Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
rasslin
7,182 Posts
Have Roman cost Lashley and create the new two man power trip that eventually ends in the two fighting over the undisputed championship

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,056 Posts
Lashley vs Lesnar has to be done at some point, and neither guys getting any younger, and Lashley has never been 'hotter', though he has been cooled off a bit by feuding non stop with Super Drew the Scotsman Super Hero from Scotland for what feels like 3 months too long already.

WWE already missed the boat on Batista vs Lesnar when it was right there. Rather than Lesnar v Reigns V(?) lets have a first ever match between two JACKED Pro Wrestlers with amateur wrestling backgrounds who have both done MMA. Its right there, do it.

The one thing I will say is after Brock has been wasted on trying to get Super Rollins over and then fed to Super Drew, I feel like losing to Lashley as well hurts his stock a little bit. If he's jobbing to all these Geek Era Champions in a row like this.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Lashley vs Lesnar and Reigns vs Cena are the right feuds to do.
I would swap those around. We shit on WWE enough for having nonsensical feuds a lot of the time. Here we already have the perfect way to start a feud of Reigns vs Lesnar with Heyman being involved. Just have Reigns tell Jey to beat the shit out of Heyman after getting mad at him, or simply saying that he doesn't need him anymore and Jey/Jimmy whoop him. Heyman calls up Lesnar. Cena and Lashley have their WWE Championship match from 07 to play into.

·
Registered
I'm WHAT IT IS!
139 Posts
I want Brock Lesnar and Drew McIntyre to have a real match. Unfortunately, COVID-19 ruined their Wrestlemania encounter.

We've seen Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns a million times.

Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley could be intresting.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Summerslam NEEDS to be Reigns/Cena and Lashley/Lesnar!!! I would have Lesnar go over Lashley which would set up the Champion vs. Champion match at Survivor Series with Reigns/Lesnar.

The fall can see Heyman dividing his time between Reigns and Lesnar which causes tension. It can all come to a head in November when Heyman cannot keep them away from each other any longer.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Summerslam NEEDS to be Reigns/Cena and Lashley/Lesnar!!! I would have Lesnar go over Lashley which would set up the Champion vs. Champion match at Survivor Series with Reigns/Lesnar.

The fall can see Heyman dividing his time between Reigns and Lesnar which causes tension. It can all come to a head in November when Heyman cannot keep them away from each other any longer.
What if Roman were to drop Heyman at some point before Survivor series. This because the situation with the Usos didn't turn out well.

What if Roman in the future doesn't acknowledge Heyman as a wiseman as he did in the video below when he made the decision to allow the Usos Mysterios match:

I bring this up because I keep on reading about Heyman being in conflict if he had to manage both Reigns and Lesnar. However, I don't believe this conflict would even exist. (I do believe there would be conflict between Reigns and Lesnar if Reigns formed a new faction.....but at that point I doubt Heyman would still be manager of Reigns. I predict Reigns will drop Heyman if he forms a new faction.)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What if Roman were to drop Heyman at some point before Survivor series. This because the situation with the Usos didn't turn out well.

What if Roman in the future doesn't acknowledge Heyman as a wiseman as he did in the video below when he made the decision to allow the Usos Mysterios match:

I bring this up because I keep on reading about Heyman being in conflict if he had to manage both Reigns and Lesnar. However, I don't believe this conflict would even exist. Heyman would just manage both. (I do believe there would be conflict between Reigns and Lesnar if Reigns formed a new faction.....but at that point I doubt Heyman would still be manager of Reigns. I predict Reigns will drop Heyman if he forms a new faction.)
Roman has a narcissistic attitude and would definitely have a problem with Heyman taking time to manage Lesnar. Brock on the other hand wouldn't care because he is not their all the time and didn't care when Paul managed CM Punk.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Roman has a narcissistic attitude and would definitely have a problem with Heyman taking time to manage Lesnar.
Brock would be on RAW and Reigns would be on Smackdown.

The only time there would be conflict would be if they crossed paths at some PPV.

Something else to consider:

How likely is it for Lesnar to beat Lashley (see post #40. Also consider lately Lesnar has lost to Seth Rollins).

I think the best use of Lesnar is to showcase MMA fighting and to bring in his "son" Parker Boudreaux at the time of the Lashley match. See post #14, #18, #20....etc.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Brock would be on RAW and Reigns would be on Smackdown.

The only time there would be conflict would be if they crossed paths at some PPV.
That is why I said Survivor Series...that is where the champions of each brand face each other. If Brock is WWE Champ and Roman is still Universal Champ, they HAVE to face each other! If Lesnar wins the title at Summerslam, you probably wouldn't see him until the Survivor Series build anyway.

·
Registered
418 Posts
That is why I said Survivor Series...that is where the champions of each brand face each other. If Brock is WWE Champ and Roman is still Universal Champ, they HAVE to face each other! If Lesnar wins the title at Summerslam, you probably wouldn't see him until the Survivor Series build anyway.
Do you really think that Lesnar would win though? As I mentioned in post #40 Drew McIntyre has beaten Lesnar clean at WM36.....and we know Lashley can handle Drew McIntyre.

I don't think Lesnar would win......

......I also seriously question if Heyman will still be Roman Reigns manager by Survivor series.

(Heyman with Lesnar and Parker Boudreaux seems the most likely.)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Some of the nay sayers that I'm reading makes no sense. Lashley vs Lesnar is a far more compelling match up because a) Its new and fresh b) Both are very competent in-ring performers who can deliver c) This is probably the only match up involving a full time performer with Lesnar that is actually garnering fan interest.

The simple reality of the situation is that Reigns vs Lesnar has never delivered despite being done multiple times. Get over it.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts

Did that clown Kevin Dunn just leak Lesnar vs Reigns to be a champion vs champion match and a Paul Heyman turn against Reigns here?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I'd rather have Cena vs Orton again than ever have to sit through Brock vs Roman. Brock/Roman is one of the most forced feuds in WWE, at least I can see why they tried to make Cena/Orton a thing.

If it's not Brock vs Lashley, then I have zero interest in Lesnar returning.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
This Parker kid doesn't even know how to run the ropes or take a bump yet. It will be years until you see him perform. Stop mentioning him whenever there's a Lesnar thread.

·
Registered
418 Posts
This Parker kid doesn't even know how to run the ropes or take a bump yet. It will be years until you see him perform. Stop mentioning him whenever there's a Lesnar thread.
Bianca Belair made her in ring debut 5 months after signing with WWE (and she had no prior wrestling experience):

"Blair entered her information into the WWE prospects database shortly after the premature end of her CrossFit career "more on a whim than with an actual plan", according to Hurd.[10] Less than two weeks later, she received a social media message from 20-year WWE veteran Mark Henry, who had come across Blair's profile on the CrossFit circuit, saying he could get her a tryout, but emphasized that she had to do the work.[10] After two official tryouts,[10] Blair signed a contract with WWE on April 12, 2016, and was assigned to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.[2] Blair made her first appearance during an in–ring segment at an NXT live event on June 25 as "Binky Blair", where she proclaimed to be the "EST of NXT... prettiest, baddest, strongest."[12][5] She made her in–ring debut in September, losing to Aliyah.[13]

On the May 3, 2017, episode of NXT, Blair made her television debut under the ring name Bianca Belair as part of a battle royal to determine the number one contender for the NXT Women's Championship, where she was eliminated by Billie Kay and Peyton Royce. The match ended in no contest after Asuka who was not a participant in the match pushed Ember Moon off the top of a turnbuckle.[14] In June, Belair defeated Aliyah to qualify for the Mae Young Classic,[15] where she defeated Sage Beckett in the first round,[16] but was eliminated in the second round by the eventual tournament winner Kairi Sane.[17][18]

After the Mae Young Classic, starting from the January 24, 2018 episode of NXT, Belair began an undefeated streak by defeating various competitors[19][20] such as Lacey Evans,[21] Candice LeRae,[22] Aliyah,[23] Dakota Kai[24] and Deonna Purrazzo.[25] On April 8, Belair made her WrestleMania debut as she participated in the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal at WrestleMania 34 alongside other women from the NXT roster, however, she was eliminated by Becky Lynch"

......And don't forget about Bad Bunny who was at the Performance center a very short time before he wrestled at Wrestlemania.

Parker Boudreaux is already at 4 months.

......but as Brock Lesnar's "son" he doesn't need to wrestle to make an impact on a story line.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts