Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there goes the Almighty's efforts to test his worth against The Beast Incarnate then.
Is that a bad thing? Sure there will be excitement for it for Summerslam, but Lesnar being the man to end the almighty era? It should be from a babyface.
And then if Lesnar wins the title back? No more monthly World title ppv matches.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,411 Posts
I'd much rather have Roman vs. Cena and Lesnar vs. Lashley instead.

Reactions: BRITLAND

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
That feud needs to be Lashley vs. Lesnar. We've already seen Roman vs. Brock.

meanwhile, Drew can feud with Jinder. and after they already have done Lashley vs. Lesnar, they can do a 4-way type feud, Lashley vs. Lesnar vs. Drew vs. Jinder.

I am looking forward to it and I hope Shelton is also involved in Lashely vs. Lesnar.

Roman can stay on Smackdown and feud with someone there.

·
The Babyface of WF
Defying the role dynamic
17,138 Posts
Is that a bad thing? Sure there will be excitement for it for Summerslam, but Lesnar being the man to end the almighty era? It should be from a babyface.
And then if Lesnar wins the title back? No more monthly World title ppv matches.
Both Brands lack an up and coming strong Babyface candidate to dethrone Lashley/Roman atm that's true, All I can see is Lesnar either going over Lashley or Jobbing to Roman from my own perspective but overall still leaves a clear open gap on the opposite brand where the Champion is still mostly void of challengers sans Drew on Raw who's been driven to death since he lost the WWE Championship.

Many issues on both sides even with Brock's return.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
A bit shitty of this forum to not already have put this up to be discussed about as it has been reported hours ago.
It's been discussed in the past, they have fought against each other numerous times. Nothing to see here, move along until it is confirmed like it was in the past. Who are the "reported" people? Who are the "officials"? give us names, not plausible scenarios. Your article states the rumour was Lashley Vs Lesnar, then Meltzer changed his mind, to now wanting to be Lesnar vs Reigns even though the article says nothing is confirmed....so answer those questions. Give us concrete plans, and names, but if you can't do that then stop dictating what people should post because of your anger issues over scenarios by a guy who writes up numerous speculations.

In fact, there should be a moratorium on Meltzer, he just writes scenarios all day and claims "backstage news", "officials", "nothing is finalized".....yeah, that's journalism lol. You are posting a story from the same guy who said the plan was Cena Vs Reigns for Summerslam.....so what has changed?....see, Meltzer changes his ideas all the time.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The thing I don't like about Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley is if this match happens where do they go from there with Lashley? It's as though they have built him up just for this match with Brock Lesnar, and that there is no upside for Lashley after that.

·
Registered
434 Posts
The thing I don't like about Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley is if this match happens where do they go from there with Lashley? It's as though they have built him up just for this match with Brock Lesnar, and that there is no upside for Lashley after that.
You have to think in terms of story too.

Some people come in here and huff and puff about X wrestler putting over Y wrestler as if that is all there is to story line.

Don't forget Lashley can win also.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Vince wants Lesnar to return to face Reigns for 500th time in breaking news shocker.

Seriously though, it will be an interesting dynamic with the face/heel being reversed. Maybe they could play off that Lesnar is an aging beast and possibly not the force he once was, which will give him a different feel in a new run.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Vince wants Lesnar to return to face Reigns for 500th time in breaking news shocker.

Seriously though, it will be an interesting dynamic with the face/heel being reversed. Maybe they could play off that Lesnar is an aging beast and possibly not the force he once was, which will give him a different feel in a new run.
Don't forget Lesnar has a "son" in Parker Boudreaux as well:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If they are going in the direction of Reigns vs Lesnar then Lesnar shouldn't lose before then. If he is facing Lashley and wins the WWE Championship then he will have to drop it before facing Reigns

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,342 Posts
maybe face lesnar will work a different style that isn't spamming Germans for 15 minutes then one f5 then pin.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If they are going in the direction of Reigns vs Lesnar then Lesnar shouldn't lose before then. If he is facing Lashley and wins the WWE Championship then he will have to drop it before facing Reigns
Lesnar could lose to Lashley if his "son" Parker Boudreaux interfers with the match.

Then you got a feud with Lashley and Boudreaux that can play out (through acting segments) till the end of story.....when Boudreaux finally begins the wrestle.

However, I think Boudreaux being pivotal in a greater feud between Lashley and Reigns is what really should happen. This can happen through a plot twist.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,985 Posts
Lesnar could lose to Lashley if his "son" Parker Boudreaux interfers with the match.

Then you got a feud with Lashley and Boudreaux that can play out (through acting segments) till the end of story.....when Boudreaux finally begins the wrestle.

However, I think Boudreaux being pivotal in a greater feud between Lashley and Reigns is what really should happen. This can happen through a plot twist.
Forget it. Parker signed a developmental contract in February. It´ll take a long time before he´s even remotely ready to be involved in the main scene of anything. Just because he looks like Lesnar doesn´t automatically or magically mean he´ll be any good. Just look at Baby Mysterio. He had 4 years of exclusive training before even making it to WWE, and he still has to be carried in his matches.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Forget it. Parker signed a developmental contract in February. It´ll take a long time before he´s even remotely ready to be involved in the main scene of anything.
He doesn't have to be involved in the main scene of anything......just involved.

Also the story could be quite long. I was thinking almost 1.5 to 2 years for a story...... considering the Stone Cold Steve Austin/Mr. McMahon story was quite long.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts