Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,941 Posts
He doesn't have to be involved in the main scene of anything......just involved.

Also the story could be quite long. I was thinking almost 1.5 to 2 years for a story...... considering the Stone Cold Steve Austin/Mr. McMahon story was quite long.
Nope. If he´s involved, he wrestles. No reason to put him on TV just because he looks like a younger version of Lesnar. Who knows? Maybe he´ll suck so bad that he never makes it past the Performance Center.
And WWE doesn´t do 1½ - 2 year storylines anymore, they´re already way too repetitive with their matches. A Lesnar clone would have to be ready to go from day 1, he has a huge chip on his shoulder.
Having a guy involved that never wrestles is a waste of talent, and a disruption to his training. Omos is the only person in modern times that came in to just stand and look big.. Which is one of the things he does best ;)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nope. If he´s involved, he wrestles. No reason to put him on TV just because he looks like a younger version of Lesnar. Who knows? Maybe he´ll suck so bad that he never makes it past the Performance Center.
And WWE doesn´t do 1½ - 2 year storylines anymore, they´re already way too repetitive with their matches. A Lesnar clone would have to be ready to go from day 1, he has a huge chip on his shoulder.
Having a guy involved that never wrestles is a waste of talent, and a disruption to his training. Omos is the only person in modern times that came in to just stand and look big.. Which is one of the things he does best ;)
Stick to the topic please. This isn't about someone training in the Performance Center.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I want to see Roman vs Brock. I didnt watch WWE between 2013-2018 so that feud is very fresh and appealing to me.

They wont do it but id love for Lesnar to beat Lashley for WWE title then face off vs Roman with both titles on the line to crown a new undisputed champion.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I personally think Reigns/Cena and Lashley/Lesnar is the way to go, two massive main events there and you can have Reigns/Lesnar at Survivor Series in the champion vs champion match.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns is worth more money than Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley, and Brock as we all know is gonna make the deal that is worth more money.

·
Registered
418 Posts
And WWE doesn´t do 1½ - 2 year storylines anymore, they´re already way too repetitive with their matches.
If it is a 1 1/2 to 2 year storyline it would never be something so simple that repetitive matches would be the result.

I mean just look at what is happening on Smackdown alone with the Usos, Roman Reigns and the Mysterios. That potentially could lead to a Roman Reigns meltdown if the Usos betray him.

That meltdown and the loss of Tribal chief could lead to Roman forming another faction which is more aggressive than the one he had with the Usos.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
The company needs to make it Lashley vs Lesnar. Lashley! Lashley! Lashley!

·
Premium Member
5,468 Posts
Lashley vs Lesnar and Reigns vs Cena is a perfect double main event for Summerslam. It shouldn't be this complicated.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Who the fuck wants to see Reigns vs Lesnar again? They'll smash Reigns over, and nobody will care, as is par for the course for anything Roman has done his entire career. Lesnar vs Lashley has been a match people have been looking forward to for years. Now I'm not going to lie and pretend that its an upper echelon dream match, but it has a hell of a lot more steam on it than Reigns vs Lesnar.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I know they've wrestled several times including twice at WM, but with how much Roman improved and the link with Heyman, this could main event another WM.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lesnar is overall 2-1 vs. Reigns in singles competition

Last match Roman had with Lesnar was a victory for Roman but there was distraction and interference by Braun Strowman who showed up ringside:

Meanwhile Drew McIntyre is 1-0 vs. Lesnar (with a clean victory at WM 36).

Bobby Lashley is 5-3 (all 5 wins from Bobby are either Pin, sub or KO) in singles competition vs. Drew McIntyre (2 of those 3 wins from Drew are by DQ):

.....which makes it believable that Bobby Lashley is far more confident to go against Lesnar than Roman Reigns at this juncture.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts