Wrestling Forum banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Great Wrestlemania reallly enjoyed it

Realism: I don't know if a former cruserweight champion would become WWE Champion. But thats just my opinion. Everthing else for me seemed realistic 9/10

Length: Great Length 10/10

Entertainment: Very enjoyable show, didn't want Edge to win but hell. That match was very enjoyable along with Rey/Eddie JBL/Big Show and a few others. 9.5/10

Spelling: Didn't see any mistakes 10/10

Booking: Good booking.The show was very well booked from the start to the finish 10/10

48/50 Great Wrestlemania very enjoyable

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great WrestleMania, that was worth the wait, the matches were well written and well booked and they were realistic in the results, so many great matches it was hard to tell what was match of the night, the draft picks were also good.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
London vs. Kidman – very good fast paced cruiserweight opener.

Benoit/Eddie promo – decent promo, but a slightly weak ending.

Shelton vs. Haas – very good technical match.

Haas on raw – that should be good

Sudden Death Match – Booker as champ should be good, and Dudleyz retaining is a good idea. Good way to debut MNM as well.

Tag title match – interesting decision to have regal/tajiri retain, but at least it wasn’t clean.

Draft picks – interesting picks, lets see what happens to the tag titles.

JBL vs Big Show – brutal match but JBL winning is right considering he is going to raw.

Promos – Hassan’s promo was very good, but Hardy’s didn’t in character

Hardy vs Kane – Hardy retains. I hope this is the start of a big push for him.

Christian vs Tomko – Christian had to win, and the match was very good.

Picks – Cena for the Hurricane, a bit unfair, and it seems raw is getting the better picks.

Mania is Calgary – should be good.

Angle vs Taker – a bit shorter than I expected but still a good match. Good to see Taker win.

Draft picks – Orlando for The Rock – balances out what happened earlier. Good to see the Rock back.

Tag match – Big push for Hassan and Daivari after they won. Possible rematch happening though.

Orton vs Cena – Another very good match. Would have preferred Orton to win though.

Draft picks – good trades there.

Mysterio vs Gurrero – Mysterio as champion! That should be good.

Fatal 4 way – very good main event with Edge winning, although the finish of a spear is a little weak though.

Overall, well worth the wait as it is a very good wrestlemania.

·
is better than you!
5,476 Posts
Thanks guys for leaving the replies, I'm glad you enjoyed it, oh yeah, I said the rosters would be up today, well I am going to have to wait until after the Supershow to post them because of trades!

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Great showI am glad to have helped with such a great show. I love Edge as champion. The only thing I question is the draft picks it seems to me Smackdown is getting the shaft but I am interested to see where you go with this. It was well worth the wait I hope we don't have to wait that long again though. Just kidding I give it a 10

·
hello
19,563 Posts
ok heres the review....

London vs Kidman was a nice opener, good cruiserweight action and nice to see London in the spotlight.

Shelton vs Haas great technical matchup, good reading and good to see Shelton get the ups, and the embrace after the match nice finish to a good match.

I loved the sudden death match, and seeing the good guys out on top is a good choice, but the falls maybe should have been switched around and have the tag belts up first, still very good though.

Tag titles match I felt was a let down in having Regal & Tajiri winning, but atleast you didnt let them win cleanly, but the result is a hurting on this awesome PPV.

Brutal street fight between Big Show and JBl, nice move with JBL picking up the win as he is off to the bigger league of RAW.

Draft picks were interesting, shaking up the rosters......

Hardy/Kane match was a good one, a little short, but still very good.

Tomko/Christian had an obvious finish, I knew CLB would win it and you sure gave him that win.

Taker/Angle match was awesome, but a fair bit short, I felt more length would have maybe earned it MOTN (Match of the Night)

Tag match, was awful to have Hassan/Davairi winning, I hated it and HBk and Benoit would never put them over on the biggest stage of them all, this was a tragedy to a great shaped PPV.

Cena/Orton was brilliant, battle of the future, and well done to this match, it was great.

Mysterio as champ, hell thats weird.... but it could work.... I guess. A very entertaining matchup between Rey/Eddie.

Fatal-4-Way was really really good, hellacious but a Spear to end it all? And Edge as champ!?! ARGH!

Well apart from a couple of strange and awful things, this PPV was extremely well done...... and warrants a nice A- from me

·
is better than you!
5,476 Posts
Supershow Preview

Only One Night after an amazing WrestleMania, Raw and Smackdown will
combine together and be under one roof for one night only! Can the Superstars get along? Or will a huge brawl ensue towards the end. Also, there will be a Trade Deadline when the show goes off of the air.

3 Matches have been confirmed for the Supershow, first off, the main event will be an Inter-Promotional Match between the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Edge and the NEW WWE Champion, Rey Mysterio

MNM striked at WrestleMania and tonight they will team with Billy Kidman to take on the WWE Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz

And last week, Todd Grisham informed Jacqueline during an interview that she will defend her title at Backlash against the Winner of the Six Pack Challenge between former Champ, Trish Stratus, Lita, Molly Holly, Gail Kim, Victoria, and Jazz!

Tune in for all of this and more on this week's Supershow!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice preview, after such a great Wrestlemania the supershow is going to be good, i am kind of hoping that there will be some confrontation between both rosters. I look forward to the Champion vs Champion match, thats goings to be a huge match.

·
is better than you!
5,476 Posts
Well guys, I need to know something. Should I start an new thread or just keep doing this. For me it would be easier to start an new thread because I lost an lot of stuff so just tell me what you want.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I dont see why you shouldn't carry on with this thread. All you really need to do is post the last couple of shows again to remind people what was happening, as i'm sure that everyone can remember the storylines. Then, you can just carry on from where you were before the forums went down

·
is better than you!
5,476 Posts
Well see that's the thing, I put the shows in one thread and then after I post them I delete them so I am pretty much screwed. So I am thinking it would just be easier to just start over with new rosters and fresh ideas now since I've lost everything but I guess I can tell you all what was going to happen at the GAB if you want me to

Great American Bash Results

1) *U.S. Championship- Booker T def Sean O'Haire
2) Jamie Noble won the #1 Contender's Gauntlet
3)*Cruiserweight- Paul London def Juventud
4)Clockwork Orange House of Fun Match- Raven def Rob Van Dam
5)*WWE Tag Team-Tables Match- MNM def The Dudley Boyz
6) Triple H def Kane
7) Eddie Guerrero def The Rock
8) Buried Alive Match- Randy Orton def The Undertaker
9)*WWE- Rey Mysterio def Chris Benoit

·
is better than you!
5,476 Posts
Well guys, if I can get an new writer for SD! i might think about continuing this one and Unleash the Pain. Sorry about not having an full GAB butI have been so busy recently and there has been no time with this Hurricane coming

261 - 277 of 277 Posts