out of it by hitting the champ in the stomach! Orton starts to beat Cena on the face as the crowd screams RANDY, and Orton then stops and thanks the fans. When Randy turns back around, Cena is already up and picks Orton up for an F-U! He then connects and covers but somehow only gets a 2! Cena gives Randy an F-U again and covers but gets a 2 and a half! Cena goes for another F-U to end it, but Randy turns it into an RKO and covers Cena for the win! Triple H slowly walks out and starts to clap when Angle runs up from behind with a chair and knocks H out cold! Angle then runs into the ring! Orton tries to RKO Angle, but Kurt takes the chair and drives it straight into his back! Kurt starts to beat on Randy until Batista runs out and gives Angle a spinebuster as Shane comes out!

Shane: Since we have the contestants in the ring, the main event starts right after these commercials!

Commercials

Batista vs Kurt Angle

Batista begins to work on Angle stomach after the Spinebuster and then moves up to the head. Triple H and Randy get into a fight and take it out of the arena, as back in the ring Batista does a suplex to the olympic gold medalist! Dave Batista then picks Angle up, but Kurt starts to hit Batista in the face and eventually gets him down on the mat! Kurt locks on some submission moves during the middle of the match, but Batista counters one into his version of a Sharpshooter which has effect on Angle! The gold medalist is about to tap out when he pokes Batista in the eye and starts to work on the animal's arms. Kurt stomps on Batista's arm a little bit and then twists it to cause Batista enough pain for him to scream out. Dave gets up still in the hold and rams Angle back-first into the turnbuckle! Angle begins to roll around in pain until Batista picks him up and sets up to finish the match with the Batista Bomb! He picks Angle up, but Kurt punches Batista in the jaw, making the animal drop Angle on the ground! Angle then lands the Angle Slam on Batista and covers, but only gets a 1 count! Angle then attempts the Ankle Lock, but Batista gets out of it, gets up, and nails a Batista Bomb in the middle of the ring for the win! Triple H and Orton bring the fight back into the ring and Batista tries to stop it, but ends up getting in it and gives H and Randy a Spinebuster! John Cena runs out and swings at Dave with the championship, but Batista ducks and Angle gets knocked out! Batista then kicks Cena in the gut and gives him a Batista Bomb!

Batista: Everyone will see this same picture at Backlash!

Batista gets the title and goes on the second rope to pose with it!

Cole: That was a dedicated match!

Paul: I never seen anything like it before, but Backlash will be double that! This sunday, you better pay 2 view us, good night!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Ummm..... Lets see, wel your shows are...........Ok to say the least not much to talk about. I believe you should first read other good BTBs written by Arjun,Hbkicon33196, Someguy999. So far you're below average. Undertaker attacking Kane twice and tombstoning him twice sounds a bit far fetched. Also Kane was out of his character. So was Show, HHH and JBL. I thought you had mentioned Carlito as a face in your first post but nonetheless i enjoyed his segment with Eugene can see a feud developing. I found Shane coming out and saying that he saw the video tape kind of stupid. If Shane would see everything on Tv then he would rather make all matches a NODQ you get my point? Also HHH as face.... i cannot get used to. Liked the tag match between Edge/ Christian and Hardyz. Overall you have a lot to improve upon. For your show you get 40/100. You certainly have potential you just need experience which no doubt you'll gain after you read other good BTBs. If you want my opinion read Arjun's & HBKicon33196's BTB. it's a good one you'll surely learn a lot from it.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After Backlash I will post a special show. It will be like tabboo tuesday where I'm going to let you guys pick stuff like matches, opponents, etc. Just answer the blanks (in full sentence) in a reply and I will taly up votes. If there's a tie, I will pick the thing with the least votes.

1. Rey Mysterio, Paul London vs Chavo Guerrero,_______
Blank=
a. Tajiri
b. Orlando Jordan
c. Khosrow Daivari

2. Eugene vs Carlito in a ______ match
Blank=
a. First Blood
b. TLC
c. Street Fight

3. Kane vs Undertaker: Loser ______
Blank=
a. Leaves WWE
b. is Suspended until further notice
c. is tied up and the winner does whatever he wants to him

4. Triple H vs ______
Blank=
a. Shawn Michaels
b. Randy Orton
c. Kurt Angle

5. Batista vs JBL vs John Cena vs Ric Flair for _____
Blank=
a. WWE World Title
b. Control of Out of Control for a month
c. no stipulation

please copy or rewrite the matches and pick your letter with a full answer. I WILL write every match from beginning to end!!!

·
Banned
29 Posts
1. Rey Mysterio, Paul London vs Chavo Guerrero,___a____
Blank=
a. Tajiri
b. Orlando Jordan
c. Khosrow Daivari

2. Eugene vs Carlito in a ___a___ match
Blank=
a. First Blood
b. TLC